Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 hour ago about Susie
    Amazing
  • 1 hour ago about Jodie
    Tell me wot day suits u, Steven, and I'll be here.....just not Saturday tho, sorry Jodie 😘 xx
  • 1 hour ago about JJ
    Casey Rae - I think between the three of us we will have an epic collection!!!!! 😜 😜 Richard, which ones do you want to use?? Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 1 hour ago about Jules
    Seeing as you asked so nicely Adam, I will be just for you!! Love Jules 😉
  • 1 hour ago about JJ
    Hi Richard, I hear your birthday is approaching? So you enjoyed the "3-some" ? Casey-Rae xx JJ, will chat to you in a bit, got some great toys off Love-Honey can't wait to show u LOL xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Brooke

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Brooke on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1764

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Brooke (Pin 1764)

Brooke

Photos of Brooke

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Brooke

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Brooke isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
199 comments

Hi this is Brooke, I am a 35 year old sexy lady. I am 5 FT 4" with olive skin, blonde hair and blue eyes. I am very pretty and have amazing curves in all the right places. My pussy is so tight and always wet, I feel very naughty and would love to chat to you. Would you like to play? My agent number is 1764. Call me on and enter PIN 1764 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Brooke on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1764

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Brooke

3 days ago

Hi Brooke, it's Jack!! The really cheeky 23 year old ;) I really miss you! I hope you're back soon!??

3 weeks ago

Brooke would you be ok with me being a little rough & dominant & demanding of you please?

4 weeks ago

Hiya Brooke I hope you’re good sweetheart? Sorry I’ve not phoned for a bit, just been having a bit of a break but will call you soon, hope you’re ok flower, love Kev. Xx

1 month ago

Morning Brooke It was so lovely talking to you yesterday , thank you. You are an amazing person and I loved feeling you close and I long for next time. Take care and safe because you are an amazing person. With love always John xxxx

1 month ago

Hello Brooke, Its Peter the Whisperer would you like me to call you again ? XXX

1 month ago

You’re fucking brilliant Brooke, I’m putting your name forward for an Oscar I think! Seriously though, you’re a lovely person sweetheart, Kev. Xx

2 months ago

James, noooooo! That awkward moment when your neighbour knocks on the door 🙊

2 months ago

Hi Brooke. Thanks for the chat. More of the same next time please. Gary x

2 months ago

So then Brooke, who’s going to take charge of who next time I call?! & if you think it’ll be you, what you going to do?! Talk soon, love Kev. Xx

2 months ago

Hello brooks it’s your sole slave. Please put up pic of your soles. Thank you

3 months ago

Hey, I’m taking a week off, I’ll be back next Monday, 15/02, looking forward to catching up with you then. Love Brooke xxx

3 months ago

Hiya Brooke sorry my credit ran out Saturday night, I’ll probably give you a call this week, take sweetheart, Kev. Xx

3 months ago

Hello Brooke...I don't want or enjoy Hard Rough Sex...What I do want and do Enjoy is...Soft...Satisfying...Long Lasting SEX...The Memory of which will stay in our Minds for Ever...because it will be Perfect...Which Your Beauty is...Norman....XXXXXX

3 months ago

Hello, Brooke...I don't give Hard Sex...I give Soft Gentle but thoroughly Satisfying Sex...that way we can do it several times...Over and Over...Then occasionally a 69 in Between...XXXXXX

3 months ago

Brooke are you ok with some rough, hard sex? If so I’d like to call you, Richard.

3 months ago

Hi Brooke...My last Message was too long it was cut short...I'm the one who wants to get His Face in between those Gorgeous Bum Cheeks and Kiss Your Pussy......Norman...XXXX

3 months ago

Brooke...Your Bottom is the most Beautifulist Bum I have ever seen....I can't wait to get you on your Knees so I can put My Face in between those Gorgeous Bum Cheeks and I Lick and Kiss Your Pussy....If Your really Nice to me I will give your Pussy a

3 months ago

Hi Brooke we usually chat for hours not spoken for a while always talk bout st neots r u gonna be online tomoro late morning as wanna chat with u in my car and get messy baby love P u know who i am x

3 months ago

Hi Norman, thanks for your messages, it was nice talking with you too. I’m on after 18.00 usually. Take care. Brooke x

4 months ago

Sorry Brooke My Time run out I didn’t realise I was that I didn’t realise I was that Low Rest assured I’ll be back worth out a doubt .....,Your Friend ....Norman XXXX💋

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Julie
(PIN: 7194)

Julie

Jo
(PIN: 7217)

Jo

Beth
(PIN: 1065)

Beth

Amy
(PIN: 1980)