Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 20 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    LOL, you are cheeky!! The only thing i love that is red is your arse when i spank it !! Casey-Rae xx
  • 20 hours ago about Carmel
    Carmel!!! ❤️❤️❤️ She never seems to fail to please is up for anything and goes all the way all holes and roles considered many thanks again for satisfying me once more you horny sex kitten 🐈 mwah... Dave from Birmingham xxx
  • 21 hours ago about JJ
    Dave - 3times in one call - insatiable!!! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 21 hours ago about Lexi
    Sunday night baby! I’m at work then will call you for a catch up! ;) xxx Andy
  • 21 hours ago about Sammy
    Hey Sammy. sexy chat as always! Let’s get to know each other a bit more?? Gary. X

Phone Sex Profiles: Fiona

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Fiona on 0909 860 9608

Remember to enter PIN 7152

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Fiona (Pin 7152)

Fiona

Photos of Fiona

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Fiona

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Fiona isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
164 comments

Hey there my name is Fiona, if you’re after a fun friendly chat then look no further but be gentle I am new to this and can easily be corrupted so don’t delay call now and enter pin number 7152 I look forward to speaking to you soon. Bye for now. Call me on and enter PIN 7152 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Fiona on 0909 860 9608 & enter PIN 7152

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Fiona

1 week ago

Hi Fiona any chance of slipping on those seamed stockings and suspenders for me Peter x

2 months ago

Will you be online late tomorrow night please mistress? I keep missing you. Luke x

2 months ago

James, Thursday about 7pm .... be there, Fiona xx

2 months ago

After our first chat you got me begging for more but our stars never align! Need my mistresses instructions at around 20:00 midweek. Please James x

2 months ago

Sexy 33 year old

2 months ago

Davina, glad you enjoyed our chat this morning ... I will take your request into consideration xx

2 months ago

Hi Mistress Fiona, thank you for this morning!!! Love being your sissy slut!!maybe next time you can make me fuck my ass? Davina xxx

2 months ago

Dave, I will be on this evening from about 6.30pm for an hour try me then... Fiona xx

2 months ago

wow your not online for long and always busy. Started calling and you went offline. In fact you go quicker than I cum. Need you evenings Dave XX

2 months ago

Dave, yes, will be on this evening .... Tom hope to chat soon and Davina you're very welcome ... Fiona xx

2 months ago

Thank you for this morning Mistress!!!! Was sooo good to finally talk to you and you made my little sissy clit explode!!! Davina xxxx

2 months ago

Hope you are online Monday night to inflict punishment xx dave

2 months ago

Fiona Hoping to call you tomorrow morning after your date with Davina Tom Xxx

2 months ago

Really enjoyed our chat earlier, will you be on tomorrow morning?

2 months ago

Cant wait Mistress Fiona!!! Davina xxx

2 months ago

Davina..... it's a date !!!! Fiona xx

2 months ago

30th November/ 1st December about 10am Mistress Fiona? Hope you are keeping well? Davina xxx

2 months ago

Calling all you simpering, whimpering little cissy boys... Come and let me humiliate and dominate you . I want to indulge your sordid little fantasies and fetishes whether it's dressing up in girlie underwear or worshipping my feet .. Fiona xx

3 months ago

Tom yes will be on this evening and Davina give me a date and a time so I might accomodate you .... Fiona xx

3 months ago

Fiona - Great to see that you are back... Will you be on line today / tomorrow Tom xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Linda
(PIN: 7041)

Linda

Lotus
(PIN: 7081)

Lotus

Scarlett
(PIN: 1937)

Scarlett

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories