Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 17 hours ago about Abby
    Yes thur morning around 10am if you off work not sure if out later or not just look for me thanks
  • 18 hours ago about Jules
    Dirty fucker Steve, you was a good boy last night taking your medicine like that! Love Jules 😉
  • 18 hours ago about Lara
    Hope your bus passengers did not start fucking you about today Lara LOL. A fellow Scot PS thought you had 2 sets of drop offs today too hen
  • 18 hours ago about Kelly
    Admirer just as we had started to get very hot and heated aswell 😉 xx
  • 18 hours ago about Sammy
    Only one way to find out..... How about you give me a call and ask me personally... 😉Sammy °♡° xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Suzie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Suzie on 0909 860 9617

Remember to enter PIN 6299

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Suzie (Pin 6299)

Suzie

Photos of Suzie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Suzie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Suzie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
620 comments

Hi, I'm Suzie, a mature lady with blonde curly hair and green eyes. I've got 36DD-24-37 figure. I would love to talk to you naughty guys as I am a naughty lady who will put a smile on your face. So call me now, don't be shy, let's have some fun. Call me on and enter PIN 6299 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Suzie on 0909 860 9617 & enter PIN 6299

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Suzie

4 days ago

Love being your mistress Danny love Suzie xxx

5 days ago

Nothing comes close to how amazing Mistress Suzie is. Love Danny X ❤️

6 days ago

I'm missing u already Danny can't wait till your next call lots of love Suzie xxx xxx

1 week ago

It's arran ... please come back online I was about to call!! Jason is waiting ...

1 week ago

Hi u sound amazing... U are beautiful just my type. My wife is upstairs and I'm horny as .... I'm so tempted to ring you as she not been giving it to me lately, I need a real women to please me.

1 week ago

Hello Mistress Suzie, I'm going to try get online tonight to chat with you again, I'll split the chats up so we can have a long normal chat like we did because I really enjoyed that. Your Danny XXX

1 week ago

Can't wait Danny loved talking to you really great and sexy guy love Suzie xxx xxx

1 week ago

Hello Suzie it's Danny, enjoyed our normal chat we had so much, can't wait to talk again xx

1 week ago

Loved our chat you are fantastic lots and lots Danny from your mistress Suzie xxx xxx

1 week ago

It blew my mind Arran was wet all weekend love Suzie xx

2 weeks ago

Hey suzie, Arran here, I hope your weekend away with Jason went well! Can't wait to hear all about it! Will be waiting at home ready to worship your feet while he fills you up with his big cock x

2 weeks ago

Absolutely adore you Mistress Suzie. You give me something to look forward to every week and I treasure every second I get to speak to you. Love Danny X

2 weeks ago

Wow Susie you came so much last night soaking your bed. You want me so bad. You want me in your bedroom tieing you up teasing you with my hard cock before sliding deep inside you and giving you such a pounding. Doug

2 weeks ago

Any way you want me Dave love Suzie xxx

3 weeks ago

What’s your favourite position Suzie ? xxx Dave

3 weeks ago

You set me on fire Tony love Suzie xxx

3 weeks ago

Smoking hot as usual my late night lover. Love Tony xx

3 weeks ago

I would love that hot spunk over my body Dave love Suzie xxx

4 weeks ago

Hey Susie, i would love you to drain my balls and make me explode over your juicy tits mmm Dave from Manchester xxx

1 month ago

It was fantastic for me as well love Suzie xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Ruthless
(PIN: 7086)

Ruthless

Izzy
(PIN: 7172)

Izzy

Natalie
(PIN: 7215)

Natalie

Kelly
(PIN: 1174)