Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 8 hours ago about Amelia
    Amazing first chat, Andy.
  • 8 hours ago about Abby
    Dear Abbey will speak to you on Monday tell you you how Friday got we can get ready sexy on Monday got credit that will cheer me up till noon sexy one I'll speak to you on Monday from Ichigo Kurosaki
  • 9 hours ago about Abby
    Thsnks for message hon I love you with infinity forever darling Bob XXXX
  • 9 hours ago about Sarah
    hi sexy Sara when you are not on line.do you play with your self.Nicky
  • 9 hours ago about Tina
    lovely surprise Ken so good to hear from you . such a lovely guy the perfect gent with a naughty side just how i like my men to be ...dont leave it too long before next time sweetie xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Annalise

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Annalise on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7016

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Annalise (Pin 7016)

Annalise

Photos of Annalise

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Annalise

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Annalise isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
219 comments

Hi guys, my name is Annalise I am 24 years old, 5 FT 1" tall and very petite. Good things come in small packages so they say! I have blue eyes with blonde/brown hair. I have lots of things i want to tell you, so don't be afraid come on over my number is 7016. Call me on and enter PIN 7016 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Annalise on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7016

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Annalise

11 hours ago

Girl has me on strings! I love worshipping and being a slave to that beautiful bottom hole! James x πŸ₯΅

12 hours ago

Wow!

1 day ago

You are 1 dirty bitch babe xx

4 days ago

You naughty girl,danny

4 days ago

Would you listen to me wank and eat my spunk xxx D

5 days ago

Hi lovely, it's Marty. How long are you on for today? X

1 week ago

James, sooooo you like? 🀭 πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸŒ­πŸŒ­πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

1 week ago

Hi Marty 😘 I'm here from 12pm to 4pm πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

1 week ago

Ahh just missed you, please,come back on. Marty x

1 week ago

Hi, how long are you on for today?, would love a chat this afternoon. Marty. X

1 week ago

Hi hun it's Marty, when are you online next? X

1 week ago

Had the best phone sex with this pocket dynamite the other day, on fire and pushed boundaries πŸ”₯James x

1 week ago

Sexy 24

1 week ago

H Marty πŸ˜‰ I did also πŸ˜‹β€οΈ cum & get meeeeeeeeeeee 🀭

1 week ago

Hi hun, it's marty, please come online loved are kinky chat

2 weeks ago

Hellloooooo boys 😘 it's 2022 & I'm feeling frisky πŸ˜‹ naughty + I'm craving πŸŒ­πŸŒ­πŸ’¦πŸ’¦ sausages can't wait for you all to enjoy my goodies 🀭 luv ya πŸ’‹β€οΈπŸ’‹β€οΈ

3 weeks ago

Hellloooooo boys 😘 thank you for all your naughty calls πŸ˜‹ it's been really enjoyable & satisfying πŸ€­πŸ’‹ I appreciate you πŸ€— guys & so does my kitty 🐈 🀭 have a fab Christmas β›„πŸŒ² boys ❀️❀️❀️

3 weeks ago

4 weeks ago

Would love to be your secret Santa and make creampies with you beautiful xxx James

4 weeks ago

Would love to be your secret Santa and make creampies with you beautiful xxx James

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sexy Sadie
(PIN: 6270)

Sexy Sadie

Suzie
(PIN: 6299)

Suzie

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)

Lola-May

Vanessa
(PIN: 1325)