Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 8 hours ago about Ruby
    ...slowly pulling my cock back before firmly thrusting into her over and over. She moaned louder so I could tell she was cumming so I thrust even harder while she came down me. I untied one arm, threw her onto her side and slid hard into her. She fel
  • 9 hours ago about Mandy-Marie
    Thank you Tony for a fabulous call you made my day. Xxx
  • 9 hours ago about Amelia
    Madam sooo looks forward to Mr Bond's attentiveness to her legs! Yes Yes Yes! x
  • 9 hours ago about Angel
    Hiya Dave my sexual plaything I'm learning to be stricter with you and not give into you remember the rules no playing without me and I will decide when you can come l enjoy our chats and depriving you love your mistress Angel 😊
  • 9 hours ago about Mandy-Marie
    Mandy-Marie. It's Tony. Love your big tits, arse and hairy pussy. You taste great too when you squirt all over my face Tony x

Phone Sex Profiles: Sugar Maria

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sugar Maria on 0909 860 9605

Remember to enter PIN 7084

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sugar Maria (Pin 7084)

Sugar Maria

Photos of Sugar Maria

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sugar Maria

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Sugar Maria isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
84 comments

Hi guys, my name is Sugar Maria. I am a very sexy 46 year old, I am brunette with big brown eyes and size 14 dress size. I am a 36DD bust and I just love my nipples being sucked hard so come on guys give me a call so we can have some fun together. Bye for now. Call me on and enter PIN 7084 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sugar Maria on 0909 860 9605 & enter PIN 7084

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sugar Maria

2 weeks ago

Hi Maria thanks babe your so beautiful and sexy you sorted my balls and cock out babe I think you enjoyed it as much as I did Jimmy xxx

3 weeks ago

Hi Marie. It’s Gary. Sorry for cutting you off. My wife was coming. I cum 3 times with a hard cock.‘I need to talk to you again!!!! You’re amazing xx

1 month ago

Hi Sugar, Thanks for last night loved every second. I’ve left a message with Helena (7210) about a 3some what do you think, could be fun. Look forward to speaking soon hope you do to. Tony X

1 month ago

Maria lovely lady that you are Sex on legs , what a fabulous Fuck you are , drained my balls filling up your arsehole with my warm sticky spunk , most enjoyable definately be back soon , Jack xxx

2 months ago

what a fabulous fuck with Marias lovely hairy cunt , will certainly be back here for more , thanks honey xxx Jack

2 months ago

Hello Maria miss that sexy voice x t

3 months ago

That was amazing baby...your fella sucks and fucks as good as you do xx

4 months ago

Wow ladies. I do hope Maria is reading her mail. It's got me all hot and bothered. G x

4 months ago

Pardon me for being a fangirl, but those tits are spectacular. Perhaps you'd like to think about sharing them with me one day? Nice bush, too! Go on, let me have some Sugar! Helena (7210) xx

5 months ago

THIS 27yr OLD HAD THE MOST EROTIC CHAT WITH MARIA LAST NIGHT HER HOT SEXY VOICE TURNED ME ON AND FROM KISSING AND SUCKING HER NIPPLES AND HER SEXY VOICE SAYING "FUCK ME" HAD ME CUM IN 20 MINUTES,THANK YOU GORGEOUS FROM STEVE IN BRISTOL.PS ITS A SHAME

6 months ago

Wanna suck your dildo

6 months ago

Had a fantastic time earlier. Gorgeous tits a hairy pushy. Andy xx

7 months ago

Hope ur on Tonight !!!!and got nice little sexy thing on,iem hopen to fuck fuck ur lovely big bum .from john

7 months ago

Hi Maria sorry for ending our conversation suddenly but I made such a mess you made me cum loads thanks again love From Peter xxxx

7 months ago

Maria my darling xx happy Valentine s day. I wish woz spending Night wiv you fucking love .from john.xx

7 months ago

Hi sexy maria xx wiv those big tits and nice hairy cunt.and lovely bum.ur fucken lovely .and horny as fuck u dirty bitch.thanks for last night.really enjoyed fucken wiv u XXX from john.

8 months ago

I’d love to chat hope you are on here soon

8 months ago

Love toot hairy tight pussy xx

10 months ago

[url=https://dark-light.net/]ethereum web3[/url] - erfahrung mit trading bots, 2020

10 months ago

Wow, what a sexy woman. Thanks for a great time, Stephen

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Ruby
(PIN: 7127)

Ruby

Taylor
(PIN: 1067)

Taylor

Courtney
(PIN: 7295)

Courtney

Mia
(PIN: 1715)