Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 15 hours ago about Kinky Katie
    Hi Fridge Pete, please call me to discuss your wanking allowance. And no touching yourself until you have. Katie xxx
  • 15 hours ago about Amy
    sorry i left quick, somebody came home! will have to call you again soon, John xx
  • 16 hours ago about Annalise
    Hi Annalise - so enjoyable talking to you today! Ian xx
  • 17 hours ago about Kerry
    Hope you enjoyed a pampering day!! My cock went hard just thinking about it J xx
  • 18 hours ago about Natalia
    Natalia and what an a amazing friday afternoon fuck it was gets better everytime all my love MP xx

Phone Sex Profiles: JJ

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call JJ on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1673

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

JJ (Pin 1673)

JJ

Photos of JJ

Click the photos below to view more pictures of JJ

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, JJ isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
15104 comments

Hi guys, my name is JJ, I am a very naughty sexy milf, i would love to tease and please you with my voluptuous boobs and curvy bum, which i love to be spanked. I am naturally submissive but as you know a woman is likely to change her mind at a moments notice. So please do not be shy, enter my pin 1673 and tell me your needs, fantasies and fetishes. Call me on and enter PIN 1673 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call JJ on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1673

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about JJ

1 day ago

Antony - I'm sure I have just the thing for you and your pieced cock!! Looking forward to catching up. Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️

1 day ago

Toy Richard - good to chat tonight. Fingers crossed for you! You need to try a twirl!!! Take good care of yourself please. Xxx love J xxX 👄👄❤️

1 day ago

James - well someone was very hot and horny tonight!!! But.... I want more....please!?!? 😜Xxx love JJ xxX

1 day ago

J what a fantastic 1hr chat. Your one in a million I can open up too love you to the.moon.and back ❤ 😘 💕 take care and be good love Toy Richard xxxxxxxx

1 day ago

JJ yeah loving these fridays! Glad you got all sorted! 😉 And the chimney also! 😉 😜 Take care sex kitten your the best Craig 💋 xx

1 day ago

FJ - yes yes yes yes!!! How hot for each other were we today. If you get another power cut I will volunteer to be your personal hot water bottle. Take care. Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️,🚜

1 day ago

Really need my pierced cock inside of your pussy. Hopefully you'll have something green and sexy on for me when I call. Antony

1 day ago

Hi JJ, I really do enjoy some filthy fun with you on a Friday and this afternoon was exceptional. Thanks Babe, Robbie x

1 day ago

Robbie - I think I would really like you as my boss!!! Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️

1 day ago

Chris - loved being naughty with you this afternoon but I will be very naughty when you call me tonight! Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️

1 day ago

Craig - I'm liking fuck Friday!!! And a hat trick!!!! Chimney swept- literally and metaphorically!!! Chat soon, take care. Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️

1 day ago

Hi J --- Was so nice to chat to you Fingers crossed its going to be all ok.... take care love and kisses to you xxxxx

2 days ago

Toy Richard - great to chat tonight!! Hope to get good news from you in a day or so. Take care of yourself. Xxx love naughtiest J xxX 👄 👄❤️

2 days ago

Mr Extraordinare - well you certainly warmed me up in the back of your lorry!!! Looking forward to chatting again! Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️

2 days ago

Craig - certainly sounds like a good idea!!😜😜 Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️

2 days ago

Maybe unwrap each other for xmas! You with your little santa skirt on! Short of course! 😉 😜 Craig xx 💋

2 days ago

Hi JJ. I really enjoyed spunking over your big tits last night 💦! It was amazing listening to you sucking my spunk off your hard nipples. Loved our horny chat so much. Ally xx

3 days ago

Hi guys- I will be online Thursday evening plus Friday from mid morning untill mid afternoon. Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️

3 days ago

Toy Richard - hope you are ok. Looking forward to being naughty with you after a day at work!!! Xxx love J xxX 👄👄❤️

3 days ago

Dirty Kev - I really enjoyed being your dirty fucking bitch today. Can't wait to chat again and fulfill your fantasy! 😜😜Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)

Lola-May

Kinky Kumari
(PIN: 1527)

Kinky Kumari

Kerry
(PIN: 1511)

Kerry

Debs
(PIN: 7205)