Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Christina
    Hey, Warren darling. Glad you enjoyed our session. Call me again babe. Can’t wait to talk againπŸ’‹πŸ˜˜
    Hi Ricky, glad you enjoyed it hun. Glad I made you cum! Come back for some more saucy hot fun this weekend if you’re aroundπŸ˜˜πŸ’‹
    Thanks Christina i enjoyed it warren xxx
  • 1 day ago about Abbie
    Thank you babe king Steven I let u no when I ring you again babe yore king Steven love it babe xxxxxxxxxx
  • 1 day ago about Scarlett
    Ps it king Steven again don’t no when I call again but love it a lot I won’t I to now think about me a lot every day and night and have a play y u do just think about me till we call again I no I going to I be looking at yore sexy pictures every

Phone Sex Profiles: JJ

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call JJ on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1673

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

JJ (Pin 1673)

JJ

Photos of JJ

Click the photos below to view more pictures of JJ

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, JJ isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
13061 comments

Hi guys, my name is JJ, I am a very naughty sexy milf, i would love to tease and please you with my voluptuous boobs and curvy bum, which i love to be spanked. I am naturally submissive but as you know a woman is likely to change her mind at a moments notice. So please do not be shy, enter my pin 1673 and tell me your needs, fantasies and fetishes. Call me on and enter PIN 1673 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call JJ on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1673

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about JJ

1 day ago

Craig - well that was something else tonight wasn't it!!!! 😜 😜 😜 Amazing, mind blowing and woww, speechless. Catch up with you soon I hope. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

2 days ago

Robbie - keep trying!! I'm on every evening except Saturday. Look forward to catch up with you soon. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

2 days ago

Hi JJ, gutted I keep missing you of an evening. Hoping for better luck and some filthy fun next week. Robbie x

2 days ago

Carlos - glad you enjoyed my feet and stockings! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

2 days ago

JS - I only had to remind one customer to put mask on! 😜 I was very polite! I have been good all day, such hard work! Xxx love your guilty pleasure J xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️ πŸ“ πŸ‰ 🍫 🍍 πŸ“ πŸ”­ 🍷

2 days ago

Rob - after that call I can't wait for the next one!!! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

2 days ago

Colin - hope you enjoyed your gf phoyoshoot?! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

3 days ago

JJ Hope your day went ok. Did you have to tell anyone off, I do love it when you get a bit strict!!😜. Take care lots of loveJSxxx β€οΈπŸ“πŸ‰πŸ«πŸπŸ“πŸ”­πŸ·

3 days ago

Hi JJ, I didn't think it was possible either but starting with your toes and going up shows that anything is possible and even better the second time ! The hot and cold shower after (your favorite) was definitely required . Can't wait until next ti

3 days ago

JJ bad as each other then! πŸ˜‰ 😜 πŸ’¦ Got to let all that naughtiness come after work and after dark! Would love to come for a browse in your store! Check you out! πŸ˜‰ Craig xx

3 days ago

Dave - I didn't think it was possible but that call was even more intense than earlier!!😜 Hope we can catch up soon. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

4 days ago

Craig - ps don't forget when I've been to work all day behaving I will need to be even more naughty in the evening!! Hope you can help?!?! 😜 😜 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

4 days ago

Craig-it certainly was a hot πŸ”₯ πŸ’¦ eruption even for us. Who makes who naughty I wonder????😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

4 days ago

Tim - wow, now that was a hot and intense first call! Can't wait to hear from you again. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

4 days ago

Well JJ that was amazing! That last eruption went everywhere! I'm naughty, think you are just as well! πŸ˜‰ Craig xxx

4 days ago

Gordon - after the that call I hope you have a fabulous time with your wife tonight. 😜 😜 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

4 days ago

Brian - noooo, we got cut off mid story after our naughty fun. Look forward to hearing the rest! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

4 days ago

JJ Miss you too❀️. Will be making a personal delivery as soon as I can. Might give the house a bit tidy as well while I am there😜😜. Take care lots of loveJSxxx β€οΈπŸ“πŸ‰πŸ«πŸπŸ“πŸ”­πŸ·

4 days ago

Huw - thank you, I'm sort of looking forward to it?! I will miss our hot Thurs sessions too but I look forward to chatting with you soon ❀️. Take care ❀️ Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

4 days ago

Rich - mmm that was fun. Looking forward to our next chat already! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kelly
(PIN: 1174)

Kelly

Shellie
(PIN: 1066)

Shellie

Destiny
(PIN: 1603)

Destiny

Debs
(PIN: 7205)