Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 hour ago about Susie
    Amazing
  • 1 hour ago about Jodie
    Tell me wot day suits u, Steven, and I'll be here.....just not Saturday tho, sorry Jodie 😘 xx
  • 2 hours ago about JJ
    Casey Rae - I think between the three of us we will have an epic collection!!!!! 😜 😜 Richard, which ones do you want to use?? Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 2 hours ago about Jules
    Seeing as you asked so nicely Adam, I will be just for you!! Love Jules 😉
  • 2 hours ago about JJ
    Hi Richard, I hear your birthday is approaching? So you enjoyed the "3-some" ? Casey-Rae xx JJ, will chat to you in a bit, got some great toys off Love-Honey can't wait to show u LOL xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Bethany

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Bethany on 0909 860 9633

Remember to enter PIN 1370

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Bethany (Pin 1370)

Bethany

Photos of Bethany

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Bethany

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Bethany isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
63 comments

Hi I’m Bethany, I drive men wild with my blue eyes and flaming red hair. I am in my late 20s and I love to role play. I can be anything you want, maybe a good girl or maybe a bad girl, 1370 is the number you need, to make this tight pussy yours, or maybe you would like a tit wank, with my natural 38DD’s. Come play with me. Call me on and enter PIN 1370 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Bethany on 0909 860 9633 & enter PIN 1370

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Bethany

2 weeks ago

Just got cut off but was a amazing women to talk to

2 weeks ago

Hi bethany, weve spoke a few times, your voice is so sexy, give her a fantasy and she goes iff with it no matter how dark! Looking forward to cuming in your mouth while your asleep on my setee!

1 month ago

What a sexy voice you have girl. You dirty bitch I love you telling me in that voice what your doing you made me cum over and over

2 months ago

Bethany been trying to call you for around two hours I need to hear you sexy voice so sexy.... love always dan

2 months ago

I love your voice so sexy I like how you let me spank you with hard cock best girl here

2 months ago

I'd love to give you a good hard spanking then fuck you hard from behind pulling your hair, then hold your legs wide open, one over my shoulders while I pound you that way while slapping your face as I call you a whore, you filthy cum-guzzling slag :

2 months ago

Lovely looking cunt 😍

2 months ago

Filthy fucking cum slut

2 months ago

Thank you for the chat really nice girl and fucks hard thanks babe jake

2 months ago

Hi Beth if its possible ur a bigger whore than my wife making ur cuckold hubby hold ur legs open wide so u can get rammed even harder, id love to help him clean all the sperm shot up ur slutty cunt x Jamie x

3 months ago

By far the best girl here, best role play I’ve ever had one dirty whore. Made me cum so hard you dirty bitch

3 months ago

If you can’t handle hardcore don’t call this slutty women anything go’s pure filthy and slutty and a sexy voice that gets you hard on hello

3 months ago

Super sexy and hardcore bitch. Absolute delight, a must. Will do anything to please. A must cum

3 months ago

Hello Bethany it was so nice this morning x can't wait for tomorrow, we will be having a family party, so will be seeing you there xxxxx your Stevie

3 months ago

Imagine licking that wet pussy , can I cal again x mikey xx

4 months ago

The comments don’t lie. One hell of a sexy voice and I’m out of breath this is one don’t give a fuck women I’ve never cum so much before, loved our chat and have your pin in my phone.

4 months ago

Yeahhhh girl do you ever stop? You make Me cum so much I love the sound of your voice so sexy

4 months ago

Pure filthy, and hard core love the role play baby.

4 months ago

Sexy, love the way you let me be hard core best face fuck I’ve ever had will make you my number 1

4 months ago

Your so busy Bethany when will you be free to fuck?

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Julie
(PIN: 7194)

Julie

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page