Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 9 hours ago about Sammy
    On a Monday? You sure not a Tuesday or a Wednesday? What about chillin on Sunday πŸ€”πŸ˜‚ sorry Craig David moment. Hey if a wow can be achieved on a Monday, I'm defo up for it πŸ˜‰ now for a Tina moment Simply (the best) Sammy Β°β™‘Β° xx
  • 9 hours ago about Amy
    Amy,,,,,wow that's the best I've cum in years, amazing thank you 20 after my legs were still shaking,,,more please,, love from Peter πŸ’—πŸ’ž xxxxx
  • 9 hours ago about Sammy
    Forgot to add.... educating you is always a pleasure πŸ˜‰ xx Β°β™‘Β° xx my name xx
  • 10 hours ago about Nicola
    goddess that was amazing! I loved being your filthy whore! Couldn't stop thinking of all the ways to worship you, I came back for more but sadly you're offline:( Cannot wait to worship you again, maybe next time you can show my miss a thing or two
  • 10 hours ago about Sammy
    You get that talk schedule sorted Mr and ASAP by Monday I hope :o) πŸ˜‚ Sammy Β°β™‘Β° xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Kerry

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kerry on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1511

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kerry (Pin 1511)

Kerry

Photos of Kerry

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kerry

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Kerry isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?

Receive a FREE text when Kerry comes back online!

Alert me when online
2153 comments

Hi I’m Kerry. I’m in my 30s and have long blonde hair and big blue eyes. I’m curvy in all the right places and I have big boobs. I like being shaven. I really enjoy dressing up in naughty underwear. So if you fancy a chat and want to find out more about me and would like to share your fantasies or maybe mine, my agent number is 1511. I look forward to hearing from you. Bye. Call me on and enter PIN 1511 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kerry on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1511

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Kerry

1 day ago

I was v well behaved after we spoke tonight. I only visually licked a few fannies and shit holes belonging to several females honest Miss. Was glad to hear Miss Kerry had a quiet day today too. A well behaved male

1 day ago

Hope Messrs A, B & C were as well behaved today, as the sender of this comment is whenever he turns up for a private tutorial. I also hope Ms's D, E & F + all other females in that group were not needing to have their arse craics chastised LOL A Chee

3 days ago

My favourite lady on here.. Hope she knows who this is? Remember was in the car backseat chatting to you once?? R

3 days ago

Hope everything is/was hunky dory when Miss eventually got her arse back behind her day job desk today, after spending 7 days being an utter tart LOL both physically and verbally last week LOL A Cheeky Male

3 days ago

Hi Horny Kerry. My rocket πŸš€ can’t wait to fuck that lovely shaven πŸͺ’ cunt of yours and that lovely peach πŸ‘ ass and then exploded πŸ’₯ in that hot mouth πŸ‘„ and you milk πŸ₯› every last drop from my balls. Xx 😘 love you Nick 🌹🍾xX

5 days ago

I would have thought Miss by now would have been preparing to return to her "other duties" cum Monday, as suppose to being a little slag LOL as she has been so far all week LOL A Cheeky Male

6 days ago

Belated apologies for my very late call off from today's + this weekend's tutorials Miss. I appear to have come down with delhi belly. Would you like a soft chocolate pancake for your afternoon tea? I should be ok for next week A Bad Male Boss

6 days ago

Hope you had the best ever Valentine’s Day darling, with plenty of fucks with cum dripping from your bald cunt Dave the guy with the 13” cock

6 days ago

Hope Miss is suitably fed and watered now, as we would not want her to be thirsty even when on hols LOL

6 days ago

Fuckig hell LOL Miss Naughty Kerry must be one fucking hungry female today. Aint you had any brekkie yet? Or is the brekkie still fast asleep? LOL Mr V Cheeky Male

1 week ago

(((((Kerry))))) no1 girl πŸ’ Goofy 🦷πŸͺ₯

1 week ago

Hope you enjoyed your romantic date yesterday with A N Other + 1 LOL. Or did the +1 manage to go and do their own thing for a few hrs?

1 week ago

I like your style I like your class But most of all, I like your ass!! πŸŒΉπŸ’˜πŸŒΉ

1 week ago

Hope Miss behaved like a respectable lady he he he, when visiting A N Other this Valentines AM, as suppose to the way she has been in tutorials (basically being a naughty whore) LOL. PS hope you left your canes indoors LOL Mr Cheeky Male

1 week ago

I thought Miss by now would be slowly getting to her knees, in order to give her "special one" a Valentine's Day he WONT forget LOL A Very Cheeky Boss

1 week ago

Hi Sensational Kerry. You certainly now how to make my rocket πŸš€ fire πŸ”₯ and explode πŸ’₯ every and you take every last drop πŸ’¦ you are just fantastic and your my sweet valentine πŸ’Œ 🌹love Nick xx

1 week ago

πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉβ€™My VERY Naughty Disobedient Boss’ πŸ¦―β€ Roses are red, violets are blue, your dong is massive, I want to blow you.” 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

1 week ago

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, those fucking canes, arebeing rammed up you LOL. A Naughty Male

1 week ago

To the most beautiful girl in the world. Happy Valentines πŸ’˜ Love you to the moon & back. Dave

1 week ago

I picked you a red rose darling 🌹x luvs ya, Tom 🐈 l hope you get loads of chocolate & naughty lingerie x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)

Lola-May

Samantha
(PIN: 6124)

Samantha

Taylor
(PIN: 1067)

Taylor

Janette
(PIN: 7095)