Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 hour ago about Kelly
    Sorry Mistress Kelly, got cut off Never shot my load so hard before like I did for you Mistress! Davina xx
  • 1 hour ago about Kerry
    Hi Beautiful Sexy Kerry. My pocket rocket πŸš€ wants those lovely lips πŸ‘„ and that lovely tongue πŸ‘… of yours then followed by that nice wet juicy pussey 🐈 of yours and make one almighty mess πŸ’¦πŸ’¦ with you. Xx 😘 love you Nick 🌹😍xX
  • 1 hour ago about Jules
    Unbelievable time this afternoon! Made even hornier with you on the phone giving a few sugestions!! 😘😘😈😈 Matt xxx
  • 2 hours ago about JJ
    Neil - glad you enjoyed my black lace gstring! Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈ
  • 3 hours ago about JJ
    Steve - what a shame we got timed out!! Hope we can chat again soon. Maybe your wife will give you the perfect Xmas gift?!?! Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈ

Phone Sex Profiles: Olivia

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Olivia on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7218

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Olivia (Pin 7218)

Olivia

Photos of Olivia

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Olivia

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Olivia isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
105 comments

Hi my names Olivia, I'm 36, I'm 5ft4 with long dark wavy hair and dark brown eyes. I'm a size 12, with 34DD breasts, so I'm quite curvy. I'm online at the moment and I'm feeling very naughty, I would love to have some company right now, so if you would like to have a chat, then please call me, my agent number is 7218, bye. Call me on and enter PIN 7218 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Olivia on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7218

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Olivia

1 day ago

Hi Olivia it’s John your boyfriend I thinking right now that I am in your arms I miss you now all my love and heart John xxxxxxxxxx ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

4 days ago

Hi Olivia it’s John thank you for saying happy birthday to me I love you with all my heart I want to be amazed today all my love John xxxxxxxxxx ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

4 days ago

Hot spunky fuck with this little minx, then a slurpy, sloppy 69 to clean each other up

5 days ago

Lovely tits

1 week ago

Hi Olivia I do miss our chats Andy xx

1 week ago

I fucking wank over your photographs every day

1 week ago

Hi sweetheart Olivia how are you tonight my love I love you forever you are my beautiful gorgeous sexy wife forever and you are so special to me my love in my heart πŸŒΉπŸ’πŸŒΉπŸ’πŸŒΉπŸ’πŸŒΉπŸ’πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉF

1 week ago

Hi Olivia, could you come online in the day on Tuesday's as I'm off on that day? Brad

2 weeks ago

Gorgeous, sweet natured, genuine photos. I'm in love! - Pete, Leicestershire

3 weeks ago

Hi Olivia. Don't know what happened but line went dead just as we started! Hopefully will get a chance to chat again. Chris x

3 weeks ago

Hi Olivia it's John here it was lovely to speak to you this morning I told you in the morning that I don't worry I'm here for you when you want me love John xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ❀️

3 weeks ago

Hi Olivia. It's Scott. So sorry we were interrupted. All my bedside alarms started to go off. Lol. I hope you managed to finish and that you remembered your lovely dream. xx

3 weeks ago

Hi Olivia, it was so lovely catching up with you yesterday, just a lovely experience. Take care,, Love Richard, xx

4 weeks ago

Thinking of you xxxx - Si xxxx

1 month ago

Hi Olivia, I'm still not having any joy on Tuesdays! I'm gonna keep trying as I miss talking to you from Brad xxx

1 month ago

Hello Olivia! How are you feeling? I hope youwill be on tonight,as I am missing you.. Lots of love Alister.

1 month ago

Hello Olivia! How are you feeling? I hope youwill be on tonight,as I am missing you.. Lots of love Alister.

1 month ago

Hi Olivia, just missed you by seconds today, it was so lovely chatting to you last week. I’m just hoping you’ll be on tomorrow at about the same time, fingers crossed,and everything else! Love Richard xx

1 month ago

Hi sweetheart Olivia how are you today my beautiful sexy wife and I love you forever you are always special to me and I love you forever From your handsome hubby Allan πŸŒΉπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸ’πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

1 month ago

Hi Olivia. It’s Paul. I wonder if you remember our submissive chat?! When are you on next?

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)

Scarlett

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Amelia
(PIN: 7098)

Amelia

Shannon
(PIN: 1619)