Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 3 hours ago about Susie
    Amazing
  • 3 hours ago about Jodie
    Tell me wot day suits u, Steven, and I'll be here.....just not Saturday tho, sorry Jodie 😘 xx
  • 3 hours ago about JJ
    Casey Rae - I think between the three of us we will have an epic collection!!!!! 😜 😜 Richard, which ones do you want to use?? Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 3 hours ago about Jules
    Seeing as you asked so nicely Adam, I will be just for you!! Love Jules 😉
  • 3 hours ago about JJ
    Hi Richard, I hear your birthday is approaching? So you enjoyed the "3-some" ? Casey-Rae xx JJ, will chat to you in a bit, got some great toys off Love-Honey can't wait to show u LOL xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Debs

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Debs on 0909 860 9633

Remember to enter PIN 7205

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Debs (Pin 7205)

Debs

Photos of Debs

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Debs

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Debs isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
256 comments

Hi guys, my names Debbie, I am 54 and I come from Salford. I’ve got long brown hair and blue eyes. I am a dress size 12 to 14. My pussy is always wet, I love being licked out. I’m alone and horny. Call me guys on 7205, I’m waiting to make you happy. Call me on and enter PIN 7205 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Debs on 0909 860 9633 & enter PIN 7205

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Debs

5 days ago

Thanks debs fantastic chat, luv matt xx

2 weeks ago

Hi Debs thanks for the other day - i am back and wamking mysslf off while ypu were talking slip it in and out - in my sticky cunt it was class and just wish my spunk was in you Debs you are just class - wish my cock was inside you xxxx you know whoxx

3 weeks ago

oktonyxx

1 month ago

Thanks for our lovely bum chat Tony xx

1 month ago

mmmm

1 month ago

Deb's Im always wanking over your amazing tits

1 month ago

thanks u speak soon George x

1 month ago

Deb was my first call, first ever believe it or not, and she was lovely. I'm in training to get back to her. Love, George

2 months ago

hi peter speak soon x

2 months ago

mmm, dunno! but happy that im exceptional deb xx

2 months ago

Good morning Debs happy valentines speak soon love From Peter xxxx

2 months ago

Debs you are exceptional guess who LOL

3 months ago

you are welcome t x

3 months ago

Thanks for earlier today Debs, looking at your pics gets me hard straight away and I have to wank when I hear your voice, where ever I am! T x

3 months ago

Hi Debs thanks for our chat & your best wishes. Just wanted to let you know why hadn’t spoken recently. Will give you a call soon. Take care love M york

3 months ago

happy new year m york

4 months ago

Happy new year Debs hope you are well. Will speak again soon. Love the pics particularly when bent forward. M York xx

4 months ago

So are you ready to lick Abby's pussy she will lick yours too and I might not come on my tomato soup this time you will both get a full load have a good one x

4 months ago

happy new year peter speak soon deb xx

4 months ago

hi Dave ang Abby happy new year

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page