Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 16 hours ago about Abby
    Yes thur morning around 10am if you off work not sure if out later or not just look for me thanks
  • 17 hours ago about Jules
    Dirty fucker Steve, you was a good boy last night taking your medicine like that! Love Jules πŸ˜‰
  • 17 hours ago about Lara
    Hope your bus passengers did not start fucking you about today Lara LOL. A fellow Scot PS thought you had 2 sets of drop offs today too hen
  • 17 hours ago about Kelly
    Admirer just as we had started to get very hot and heated aswell πŸ˜‰ xx
  • 18 hours ago about Sammy
    Only one way to find out..... How about you give me a call and ask me personally... πŸ˜‰Sammy Β°β™‘Β° xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Monica

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Monica on 0909 860 9617

Remember to enter PIN 1029

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Monica (Pin 1029)

Monica

Photos of Monica

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Monica

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Monica isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
19 comments

Hi all, I'm Monica 60 years old but look 45 and feel much younger. I am petite with blonde hair and curves in all the right places. I'm a little rock chick, I enjoy nice things and nice times. I'd really love to give you a very very good time also myself. If you think you like the sound of what I'm proposing then contact me agent no: 1029 I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Call me on and enter PIN 1029 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Monica on 0909 860 9617 & enter PIN 1029

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Monica

6 days ago

Hi Monica When do you usually log online?

1 month ago

Hey monica...i was wondering if you will be on again on saturday again. Fellow glaswegian mark

2 months ago

It is my fantasy as a young woman to be pleasured by a older woman.

2 months ago

Gutted I missed you Monica. You went off line just I was about to call you. Absolutely love an older woman. I can only imagine that you would blow my mind......

3 months ago

Hi Monica. What days and time are you normally online? Doug

4 months ago

Hairy cunt? ??

5 months ago

Hi Monica, Loved our catch up and still a lot more to do. I missed you an awful lot it would be nice to get back to a regular chat hope you agree. Speak very soon Love Steve πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

6 months ago

Hi Monica, Hope your well darling. I’ve tried to catch you online since Monday (1st) will try again Thursday (4th) 11pm -12am) fingers crossed for a cheeky catch up. Really missing you can’t wait to speak again. Your Steve xxx🌹🌹

6 months ago

Hi Monica my darling, I hope you had a great weekend, Missing you so can’t wait to speak on (Monday 1st) Your Steve 🌹🌹🌹

6 months ago

Who going to rocky world and fill my ass with spunk come on boys ring me πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

7 months ago

Hi Monica. I wondered what days and times you are normally online ? Paul

7 months ago

Monica, WOW, can't wait to "test" you out - which days and times are you available ? from an "older" gentleman

7 months ago

Hi sexy monica Name is Chris I'm in my 30s would love to have a amazing sexy chat with u I love older women

7 months ago

Lovely lass

7 months ago

omg Monica, get that magnificent voice and body online, from your sexy feet, ass and tits, to your Monica, need your naughty rock chick filth

7 months ago

Hi Monica Do you like the Giantess fantasy πŸ€” Ray xx

7 months ago

My bra size is 30 EE , all mine 😁

7 months ago

Heya Monica! What's your bra size? Xxx

7 months ago

Hiya Monica, from one rocket to another, get online, love an older woman! Would love to think about your sexy feet, ass, pussy and tits!

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Nicola
(PIN: 7195)

Nicola

Amelia
(PIN: 7098)

Amelia

Ruthless
(PIN: 7086)

Ruthless

Alexa
(PIN: 7151)