Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 7 hours ago about Alex
    Thank you Mr frilly panties … loved it 🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡
  • 8 hours ago about Brenda
    I love being submissive
  • 8 hours ago about Ariana
    Hi mistress, I will call this week, I want you to cuckold me with my wife and make me taste my cum, Dave xx
  • 8 hours ago about Sheri xx
    Looks like you were wearing the blue pants yesterday Mr Bond,hope you did a pic tribute 😉 😜😈
  • 8 hours ago about Victoria
    Victoria, I would love to phone you, and listen to you "playing" with yourself, what time suits you ? - TOM

Phone Sex Profiles: Kerry

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kerry on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1511

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kerry (Pin 1511)

Kerry

Photos of Kerry

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kerry

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Kerry. Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1511
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

2706 comments

Hi I’m Kerry. I’m in my 30s and have long blonde hair and big blue eyes. I’m curvy in all the right places and I have big boobs. I like being shaven. I really enjoy dressing up in naughty underwear. So if you fancy a chat and want to find out more about me and would like to share your fantasies or maybe mine, my agent number is 1511. I look forward to hearing from you. Bye. Call me on and enter PIN 1511 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kerry on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1511

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Kerry

17 hours ago

I was going to ring a F N F E W F B T = fucking naughty female employeewith fucking big tits, before she headed out to console her after last night LOL, but in the end decided that she might not be a happy bunny LOL

20 hours ago

I think we were all gutted Kerry, but l bet you dressed hot for the game 👠👠 Stevie from Southampton x

1 day ago

Commisserations K. As they say always the bridesmaid, never the bride

1 day ago

Supreme Kerry. How to chat soon because my rocket 🚀 as an overflowing tank and it needs your wonderful mouth 👄 👅 pussey 🐈 and your cheeky ass to explode 💥 over and in. Xx🥰love you Nick xx❤️😍

1 day ago

Aw we're off to sunny spain eh viva espana LOL

2 days ago

Kerry K-K I have not finished fucking you from LEZZER-LES xxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 days ago

((((🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿⚽️~ENGLAND~⚽️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿)))) It’s Coming Home!!! Love xxX Kerry Xxx

2 days ago

Now Kerry don't forget to get in plenty of chorizo and Seville Oranges for the footie tomorrow (Sunday)

3 days ago

H ope a naughty cheeky female "employee" LOL appreciates that the last comment she received just under 1 hour ago, IS & WAS clean as are all the comments I send her he he he

3 days ago

Afternoon Skivver LOL. Was just thinking, your tits resemble Seville Pineapples, Grapefruits and Melons all rolled into one LOL A Lovely Male Boss

3 days ago

Hi K. Remember when doing your shopping later to get in tonnes upon tonnes of Seville Oranges LOL

3 days ago

My sweet Kerry. Sorry it was so short this morning but it was to chat 💬 with you because you give me great pleasure in more ways than one 💬💥🚀💦👅🐈. ❤️ XX love you loads Nick xx 😘 🥰

4 days ago

HI My sweet Kerry K i miss you so Mutch i feel so lost and alone when Iam not on hear with you Hun you are my life darling I think about you all the time sex is so fucking great with you all the time lots of love from your LEZZER-LES xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 days ago

Wonderful Kerry. Course iam missing my number 1sexy horny lady. Think 🤔 of every day and what we could be doing I leave that to your beautiful filthy mind. Xx 😘 love you loads Nick xx❤️🥰🍾

4 days ago

I attempted to get hold of a Seville Orange eater a few times this AM before she headed out but to no avail

4 days ago

HI Kerry K missing you like fuck babby want to make love to you again Hun and fuck you in every hole babby and fill them with my hot come the way we used to do you Rember the good times we had wile i was at work love you your LEZZER-LES xxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 days ago

Yes I intend to surrounded by loads of orange objects LOL

5 days ago

I hope to feed you loads of Edam & Gouda Cheese later this evening my V N F C F E = Very Naughty Fucking Cheeky Female Employee LOL

5 days ago

Hi Kerr, last nite was well horny. Looking forward to doing it all over again soon. Dave with the 20inch cock 🐓

5 days ago

((((Nick-🚀!!!)))) Hey Sexy!! ❤️Xx l hope that you aren’t missing me too much sweetie!! 😜Xx Love you xxX Kerry Xxx (Looks like it’s going to be just a day time event for the barbecue 🍖) 😍Xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Amber
(PIN: 7164)

Amber

Mistress Anita
(PIN: 7035)

Mistress Anita

Roxy
(PIN: 7121)

Roxy

April
(PIN: 1124)