Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 16 hours ago about Abby
    Yes thur morning around 10am if you off work not sure if out later or not just look for me thanks
  • 16 hours ago about Jules
    Dirty fucker Steve, you was a good boy last night taking your medicine like that! Love Jules 😉
  • 17 hours ago about Lara
    Hope your bus passengers did not start fucking you about today Lara LOL. A fellow Scot PS thought you had 2 sets of drop offs today too hen
  • 17 hours ago about Kelly
    Admirer just as we had started to get very hot and heated aswell 😉 xx
  • 17 hours ago about Sammy
    Only one way to find out..... How about you give me a call and ask me personally... 😉Sammy °♡° xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Jenny

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jenny on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7181

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jenny (Pin 7181)

Jenny

Photos of Jenny

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jenny

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jenny isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
577 comments

Hi, I'm Jenny a naughty secretary in my 20's. I am of mixed Asian and English heritage, with long black straight hair, hazel eyes, luscious curves and 32C boobs. When not in my secretary clothing, I love to wear silk stockings and sexy lingerie. Give me a call, you can be my strict boss and I will be your very personal assistant! Call me on and enter PIN 7181 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jenny on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7181

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Jenny

1 day ago

Thanks babe ❤️ sorry had to end call.. you are always amazing 😋..big hugs and kisses 😘 love you always 🥰 speak soon Michael 💖

1 day ago

Hi Jenny - was about to tell you about the novel competition! Result out early next month. I meant everything I said - you really are incredible! Much love Ian xxxx

1 day ago

Nurse Jenny 😘 thanks hopefully be much better soon 👍.. always great fun with you 😋 love always your Irishman 😘😘😘.

1 day ago

Hi Ian, that's okay! I heard the same message as you did just before being disconnected - bad timing though as I really wanted to hear what you were about to say next. I missed you loads & it was wonderful catching up, thank you 😘 Love, Jenny xoxo

1 day ago

Hi James, no worries at all, I hope all is well with you and we can catch up again some other time when you're free 😘 Love, Jenny xoxo

1 day ago

George, my sexy farmer boy, you were red hot again as always, thank you for a another really sexy chat. Think of me when you're in the cold potato shed - I'll soon get you warmed up 😘 Love, Jenny xoxo

1 day ago

Michael, hi gorgeous. I had a great time with you again and I hope you're feeling a lot better and not overdoing things. Keep taking good care of yourself 😘 Love, Nurse Jenny xoxo

2 days ago

Hi Jenny - so sorry third party cut us off!! Loved chatting to you as always and will try to ring you very soon. Ian xxx

2 days ago

Take care beautiful ❤️ hopefully speak soon when I feel a lot better..then I will ravish you 😜 and show you who's boss😋😘 Michael 💞

3 days ago

Hi Jenny, sorry about last night got held up! James

3 days ago

Hi my sexy Jenny i really enjoyed our conversation again last night i like getting to know all about you and your work our sex session was mind blowing as usual i really enjoy it you do turn me on your farmer Bhoy George XXXXX

4 days ago

Sexy, sexy Jenny 😘 3 times in 1 day😋 you totally love it 😋 thanks for everything made everything better. love always Irishman 😘😘.

6 days ago

Thanks for message Jenny 😘 remember I will love you always and forever ❣️😘 you sexy minx 😋..

6 days ago

Hi Michael, thanks for the update! I'm so relieved and happy the operation went well. Take good care of yourself and I hope you feel much better soon. Sending you lots of love and hugs and kisses 😘 Love, Jenny xoxo

1 week ago

Hello beautiful ❤️ operation went smoothly 😘 on the ward now so can't ring.. on crutches. Hope your doing ok.love always Irishman 😘

1 week ago

Just a quick note to let you lovely gentlemen know that I'm not able to be online tonight (Tue 31st Jan), sorry about that! However, I expect to be available the rest of this week. Love, Jenny xoxo

1 week ago

Hi James!! Thank you so much, I had a fab time with you the other night like I always do. You are great fun and very sexy and witty too. PS your voice and accent make me melt 😘 Love, Jenny xoxo

1 week ago

Hi Michael, I hope the operation went well and you're feeling better. Take good care of yourself and I look forward to chatting with you again when you feel able - no rush, just focus on your health, that's the most important thing 😘 Love, Jenny x

1 week ago

George, my sexy farmer boy, thank you so much for yet another great time. I'm looking forward to emptying those big juicy balls again whenever you're in the mood for some naughty fun 😘 Love, Jenny xoxo

1 week ago

Alan, it's not me - you're the one who brings all the magic! You're always such a delight to chat with; sexy, funny, intelligent, and it's good to know we're on the same page about so many things! I honestly could've kept chatting with you all night

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sugar Maria
(PIN: 7084)

Sugar Maria

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Vanessa
(PIN: 1325)

Vanessa

Kelly
(PIN: 1957)