Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 10 hours ago about Sammy
    On a Monday? You sure not a Tuesday or a Wednesday? What about chillin on Sunday šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚ sorry Craig David moment. Hey if a wow can be achieved on a Monday, I'm defo up for it šŸ˜‰ now for a Tina moment Simply (the best) Sammy Ā°ā™”Ā° xx
  • 10 hours ago about Amy
    Amy,,,,,wow that's the best I've cum in years, amazing thank you 20 after my legs were still shaking,,,more please,, love from Peter šŸ’—šŸ’ž xxxxx
  • 11 hours ago about Sammy
    Forgot to add.... educating you is always a pleasure šŸ˜‰ xx Ā°ā™”Ā° xx my name xx
  • 11 hours ago about Nicola
    goddess that was amazing! I loved being your filthy whore! Couldn't stop thinking of all the ways to worship you, I came back for more but sadly you're offline:( Cannot wait to worship you again, maybe next time you can show my miss a thing or two
  • 11 hours ago about Sammy
    You get that talk schedule sorted Mr and ASAP by Monday I hope :o) šŸ˜‚ Sammy Ā°ā™”Ā° xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Jenny

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jenny on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7181

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jenny (Pin 7181)

Jenny

Photos of Jenny

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jenny

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jenny isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?

Receive a FREE text when Jenny comes back online!

Alert me when online
1073 comments

Hi, I'm Jenny a naughty secretary in my 20's. I am of mixed Asian and English heritage, with long black straight hair, hazel eyes, luscious curves and 32C boobs. When not in my secretary clothing, I love to wear silk stockings and sexy lingerie. Give me a call, you can be my strict boss and I will be your very personal assistant! Call me on and enter PIN 7181 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jenny on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7181

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Jenny

12 hours ago

Hi my special girl šŸ˜˜ hope you are well šŸ’ž can't wait to catch up.. missing you lots šŸ˜˜ (usual) speak soon babe take care and sexy love always Michael ā¤ļø...

2 days ago

Michael šŸ’– hi gorgeous, I hope you're well and having a good week so far! Best of luck with everything, I'm sending you lots of hugs, kisses & positive thoughts. I know you'll do great. Take good care of your sexy self until we can chat again šŸ˜˜

2 days ago

Hi Alan šŸ’– Yes, I'll be around on Saturday (24th Feb). I've been thinking of you and wondering how you're doing nowadays. I hope all is well! I can't wait to chat with you again and hear all your news šŸ˜˜ Love, Jenny xoxo

4 days ago

Hi sexy šŸ„° I really appreciate your time, kind words and encouragement, šŸ™ you are a amazing person and of course gorgeous šŸ˜ love our special times and look forward to more.. keep safe and well my sweetheart šŸ˜˜ love always Michael ā¤ļø

5 days ago

Jenny, do you like to get down & get really filthy because I do??? Imran.

6 days ago

Hello there Jennifer my darling, I hope you're going to be available next Saturday? We need a catch up a really long and detailed catch up! šŸ˜‰ Love, Alan xxxx

1 week ago

Hi beautiful ā¤ļø I am always ready for you sexy. And I've got lots saved up for you and not just kisses šŸ˜‹... hope your good babe šŸ˜˜ speak soon ( normal) can't wait gorgeous šŸ„°

1 week ago

Michael šŸ’– hi gorgeous, happy Valentine's Day! I hope you're well and having a good week. I'm looking forward to chatting with you again; just be ready for me though, because I have lots of Valentine's kisses saved up for you šŸ˜˜ Love, Jenny xoxo

1 week ago

Happy valentine's day šŸ’˜ you sexy gorgeous wonderful amazing special lady šŸ„° always special, you always have my heart ā¤ļø .. Irishman šŸŒ¹..

1 week ago

Michael šŸ’– Monday was fab, thank you! Best of luck with everything this week, I'm thinking of you. I wish I could see you in your suit 'cos I just know you are looking sooo fine šŸ˜ Sending you lots of love, hugs & special Valentine's kisses šŸ˜˜

1 week ago

James šŸ’– you forgot to sign your name lol. I'm so glad you checked out those books and that you liked them! I hope you're doing well and I can't wait to chat with you again for a good catch-up, and of course a progress report! šŸ˜˜ Love, Jenny xoxo

1 week ago

Thanks for the books you recommended, they were really worth a read. thank you for all your words of encouragement, and I look forward to catching up with you at the end of the week.

1 week ago

Hi beautiful ā¤ļø hope Monday was fantastic..got that suit on today šŸ˜‰..wish me luck šŸ¤ž love you always special girl be my valentine anytime šŸ’ take care beautiful speak soon babe Michael šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜...

1 week ago

Hi sexy girl šŸ˜˜ thanks for a wonderful time šŸ˜‹ you are amazing in every way a very special person..I adore you totally šŸ™.. I will always support you with everything. love Irishman šŸ˜˜

2 weeks ago

Thanks beautiful ā¤ļø love your messages and love you always šŸ˜˜ miss you lots and can't wait to catch up again (normal) making more memories speak soon babe šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜

2 weeks ago

Michael šŸ’– my #1 sexy Irishman, it was lovely catching up with you! I'm missing you and hoping you're doing well. You're always supportive and give me great advice, and I'm always happy to help if you need some perking up too šŸ˜˜ Love, Jenny xoxo

2 weeks ago

James šŸ’– thank you for a great time! I love chatting with you and am always looking forward to next time. Note: it's only early Feb so there's still time to start turning your dreams into reality in 2024. Just focus, and I know you can do it! šŸ˜˜

2 weeks ago

Hi Jenny: thanks again for another great weekend! Iā€™m already looking forward to our next chat. James

2 weeks ago

Thanks beautiful Jenny šŸ¤© you keep my spirits up and other things šŸ˜‹. In difficult times. You are so special to me and love our memories we make.. take care speak soon babe Michael ā¤ļø..

2 weeks ago

Hi babe šŸ˜˜ great to catch up šŸ˜˜ being with you is an absolute pleasure šŸ˜‹... absence definitely makes the ā¤ļø grow fonder..so proud five ā­ your amazing love always Michael šŸ˜˜.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Vanessa
(PIN: 1325)

Vanessa

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)

Lola-May

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page