Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 17 hours ago about Abby
    Yes thur morning around 10am if you off work not sure if out later or not just look for me thanks
  • 18 hours ago about Jules
    Dirty fucker Steve, you was a good boy last night taking your medicine like that! Love Jules 😉
  • 18 hours ago about Lara
    Hope your bus passengers did not start fucking you about today Lara LOL. A fellow Scot PS thought you had 2 sets of drop offs today too hen
  • 18 hours ago about Kelly
    Admirer just as we had started to get very hot and heated aswell 😉 xx
  • 18 hours ago about Sammy
    Only one way to find out..... How about you give me a call and ask me personally... 😉Sammy °♡° xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Poppy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Poppy on 0909 860 9617

Remember to enter PIN 7200

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Poppy (Pin 7200)

Poppy

Photos of Poppy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Poppy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Poppy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
72 comments

Hi there guys. My name is Poppy, I'm a posh BBW, curvy, sexy and lots of fun to talk to. I'm 5ft 5 with long dark hair, green eyes and lovely 40F boobs for you to suck on. I will be waiting for you to come over and talk all about your fantasies and I can tell you mine. Give me a call on my agent no 7200, I am ready and waiting for you, lets have some naughty fun. Call me on and enter PIN 7200 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Poppy on 0909 860 9617 & enter PIN 7200

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Poppy

2 months ago

Poppy are you online this weekend. Bob xxx

3 months ago

Hey guys I'm back xx

4 months ago

Hi Poppy do you still love me forever and I always love you forever my beautiful sweetheart and I still love your body forever and boobs as well 🌹🌹🌹From Allan your boyfriend 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

4 months ago

Hi could anyone tell me if poppy is ever coming back online it’s been so long. Thank you Bob x

5 months ago

Hi poppy hope all is well with you. It’s been so long since are last chat but hoping you will be back soon. Bob❤️

6 months ago

Hey hope u well soon ps me again new caller Steven send u get well kisses Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx hope u well soon sexy

6 months ago

Hey hope u well soon so I can spank u in September the 19th as I busy till then new caller Steven can’t wait as yore very sexy babe get well soon love. New caller Steven 😘 xxxxxxxxxx Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6 months ago

Hey hope u well I busy still till September now so I call then hope u better by then sexy new caller Steven as can’t wait to spank u sexy get better soon love Steven

7 months ago

Hi poppy hope you are well long time since you been on line hope we can chat again soon Bobxxxx

8 months ago

Hi poppy hope your well? Missing you loads. Hope you will be on line soon. Bob 😘😘

8 months ago

It new caller here Steven so u no I still busy right now for the next 3 weeks but soon as I free I let u no sexy dam yore very sexy love the pictures I bin waking a lot over them can’t wait to ring when I free you are the hole package yore sexy

8 months ago

hey it the new caller Steven here again ps hope u got my last message and can’t wait to make u wet and hope that straight after the sex chat u start to finger yore slfe coz yore just think when can u have me next won’t you to be looking forward t

8 months ago

hey it the new caller Steven here again can’t wait to spank u I be able to soon I let u no when it might be the 17th of June ore the week after I let u no sexy fucker looking forward to call u won’t to cum all over u and make u very wet that u ca

8 months ago

hey new caller here Steven when I get a free day I will call u I hope yore redy to get my big 10 inch dick in u y I spank u coz I going to dominate u Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

8 months ago

dirty message before I can ring u I can’t ring just yet as I very busy at the moment but can’t wait till I am free to new caller Steven xxxx ps the dirty message will cum next

8 months ago

new caller Steven this is what I going to do I stick my 10 inch dick in Side yore bum y I do I spank u harder and harder and faster and faster that u will cum all over and u end up craving me it be that good u can’t stop thinking about me when u go

8 months ago

new caller Steven this is what I got in store for u I got a big dick it 10 inch’s and hard for u u get me hard by looking at yore pictures here what I won’t to do I have to tell u in next message

8 months ago

new caller Steven here again when I can call u in 4 weeks ore after the 19th of June I spank u hard

8 months ago

new caller Steven here again I be busy for the next 4 weeks so sorry but I can call u after I hope if not it be on the 19th of June I let u no when looking forward to spank u as yore very sexy

8 months ago

Hey new caller here Steven ps I let u no when I call you as I still busy at the moment yore very sexy love the pictures Xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kelly
(PIN: 1957)

Kelly

Alexa
(PIN: 7151)

Alexa

Natalie
(PIN: 7215)

Natalie

Amelia
(PIN: 7098)