Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 15 hours ago about Abby
    Yes thur morning around 10am if you off work not sure if out later or not just look for me thanks
  • 16 hours ago about Jules
    Dirty fucker Steve, you was a good boy last night taking your medicine like that! Love Jules 😉
  • 16 hours ago about Lara
    Hope your bus passengers did not start fucking you about today Lara LOL. A fellow Scot PS thought you had 2 sets of drop offs today too hen
  • 16 hours ago about Kelly
    Admirer just as we had started to get very hot and heated aswell 😉 xx
  • 17 hours ago about Sammy
    Only one way to find out..... How about you give me a call and ask me personally... 😉Sammy °♡° xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Jo

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jo on 0909 860 9617

Remember to enter PIN 7217

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jo (Pin 7217)

Jo

Photos of Jo

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jo

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jo isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
56 comments

Hi guys, my name is Jo and i'm 30 and 5 FT 6". I have long dark hair and brown eyes with a nice sexy toned body and also a sexy tight pussy for you to squeeze that cock into. give me a call on 7217 Call me on and enter PIN 7217 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jo on 0909 860 9617 & enter PIN 7217

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Jo

4 months ago

I need a fuck

7 months ago

Hi Jo missed you babe a can't get through to chat line just now for some reason missed our chats just want to get you and fuck you baby. Love Tom xxx

8 months ago

Ur amazing hot sexy and an ass I could fuck non stop tell me did you me cuming in Ur ass in our last convo let me no

8 months ago

Hey Jo u were great today love speaking to bout fucking you from being making you cum and I love that you let me cum in that tight ass of urs

8 months ago

Love to have u given me a blowjob.and I cub spunk over ur face x

8 months ago

Hi sexy. Do you do phone sex with women too?

11 months ago

Loved chatting to you today, you're a sexy fucker, my balls are drained x

11 months ago

That face love. Love to spunk over it.then fuck u up ur are...

1 year ago

You are amazing love James

1 year ago

You are beautiful love James

1 year ago

Hi

1 year ago

Hi Jo i really enjoy talking 2 u, i did enjoy doing that early this morning hope u did as well love John xxxx.could u reply bk with a comment.

1 year ago

Hi Jo i enjoj that last night hope u did as well speak 2 u soon,could u reply bk with a comment if u don't mine Jo love John ❤❤❤❤.

1 year ago

Soz - hot cut off. Catch you again soon...

1 year ago

Hi mising me? i wunder why x

1 year ago

Called Jo and also ended up talking to her friend who was with her. So hot talking to two dirty sluts in one call.

1 year ago

Jo...back soon x

1 year ago

I want to fuck your tight asshole

1 year ago

Lovely chat , Daniel xx

1 year ago

Please May I worship your feet? Xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Amelia
(PIN: 7098)

Amelia

Honey
(PIN: 7281)

Honey

Ruthless
(PIN: 7086)