Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 hour ago about JJ
    Philip - our second chat and again such a pleasure to talk to a gentleman. Although I did enjoy getting naughty with you too!! Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️
  • 1 hour ago about Becky
    Miss you too sexy bum....🥰 More than you know. Have a great day, all my love your Andy xxxxxxxx ❤️
  • 1 hour ago about JJ
    Oh JJ you are very naughty distracting me from my paperwork, although it was definitely worth it!! Denis x
  • 1 hour ago about JJ
    Ian - hope you are still intending on finishing the painting of my bedroom,if not today I expect you to return to finish??!!! Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️
  • 1 hour ago about JJ
    Tony - glad you enjoyed my pics especially no6! I enjoyed you taking me on all fours! Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️

Phone Sex Profiles: Elaina

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Elaina on 0909 860 9611

Remember to enter PIN 7186

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Elaina (Pin 7186)

Elaina

Photos of Elaina

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Elaina

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Elaina isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
3 comments

Hello there, I'm in my late 30's. I have blonde hair, green eyes, a shaven pussy, peachy bum and natural 38GG boobs. I love to chat about anything and everything, I'd love to listen to your wonderful stories so cum and share them all with me. Come and give me a call, my agent number is 7186. Call me on and enter PIN 7186 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Elaina on 0909 860 9611 & enter PIN 7186

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Elaina

1 month ago

Welcome new girl

2 months ago

Do you mind venturing in to pure filth? 💩

2 months ago

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kelly
(PIN: 1957)

Kelly

Honey
(PIN: 7281)

Honey

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Nataliya
(PIN: 7057)