Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 21 hours ago about Jules
    Hi Jules, give my love to Mr. Dirty, Dirty, DIRTY, NAUGHTY Fucker!! He is so much fun. Hope ur well babes. Casey-Rae xx
  • 21 hours ago about Nicky
    Hi Nicky it’s John here my lovely girlfriend hope your having a lovely weekend my lovely you’re message did not go on speak soon I hope love from John xxxxxxxxxxxx
    Tom, as promised a message for the dirtiest wanker I have ever spoken to!! An extremely dirty dirty dirty fucker! Love Jules 😉
    Northern Randy bugger nice catch up this afternoon till next time! Love Jules 💋
    Barry I’m sure we’ll make up for it next time! I loved you dressing me in my own hold-ups feeling your hands slowly pulling them up my silky soft skin…Mmmm. Love Jules 😘😘

Phone Sex Profiles: Charlotte

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Charlotte on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1830

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Charlotte (Pin 1830)

Charlotte

Photos of Charlotte

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Charlotte

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Charlotte isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
39 comments

Hi there, you are through to Charlotte all my friends call me Charlie. I am home alone now and feeling really naughty and full of energy and would love to have your company. How about you give me a call we can get naughty together. I Can’t wait to hear from you. Call me on and enter PIN 1830 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Charlotte on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1830

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Charlotte

5 days ago

You are the sweetest thing, Charlie. Thanks again. Beardy George xx

1 month ago

I like it when your classy side slips a little honeybunch. Big G

1 month ago

Would love to be your cuckold cleanup slave and kick up all the fun from your fucked holes xxx James

1 month ago

and xx again, sweethole. Gentleman G

2 months ago

xx

2 months ago

You were a sweet and dirty talk darling and I'll be back middle of some long night Big G

2 months ago

Hi Charlie nice to speak to you last night. I hope it will be the first of many as we seem to be compatible both intellectually and sexually. Looking forward to tomorrow as I hope you are too. Stay safe gorgeous lady Steve xxx

3 months ago

Me on my back classic 69 while another guy fuck her doggy! She ducked my cock while I see the other guy slide his big throbbing cock into her cunt and got to nibble! While she sucked my ever increasingly throbbing cock!

3 months ago

Charlotte's accent does it for me! Thank you, Tom x

3 months ago

Nice call with Charlie- plenty of kissing - followed by sex ( cowgirl position) and me wanking over her tits. Ray

5 months ago

Sleep well, Charlie. Steve, Tun Wells.

5 months ago

Your sweet welsh accent get my cock so hard x Micky xxx

7 months ago

Hi Charlotte, hope you enjoyed the gentle touch. Andy

9 months ago

Hi Charlotte it me lora can u please send me a me message

11 months ago

Hi charley it was lovely chatting to you aboutvegas take care stay safe and I'll speak again soon love and best wishes GeoffH

1 year ago

Hi Charlotte. Hope you got nice and relaxed, Steve.

1 year ago

Looking forward to more. Love Stephen xxx

1 year ago

A sweet lady. Ray

1 year ago

Would love u to catch me all dressed in lingerie! Wld live to find out what u wld do! Xxx

1 year ago

Hi Charlotte, are u a good Mistress for a panties wearing sissy slut with small clit? U going to be online in the morning later in the week? Davina xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Hannah
(PIN: 1208)

Hannah

Tia
(PIN: 7067)

Tia

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)