Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 8 hours ago about Amelia
    Amazing first chat, Andy.
  • 8 hours ago about Abby
    Dear Abbey will speak to you on Monday tell you you how Friday got we can get ready sexy on Monday got credit that will cheer me up till noon sexy one I'll speak to you on Monday from Ichigo Kurosaki
  • 8 hours ago about Abby
    Thsnks for message hon I love you with infinity forever darling Bob XXXX
  • 8 hours ago about Sarah
    hi sexy Sara when you are not on line.do you play with your self.Nicky
  • 9 hours ago about Tina
    lovely surprise Ken so good to hear from you . such a lovely guy the perfect gent with a naughty side just how i like my men to be ...dont leave it too long before next time sweetie xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Kerry

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kerry on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1511

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kerry (Pin 1511)

Kerry

Photos of Kerry

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kerry

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Kerry. Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1511
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

1083 comments

Hi I’m Kerry. I’m in my 30s and have long blonde hair and big blue eyes. I’m curvy in all the right places and I have big boobs. I like being shaven. I really enjoy dressing up in naughty underwear. So if you fancy a chat and want to find out more about me and would like to share your fantasies or maybe mine, my agent number is 1511. I look forward to hearing from you. Bye. Call me on and enter PIN 1511 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kerry on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1511

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Kerry

1 day ago

Love your massive tits 🤭

2 days ago

Missing my beautiful sex machine x Love you 😍 Tony 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

2 days ago

Can’t wait to see you online Graham Xx

4 days ago

Naught 😈but extremely nice 🍰 totally in love with you ????

4 days ago

What a lady! What a night! Thanks Kerry! Metal Mickey 🦾

5 days ago

Thanks for the extremely sexy, dirty, fun & naughty chat today! When are you online next Kerry?? Tommy 😷

5 days ago

Hey Peter ❤️xx Can’t wait to talk to you soon baby! Love xxX Kerry Xxx

5 days ago

love too fuck you and andy Jason xx

6 days ago

Good morning kerry were did you pop up from was just wondering about you then you suddenly appear but someone beat me to it hope you are OK and enjoying yourself speak Friday night or Saturday morning love you lots classic car Peter xxxx

6 days ago

Hi Kerry hope your well I've not called you before but from the comments I'd love to have a filthy chat and what you would do to me xx mick

1 week ago

My beautiful angel 👼 girl, thanks for the wank Kerry, John xx

1 week ago

Kerry is very sexy indeed. One of the most sensual voices on here. Wow ! xx ❤️

1 week ago

Love you bae 💕 Tx

1 week ago

Hi Nick ❤️xx You were as always ‘AMAZING’ darling!! I get so excited when l talk to you 🤪 xx Love you xxX Kerry Xxx

1 week ago

Hi Kerry. That was fantastically amazing 🤩 has always 💥Xx Nick xX🌹❤️

1 week ago

What a relief you gave me earlier today Ker You are defo the best woman in here I will never talk 2 anyone else David

1 week ago

My beautiful guilty pleasure you are Kerry, love you to the moon and back Steve C😇

1 week ago

Hi Kerry sorry if I hung up quickly after Cumming but I made a huge mess and squrted right past the kitchen paper thanks for that it was well worth speaking to you love from classic car Peter xxxx

1 week ago

hi there sexy kerry you were fucking amazing the other day. gary here from north yorkshire. cant wait to fuck you up the arsenext time i call you

1 week ago

Thanks for the naughty chat 💬 Graham-cocky x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sarah
(PIN: 1173)

Sarah

Anita
(PIN: 7035)

Anita

Ruby
(PIN: 7127)

Ruby

Erica
(PIN: 7279)