Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 17 hours ago about Abby
    Yes thur morning around 10am if you off work not sure if out later or not just look for me thanks
  • 18 hours ago about Jules
    Dirty fucker Steve, you was a good boy last night taking your medicine like that! Love Jules πŸ˜‰
  • 18 hours ago about Lara
    Hope your bus passengers did not start fucking you about today Lara LOL. A fellow Scot PS thought you had 2 sets of drop offs today too hen
  • 18 hours ago about Kelly
    Admirer just as we had started to get very hot and heated aswell πŸ˜‰ xx
  • 19 hours ago about Sammy
    Only one way to find out..... How about you give me a call and ask me personally... πŸ˜‰Sammy Β°β™‘Β° xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Anita

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Anita on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7035

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Anita (Pin 7035)

Anita

Photos of Anita

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Anita

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Anita isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
202 comments

HI guys, my name is Anita and I'm 35 years old. I've long dark hair, long tanned legs and a very tight body. I love talking naughty and acting out fantasies the naughtier the better. I am an exhibitionist and love showing off my tanned body every chance I get. I can't wait to tell you more, so pick up the phone and dial my agent number 7035. Call me on and enter PIN 7035 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Anita on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7035

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Anita

2 days ago

Remember 8hours Michael πŸ˜‚ so keep wanking

3 days ago

Loved every second. Mind blowing wank. addicted Michael

1 week ago

Lovely

1 week ago

Hi dean it’s also amazing talking to you too love chatting to you speak to soon πŸ’‹

1 week ago

Hi Anita, it's Dean from brum. Just want to let everyone know how amazing every chat is with you, you are genuinely interested in the conversation and I always leave happy. Your so good at dom and humiliation too, I love it. Speak really soon darling

3 weeks ago

Lick and eat, as well as like Michael

3 weeks ago

Hi Anita πŸ‘‹ I have English speaking problems can you help me

3 weeks ago

Thank for that Anita. i needed it so much. Next time, please will sit on my face and make me like your cunt?

1 month ago

Thanks for the wank Anita,much appreciated.Tom xx.

1 month ago

Dear Mistress Anita thanks for reminding me of what a useless faggot cock sucker I am x my 1.5 inch cock is now back in chastity. I'm so glad to be owned by you. Mistress xx from your jodie x

1 month ago

Yes Tom I do speak soon 😘

1 month ago

Hello Anita,Wondering if you give Wanking instructions?If so would love a session with you.Hope to chat soon, Tom x.

1 month ago

Hi davinder had a great Xmas hope you also enjoyed your Xmas too speak soon 😘

1 month ago

Hi Anita, it's davinder here I hope you had a great Christmas πŸŽ„ call πŸ“ž soon

1 month ago

Ok Danny anytime you ready I will be waiting 😘

1 month ago

Hi Anita, I've been looking at your profile pictures,, my god you are so beautiful, your perfect hair and beautiful silk skin, you are Totally DELICIOUS. Love & thanks from Gay Danny πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸŒˆπŸ‘š call u again soon 4 gay tease 😜

1 month ago

Hi Anita, your unavailable atm, I'll try another time, can't wait for u 2 take the piss out of me 4 being Gay & my love of spunk & mens assholes, Gay Danny πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸŒˆπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈchat soon

1 month ago

Ok Danny speak soon x

1 month ago

Hi Anita, thank you i will call u soon, if u make fun of me for being a pathetic cock sucker and tell me to swallow spunk & and lick mens assholes that'd be amazing Luv DannyπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸŒˆ

2 months ago

Hi Danny offcause I can do that call me when your ready ok πŸ’‹

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kelly
(PIN: 1174)

Kelly

Amelia
(PIN: 7098)

Amelia

Niki
(PIN: 1006)

Niki

Natalie
(PIN: 1234)