Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 18 hours ago about Abby
    Yes thur morning around 10am if you off work not sure if out later or not just look for me thanks
  • 18 hours ago about Jules
    Dirty fucker Steve, you was a good boy last night taking your medicine like that! Love Jules πŸ˜‰
  • 18 hours ago about Lara
    Hope your bus passengers did not start fucking you about today Lara LOL. A fellow Scot PS thought you had 2 sets of drop offs today too hen
  • 19 hours ago about Kelly
    Admirer just as we had started to get very hot and heated aswell πŸ˜‰ xx
  • 19 hours ago about Sammy
    Only one way to find out..... How about you give me a call and ask me personally... πŸ˜‰Sammy Β°β™‘Β° xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Amy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Amy on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1075

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Amy (Pin 1075)

Amy

Photos of Amy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Amy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Amy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
320 comments

Hi guys I'm Amy, I'm a 40+ brunette, I have long hair and blue eyes. I act like a lady, but underneath I'm a hot and horny milf, willing to talk about anything, especially dirty chat, that gets me really wet. I love sunbathing at the beach, totally naked in the sand dunes and would really love you to rub oil all over my curvy body. Chat soon hopefully, I'm really looking forward to it, bye for now. Call me on and enter PIN 1075 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Amy on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1075

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Amy

1 day ago

Ohhh Amy!!!

1 week ago

Hi Peter around every morning this week apart from Friday πŸ’‹love Amy x

1 week ago

BIG NIPPLES AND A HAIRY CUNT WHAT MORE COULD A WANKER ASK FOR

1 week ago

Good afternoon Amy how ru??? You were so busy I couldn't get to you (Monday) are you available every day this week?? Love from Peter xxxx 😍 β™₯️

1 week ago

Hi new caller Michael...I will be online this week most days sure I can help sort you out love Amy πŸ’‹

1 week ago

Hi I'm in my late 60s and have difficulty pulling one off my friend suggested calling this number when are you next on my balls feel fit to burst love new caller Michael xxxxx

2 weeks ago

Kitty you are very naughty you will need to use that belt of yours very soon bad bad kitty πŸ’‹

2 weeks ago

Delicious conversation, I'm such a naughty girl, I'll have to spank my arse some more with my belt xx kitty

2 weeks ago

Hi Amy, pity your not on, just been looking at sexy maids, and about to get into the shower xx Kit

2 weeks ago

Hi sexy callers back again I am available to talk to all your horny lot on Monday evening for a while,Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday morning. Lets get some heat going πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯love Amy πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

2 weeks ago

Hi Amy, it's Rob, will you be online tonight or tomorrow?? I've been missing your voice!x

3 weeks ago

WOW! That was worth waiting for. Thank you so much for fucking me and making me lick your sweet cunt. A second hard on in such a short time is unprecedented. Unbelievable. Michael.

3 weeks ago

Strap on at the ready Michael πŸ˜ˆπŸ’‹

3 weeks ago

Aww thankyou Peter always enjoy chatting to you and glad you enjoyed your happy ending πŸ˜‰πŸ’‹love Amy xx

3 weeks ago

I’m hoping you’ll be available around 2pm tomorrow Amy. Please, please have your stap on looked out. Michael

3 weeks ago

Hi Amy thanks for the lovely sexy chat, I could talk to you all day thanks for the happy ending πŸŒ‹ I'll be horny all day thinking πŸ’­ of you all my love Peter β™₯ β™₯xxxx 😍

3 weeks ago

Hope you get through Michael...strap on here waiting Amy πŸ’‹

3 weeks ago

Ohh Tom! πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

3 weeks ago

Forgot to leave my name Amy, It's me, Michael who keeps trying and is looking forward to being fucked with your strap on. I'll try again tomorrow.

3 weeks ago

Trying so hard to catch you Amy but you’re always on a call when I try. But I’ll persevere. I’m looking forward to you taking control of me and being fucked with your strap on.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Clare
(PIN: 1361)

Clare

Annalise
(PIN: 7016)

Annalise

Niki
(PIN: 1006)

Niki
0093-1

Kk