Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 2 hours ago about Susie
    Amazing
  • 2 hours ago about Jodie
    Tell me wot day suits u, Steven, and I'll be here.....just not Saturday tho, sorry Jodie 😘 xx
  • 2 hours ago about JJ
    Casey Rae - I think between the three of us we will have an epic collection!!!!! 😜 😜 Richard, which ones do you want to use?? Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 2 hours ago about Jules
    Seeing as you asked so nicely Adam, I will be just for you!! Love Jules 😉
  • 2 hours ago about JJ
    Hi Richard, I hear your birthday is approaching? So you enjoyed the "3-some" ? Casey-Rae xx JJ, will chat to you in a bit, got some great toys off Love-Honey can't wait to show u LOL xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Amelia

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Amelia on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7098

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Amelia (Pin 7098)

Amelia

Photos of Amelia

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Amelia

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Amelia isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
61 comments

Hello there, My name is Amelia and I am 30 years. I am a curvy brunette with blue eyes, I am tall with sexy toned legs. I am a very sensual woman and I love to tease and touch myself. I would love to chat about anything, sweet and innocent or pure filth, the choice is yours. Give me a call on my agent number 7098. Call me on and enter PIN 7098 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Amelia on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7098

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Amelia

1 day ago

I ❤️❤️❤️ you babe you are so so so so sexy!!!!!!!! My favourite girl on here by a mile, don't ever leave!!!!! Rob xxxx

1 day ago

I rang you for the 1st time today Amelia after reading all the comments about your voice. They aren't wrong - your voice is dreamy baby - Andy xx

2 days ago

Really nice to chat to you today Amelia, you really are a lovely girl 😘

1 week ago

It was wonderful talking to you today Amelia, you are such a lovely girl x

1 week ago

Lovely voice babe XX

1 week ago

Welcome back

2 weeks ago

Myrtle Beach

3 weeks ago

I really love talking with you, you are such a lovely sweet nice lady and I could listen to your voice all day Rob xx

3 weeks ago

You are the best girl on here Amelia ❤️❤️

3 weeks ago

I love talking to you Amelia, you have such a lovely, sexy, soft sounding voice x

3 weeks ago

Amelia, it was good talking to you today - I had a very happy ending - BRIAN

4 weeks ago

You have such a lovely voice xx

4 weeks ago

Let me be your fantasy

1 month ago

I'm gonna have to get to know you Amelia I think we could be good together xxx

1 month ago

Dreamy voice babe & stunning pictures

1 month ago

I just love your voice baby xx

1 month ago

You are an absolute delight to talk to my darling

1 month ago

Love your voice baby x

1 month ago

Hi sexy

1 month ago

Thank you for talking to me today. I love talking with you. You are so lovely to talk to. Steve xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Alexis
(PIN: 7289)

Alexis

Taylor
(PIN: 1067)

Taylor

Sammy
(PIN: 1746)

Sammy

Ellie
(PIN: 6302)