Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 3 hours ago about Susie
    Amazing
  • 3 hours ago about Jodie
    Tell me wot day suits u, Steven, and I'll be here.....just not Saturday tho, sorry Jodie 😘 xx
  • 3 hours ago about JJ
    Casey Rae - I think between the three of us we will have an epic collection!!!!! 😜 😜 Richard, which ones do you want to use?? Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 3 hours ago about Jules
    Seeing as you asked so nicely Adam, I will be just for you!! Love Jules 😉
  • 3 hours ago about JJ
    Hi Richard, I hear your birthday is approaching? So you enjoyed the "3-some" ? Casey-Rae xx JJ, will chat to you in a bit, got some great toys off Love-Honey can't wait to show u LOL xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Honey

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Honey on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 6946

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Honey (Pin 6946)

Honey

Photos of Honey

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Honey

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Honey isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
61 comments

Hi my name is Honey and I am in my early 30s. I’m a naughty girl, slim, with 32E natural bouncy boobs, long blonde hair with long legs to match. I have a pretty face with big blue come to bed eyes, when I bat my eyelashes at you, then you will know, that I am a very friendly woman. I will talk about whatever you want, I’m open minded, so don’t be shy. If you know what you need and like what you hear then I’m all yours. Call me on and enter PIN 6946 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Honey on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 6946

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Honey

7 hours ago

Ring u again in the week loved it thanks King Steven

3 days ago

Thank you for all my lovely messages. I really appreciate you taking the time to say hello 💕💕💕

2 weeks ago

Hi Honey great speaking to you again and you sounded so happy and you gave me a happy ending thanks again speak soon love From Peter xxxx

1 month ago

Hi Honey great speaking with you after so long thought I'd never speak to you again not feeling 💯 %at the moment will very soon love From Peter xxxx

1 month ago

Honey, you're incredible and can't wait to speak to you again for a very naughty chat. Love Mike X

1 month ago

Hooray - great to see you’re ok! Xx

1 month ago

Please PLEASE come back???!! 😞

1 month ago

Looks like we’ve lost the greatest girl ever on here 😞

2 months ago

I do hope you’re ok x

2 months ago

Miss you like crazy - best girl on here x

2 months ago

Happy Valentines Honey hope you are OK and nothing serious keeping you away from the phone speak as soon as possible love from Peter xxxx

3 months ago

Will you be back? 🙏🏼 Xx

3 months ago

Please come back xxxx

3 months ago

You coming back Honey? 🤔 x

3 months ago

I really hope you’re back soon.. you’re the best! X

3 months ago

Where are youuuuuuuu xxx

4 months ago

So soooo miss you x

4 months ago

Hi Honey 🍯 how ru??? Am missing our lovely chats speak soon take care love from Peter xxxx

4 months ago

Honey 🍯 Happy New Year will speak to you very soon in the Cumming year thanks for all the lovely sexy chats and hope they continue through out the new year all my love Peter xxxx 🎆♥️

4 months ago

Hi guys Hooe you all had a good Christmas. I'm back tomorrow. Be online mist of the day. I've been home for the holibobs. Had an amazing time and a good rest. Raring to talk to you all have missed you love as, always from Honey xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Tanya
(PIN: 6354)

Tanya

Annalise
(PIN: 7016)

Annalise

Maria
(PIN: 7275)

Maria

Alexis
(PIN: 7289)