Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 8 hours ago about Alex
    Thank you Mr frilly panties โ€ฆ loved it ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก
  • 8 hours ago about Brenda
    I love being submissive
  • 9 hours ago about Ariana
    Hi mistress, I will call this week, I want you to cuckold me with my wife and make me taste my cum, Dave xx
  • 9 hours ago about Sheri xx
    Looks like you were wearing the blue pants yesterday Mr Bond,hope you did a pic tribute ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
  • 9 hours ago about Victoria
    Victoria, I would love to phone you, and listen to you "playing" with yourself, what time suits you ? - TOM

Phone Sex Profiles: Valentina

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Valentina on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1145

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Valentina (Pin 1145)

Valentina

Photos of Valentina

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Valentina

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Valentina isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?

Receive a FREE text when Valentina comes back online!

Alert me when online
410 comments

Hi guys, my name is Valentina. I am a Petite, 5 ft 8" cheeky, flirty brunette, I have brown eyes that look great when gazing into them when I am sucking your cock! I love to have a good time, naughty fun and naughtier chat! I like to dominate and give orders. Call me and tell me what gets you wet between the legs! Call me on and enter PIN 1145 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Valentina on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1145

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Valentina

1 day ago

Hey Valentina do you like the Giantess fantasy ? Ray xx

2 days ago

After a year finally got hold of Valentina.. Had to end the call just hear my own voice this line and company need to fix the issue.. Really disappointed. Valentina sorry hope to call again soon..

3 days ago

VALENTINA, I should say, It doesn`t have to be afternoon tea , our next chat could be over a morning coffee ! Either way you are a good hostess. Take care from BODIE.

3 days ago

VALENTINA, I read your message. I can`t chat again until after 26th of July, say 1st or 2nd week In August. But believe me I will visit again for some more afternoon tea ?, Just be wearing those sexy stockings, Lots of love Xxxxx from BODIE

4 days ago

Hello Phoebe ๐Ÿ–ค Not sure what happened โ˜น๏ธ Miss Valentina had lots to teach you and wanted to relieve that aching kitty โ€ฆ Hopefully we can resume our lesson tomorrow ๐Ÿ’ฆ Valentina xx

4 days ago

Hello my foot goddess I love the way u make me worship your lovely smelly sweaty feet .can't wait for our next session love sanj

4 days ago

Hi gorgeous. Phoebe has been trying since 8.30. My kitty is aching for you. xxxxx

5 days ago

My Ray of Sunshine โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ–ค Thanks for your birthday wishes ๐ŸŽ‚ Letโ€™s celebrate with a naughty wank into those red panties โฃ๏ธ Valentina xx

5 days ago

Phoebe ๐Ÿ–ค Sorry! I was here but was on a really long call and had to pop out straight afterwards! I will be back from tomorrow morning my sweetheart ๐Ÿ˜˜ Valentina xx

5 days ago

Bodie ๐Ÿ–ค Thank you for the birthday wishes ๐ŸŽ‚ Speak soon for some naughty naughty fun ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ Valentina xx

5 days ago

Craig the Dirty Bastard ๐Ÿ–ค Thank you for my birthday wishes!!! Iโ€™ll be expecting a BIG package from you ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ Valentina xx

5 days ago

Slutty Megan ๐Ÿ–ค Thank you for your birthday wishes ๐ŸŽ‚ And giving up that cherry for my birthday๐Ÿคญ! Valentina xx

5 days ago

Phoebe is waiting gorgeous.xxx

5 days ago

Oooohhhh Mick ๐Ÿ–ค We were very naughty werenโ€™t we?๐Ÿคญ โ€ฆ Thank you so much for your birthday wishes ๐Ÿ˜˜ Canโ€™t wait to catch up again soon!!! Valentina xx

1 week ago

Belated birthday wishes to the best phone sex lady in the world xxx, Ray

1 week ago

an't wait to catch up with you. Hope you had a wonderful weekend. Slut Megan xxxd

1 week ago

VALENTINA, Have a great birthday and may you carry It on Into the weekend with lots of love Xxxxx from BODIE.

1 week ago

Happy Birthday Valentina โ™ฅ๏ธ Hope.you have a fantastic day!! Hopefully catch up soon for a chat and some sexy fun๐Ÿ˜‰. Craig the dirty bastard XXX

1 week ago

Happy birthday gorgeous. Surprised to see you working! Fantastic role play. Shuttle Megan. Xx

1 week ago

Itโ€™s my birthday gents & sissies ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ (Friday 5th) so I will be back Saturday for a few hours & Sunday am - mid afternoon (if Iโ€™m not totally hungover) ๐Ÿคช The BIG 3 0!!! I want lots of yummy cock and pussy for my birthday so form an ord

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kerry
(PIN: 1511)

Kerry

Sexy Sadie
(PIN: 6270)

Sexy Sadie

Amber
(PIN: 7164)

Amber

Mistress Anita
(PIN: 7035)