Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 16 hours ago about Abby
    Yes thur morning around 10am if you off work not sure if out later or not just look for me thanks
  • 16 hours ago about Jules
    Dirty fucker Steve, you was a good boy last night taking your medicine like that! Love Jules ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • 17 hours ago about Lara
    Hope your bus passengers did not start fucking you about today Lara LOL. A fellow Scot PS thought you had 2 sets of drop offs today too hen
  • 17 hours ago about Kelly
    Admirer just as we had started to get very hot and heated aswell ๐Ÿ˜‰ xx
  • 17 hours ago about Sammy
    Only one way to find out..... How about you give me a call and ask me personally... ๐Ÿ˜‰Sammy ยฐโ™กยฐ xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Nicole

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Nicole on 0909 860 9617

Remember to enter PIN 7140

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Nicole (Pin 7140)

Nicole

Photos of Nicole

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Nicole

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Nicole isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
61 comments

Hi my name is Nicole and I am in my twenties. I am feeling very naughty right now and need someone to CUM and play with me. We can talk about anything you like, the naughtier the better. I love role play and dressing up, maybe I can be your naughty maid who loves to clean up a sticky mess, or maybe a nurse who will give you a bed bath with my pussy juices! Whatever you choose, I am waiting. Call me on and enter PIN 7140 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Nicole on 0909 860 9617 & enter PIN 7140

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Nicole

6 days ago

Hi Allan, Itโ€™s always lovely to hear from you. Love from Nicole โค๏ธ

1 week ago

Hi sweetheart Nicole you are the best gorgeous lady in my heart forever and I love you forever ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนFrom your Handsome Hubby Allan ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

1 month ago

Hi Nicole. Sorry I was so quick your sexy voice made me explode. Thanks. R

1 month ago

Who knew nurses were so naughty! ๐Ÿ˜‰ That was so amazing Nicole. Love Tony xx

1 month ago

Hi Nicole, want you to treat me like your dirty slut, verbally and physically, make me do risquรฉ things indoors and outdoors, and dress me to please you, fridge Pete , x

1 month ago

I can never get hold of you when youโ€™re online as youโ€™re always on call but Iโ€™m longing for the day we can speak, you might be one of the most attractive women Iโ€™ve ever seen

1 month ago

This little crumpet quiet kinky loves making me take few risks heh. Dares me, so fun. Last time I did a full session with the lovely Nicole must have squirted 8 times in a row. My balls didn't know what hit em heh. Go girl. Might just get me one more

1 month ago

Nicole, I want you to bounce up & down on my tongue with both holes before I fuck you!!! Imran.

2 months ago

Fancy a spunk shower

2 months ago

I have a panty fetish and this little minx knows how to indulge my perversions. Licked three loads of my cum from the crotch of sum very dirty panties while she called me a slut. Spunked all over

2 months ago

Want you on your knees rubbing 2 cocks together and I can wank over them xxx Tony

2 months ago

I love how dirty and submissive you are for me. Tony xx

2 months ago

Thank you for our naughty chat gorgeous lady!John XXX

2 months ago

Lovely chat. Steve here. Just seen your pictures so I will come back soon. I would love to cum over your tits if that's OK with you. Maybe give your pussy a good licking then fuck the arse off you. Love Steve

2 months ago

Hi Nicole. Simon from London here, your lovely new boyfriend. I enjoyed spr fong tour with you. You were do horny znd the sex was out of this world. I am mdly in love with you and I can't wait to speak to you again.kve you lots Simon. Xxxxxxxx

3 months ago

Thankyou Mistress Nicole for looking after my sissy needs x my tiny faggot cock did a little pathetic dribble as you got me so excited x back in my tiny pink cadge now .talk soon x sissy jodie xx

3 months ago

Hi Nicole, are you going to be on tomorrow (Friday)? I really hope I finally get to talk to you! Love, Andy x

3 months ago

what a wonderful and charming lady you are! look forward to our next bit of naughtiness but this time after midnight! john

3 months ago

I bet you was shocked to hear from me at that time Anthony

3 months ago

Hey Nicole, any chance that the sexy nurse in white stockings and suspenders could tease me and drain my balls this Friday morning before 9.30am? Love, Andy :) X

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sugar Maria
(PIN: 7084)

Sugar Maria

Vanessa
(PIN: 1325)

Vanessa

Kelly
(PIN: 1957)

Kelly

Clare
(PIN: 1361)