Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 20 hours ago about Jules
    Hi Jules, give my love to Mr. Dirty, Dirty, DIRTY, NAUGHTY Fucker!! He is so much fun. Hope ur well babes. Casey-Rae xx
  • 20 hours ago about Nicky
    Hi Nicky it’s John here my lovely girlfriend hope your having a lovely weekend my lovely you’re message did not go on speak soon I hope love from John xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • 21 hours ago about Jules
    Tom, as promised a message for the dirtiest wanker I have ever spoken to!! An extremely dirty dirty dirty fucker! Love Jules πŸ˜‰
    Northern Randy bugger nice catch up this afternoon till next time! Love Jules πŸ’‹
    Barry I’m sure we’ll make up for it next time! I loved you dressing me in my own hold-ups feeling your hands slowly pulling them up my silky soft skin…Mmmm. Love Jules 😘😘

Phone Sex Profiles: Aries

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Aries on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7079

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Aries (Pin 7079)

Aries

Photos of Aries

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Aries

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Aries isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
94 comments

Hi, my name is Aries, and although I am named after the Greek God of War, I can assure you I am definitely a lover not a fighter. I am 35 years old, 5 FT 9" with dark hair and dark eyes and 34D and the biggest dark brown nipples you have ever seen, I have an appetite for filth so I hope you have a taste for adventure, call me now on 7079. Call me on and enter PIN 7079 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Aries on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7079

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Aries

1 day ago

Wonderful thank you Aries. Incredibly filthy. Patrick your fc.xx

4 weeks ago

Thank you Aries. So filthy, love it. Patrick xx πŸ‘…

4 weeks ago

Me again petal. Liked getting a little closer. Think I can smell you now. George x

1 month ago

jus testing babe = do u read this noticeboard?

1 month ago

I like writing fan mail, sugar, and look forward to reviewing your pussy talk when the time comes. Old Dog

1 month ago

Hi Mark, I'm around Saturday most of the day and in the week I am around early mornings.... come find me!!!

1 month ago

What time do you come online? Mark

1 month ago

I'm back from tonight my darlings.... can't wait to catch up x

3 months ago

hello aries when you be online next? mark from essex

5 months ago

I'm back my darlings xxx

6 months ago

Beautiful hairy cunt

7 months ago

The best and sexiest bum of every girl on here, I love it,just now I would love to be licking it Aries, and sucking your lovely juicy clit! Come back up to paisley again and I’ll spoil you before I pleasure you. Just now John.πŸ˜›πŸ˜˜πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸΎ

7 months ago

what time are you going online babe? mark

8 months ago

Oh dear what happened ? Sorry we got cut off earlier this evening I was enjoying our chat. Catch you again - James xx

8 months ago

As always a lovely conversation, Xx kit

8 months ago

Hi I will definitely look for that cookbook lovely talking to you πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ€ͺ

9 months ago

The Scarlet Pimpernel will return XXXxx

9 months ago

Are you online at weekends?

9 months ago

Lovely dirty chat earlier, would love to have your used panties in my mouth, and would love to perform on cam for you one day xx Kit

9 months ago

Absolutely amazing fuck earlier, that arse of yours is soo sexy and I loved every squirt of my juices entering it and then watching it dribble out and me licking it all up. And those boobs of urs are soo tasty hehe.....speak soon. Matt x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)

Scarlett

Scarlett
(PIN: 1937)

Scarlett

Kelly
(PIN: 1174)

Kelly

Abbey
(PIN: 1211)