Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 hour ago about JJ
    Philip - our second chat and again such a pleasure to talk to a gentleman. Although I did enjoy getting naughty with you too!! Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️
  • 1 hour ago about Becky
    Miss you too sexy bum....🥰 More than you know. Have a great day, all my love your Andy xxxxxxxx ❤️
  • 1 hour ago about JJ
    Oh JJ you are very naughty distracting me from my paperwork, although it was definitely worth it!! Denis x
  • 1 hour ago about JJ
    Ian - hope you are still intending on finishing the painting of my bedroom,if not today I expect you to return to finish??!!! Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️
  • 1 hour ago about JJ
    Tony - glad you enjoyed my pics especially no6! I enjoyed you taking me on all fours! Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️

Phone Sex Profiles: Tasha

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Tasha on 0909 860 9611

Remember to enter PIN 1438

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Tasha (Pin 1438)

Tasha

Photos of Tasha

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Tasha

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Tasha isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
418 comments

Hi Guys my name’s Tasha, I can be a little bit shy but I love to play with all my toys. I’m a very naughty 40 with long dark, big blue eyes. I have curves in all the right places and very big nipples, I love to have them nibbled on. Come and share your fantasies with me. PIN 1438. Call me on and enter PIN 1438 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Tasha on 0909 860 9611 & enter PIN 1438

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Tasha

4 weeks ago

Tasha I hope you and your best friend are ok I am not very good from Nicky David 🌷🧸🧸🧸🧸

1 month ago

Hi Tasha what has happened to NICKY your best friend is she okay please let me know thank you PETE xx

2 months ago

Hi sweetheart Tasha are you alright my love I am missing you sweetheart and I still love you sweetheart you are always in my heart forever FROM YOUR BOYFRIEND ALLAN 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

2 months ago

Hey you when are you next online bb? x

3 months ago

Hi Tasha my darling, looking forward to catching up this week. Missed you loads as you’d expect but still felt our connection was stronger than ever. Speak very soon your Adam ❤️xxx

3 months ago

Adam I am so happy we are are still connected ❤ it all our connection is getting naughty and stronger every day xxx

4 months ago

Hello my darling Tasha, I just want you to know how much I’m missing you and can’t wait to speak on Tues(1st) our connection keeps me going. Love you Tasha your Adam ❤️xxx

4 months ago

Tasha, thanks for the message my darling. Can’t wait to speak to you on the 1st. Love you loads from your Adam to my Tasha ❤️xxx

4 months ago

It been a long time loved taking to you has always can't wait talk again soon missed you boyfriend Allen 🥰😘❤

4 months ago

Adam it was a lovely surprise hearing from you I cant wait till the first thinking of you ❤ xxx

4 months ago

Hi Tasha, I can’t explain how it felt to have you back in my life and resume our connection. I’ll be back sometime on Monday so I’ll ring on 1st (Tues.).I need you darling as you know your Adam xxx ❤️

4 months ago

Good as your salmo needs his tasha loving ❤️

4 months ago

Hi Tasha, Best news for a long time welcome back missed you like mad. I’ll ring you on the 1st march I’m at my sisters in Norfolk at present. The connection is still felt Adam❤️xxx

4 months ago

Sorry I been off I was really poorly but back to a 💯 percent hope to hear from you this week I am ready x

4 months ago

Tony I be back next week

4 months ago

Adam I miss you and our connection 😢 xx

4 months ago

Iam back next week I am poorly at the moment

4 months ago

Hi Tasha, I’m missing you when are you back.❤️💋Tony xxx

4 months ago

Tasha what a girl !! I'll get you as naughty as nicky if u kills me haha , would love to hear you both together 💦💦💦💦

4 months ago

Adam has alway I will be on same time lovely surprise hearing from you today 💯❤ ××

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Samantha
(PIN: 7287)

Samantha

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Nataliya
(PIN: 7057)

Nataliya

JJ
(PIN: 1673)