Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 20 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    LOL, you are cheeky!! The only thing i love that is red is your arse when i spank it !! Casey-Rae xx
  • 20 hours ago about Carmel
    Carmel!!! ❤️❤️❤️ She never seems to fail to please is up for anything and goes all the way all holes and roles considered many thanks again for satisfying me once more you horny sex kitten 🐈 mwah... Dave from Birmingham xxx
  • 20 hours ago about JJ
    Dave - 3times in one call - insatiable!!! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 20 hours ago about Lexi
    Sunday night baby! I’m at work then will call you for a catch up! ;) xxx Andy
  • 21 hours ago about Sammy
    Hey Sammy. sexy chat as always! Let’s get to know each other a bit more?? Gary. X

Phone Sex Profiles: Jodie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jodie on 0909 860 9608

Remember to enter PIN 1901

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jodie (Pin 1901)

Jodie

Photos of Jodie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jodie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jodie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
2416 comments

Hi guys, my name is Jodie, agent number 1901. I am a cheeky, sexy, curvy 54 year old. I am 5 ft 6" with brown hair and hazel eyes. I would love to chat to you guys today about anything you fancy. Naughty or nice,. If you are up for some fun give me a call. Call me on and enter PIN 1901 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jodie on 0909 860 9608 & enter PIN 1901

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jodie

1 day ago

Hi Paul, love of my life, I will be here waiting for you whenever you are free to call me, my darling. Just keep looking at the moon, when we are not together....love always, Jodie ❤️❤️ xxxx

1 day ago

Hi Jodie, Tonight was so good in Every way, so thank you for that darling. I hope to speak to you on Thursday if not definitely Friday. Love you loads your Paul xxx❤️

3 days ago

Hi Paul love of my life, I'm always looking at the moon, my darling.....thinking about the good times and my love for u, speak soon. Forever yours, Jodie ❤️❤️ xxxx

3 days ago

Hi Jodie, Thank you so much for last night you were amazing, no wonder I love you like I do. Still keep looking at the moon every night for reasons we’ve spoken about. Speak soon darling love you Your Paul xxx❤️

4 days ago

Hi Paul, love of my life, thankyou again for a lovely surprise last nite, 5 mins or 5 hours I just love hearing ur voice.....love always ur Jodie ❤️❤️ xxxx it will b bout 8 tonight as working xx

4 days ago

Hi Jodie, thanks for your message, it sums you up as a beautiful human being and the reason I love you so much my darling. Thank you from your Paul to the love of my life xxx ❤️

6 days ago

Hi Paul....can't wait till Monday I will be here, waiting for you, my darling....love always, your Jodie ❤️❤️ xxxx

1 week ago

Hi Jodie, Just confirming Monday as arranged. I will call after 8 pm. Have a good weekend Love you darling your Paul xxx❤️

1 week ago

Hi Dom....hope ur ok gorgeous...missing u tho. Hope we catch up soon, I need tummy time....lol ur Jodie 😘😘 xxxx

1 week ago

Ok Paul.....really sorry you feel that way, but like I said, not much I can do. I'm going to miss you so much, but I will keep looking at the moon, and loving you more than ever. Forever yours Jodie ❤️❤️ xxxx

1 week ago

Hi Jodie, your decision you do what suits you best. Paul xxx

1 week ago

Hi G....looking forward to next time, Jodie 😘 xx

1 week ago

Dom best call ever you left me sooo wet xxx 😓

1 week ago

Had great fun eating your pussy. Be back for seconds soon. G

1 week ago

Hi Jodie, well weds. was our catch up day and with 3 calls we certainly did that. I just want to thank you for a brilliant day and look forward to many more. Love you loads your Paul xxx❤️

1 week ago

Hi Jodie, See what happens when you don’t speak for a few days, I can’t stop smiling. There’s no doubting your my girl and that’s a nice feeling to have. So stay safe, speak weds. Love you loads your Paul xxx❤️

1 week ago

Hi Paul, love of my life, another lovely surprise, thankyou my darling, and I think that just cements our love for each other....love you always, your Jodie ❤️❤️ xxxx

1 week ago

Hi anon....I'm on and off thru the day and evenings, but if u've got a particular time/day then just me know and I'll try to be here for u, Jodie x

1 week ago

Hi Paul.....thankyou so much for surprising me twice Sunday....our first valentine's together and it was so special....love u more each day, my darling, speak Wednesday....love you so so much. Ur Jodie ❤️❤️ xxxx

1 week ago

Hi Jodie, I just have to say that after the last few days i really need you more than ever. I hope the moon is giving you as much comfort as it’s giving me. At least we can look forward to CATCHING UP. Happy Valentine’s Day Love you your Paul xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Lotus
(PIN: 7081)

Lotus

Linda
(PIN: 7041)

Linda

Scarlett
(PIN: 1937)

Scarlett

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories