Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 hour ago about Susie
    Amazing
  • 1 hour ago about Jodie
    Tell me wot day suits u, Steven, and I'll be here.....just not Saturday tho, sorry Jodie 😘 xx
  • 1 hour ago about JJ
    Casey Rae - I think between the three of us we will have an epic collection!!!!! 😜 😜 Richard, which ones do you want to use?? Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 1 hour ago about Jules
    Seeing as you asked so nicely Adam, I will be just for you!! Love Jules 😉
  • 2 hours ago about JJ
    Hi Richard, I hear your birthday is approaching? So you enjoyed the "3-some" ? Casey-Rae xx JJ, will chat to you in a bit, got some great toys off Love-Honey can't wait to show u LOL xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Donna

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Donna on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1897

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Donna (Pin 1897)

Donna

Photos of Donna

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Donna

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Donna. Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1897
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

728 comments

Hello naughty people I’m Donna, 5 ft 2” tall sexy size 16 with nice big boobs and bum. I have brown eyes and dark hair, I’m a very naughty married lady who loves toys and I have quite the collection. I’m bisexual and I want to use my oral skills to make you cum. I love being spanking, anal and role play, Call me on 1897. Call me on and enter PIN 1897 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Donna on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1897

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Donna

3 hours ago

cant wait unit 7 o clock best best play for your birthday and you will need to rest after it peter

6 hours ago

Hi Peter, yes I can do 7pm tonight xx

6 hours ago

HI Andrew, I can do Friday during the day for you x

7 hours ago

donna can we talk at 7 o clock today peter

12 hours ago

Hi Dinna thanks for letting me know x are you on line Thursday or Friday by any chance in the day Andrew xx

12 hours ago

hi donna its peter here are you on today

3 days ago

Hey Andrew, I did say it wasn't likely I'd be able to get on but would try. I have a great fantasy for next time if to you would be interested. I'm sorry I missed you x

3 days ago

Hi Donna l did wait for you on Friday evening from 9pm-10pm hope to catch with you soon Andrew x

4 days ago

Hi Peter, I hope work goes well today. And thank you too, I enjoyed our chat and play, until next time x

4 days ago

thank you donna for a long talk and a play hope you keep save see you next month from peter

4 days ago

thank you donna for a long talk and a play hope you keep save see you next month from peter

5 days ago

Yes Peter I am on today and I will catch you this evening at the time we have arranged

5 days ago

Hi Peter my lovely phone boyfriend. I can't wait for our date this evening. You were very naughty teasing me and making me wait for tonight. Xx

5 days ago

i miss you today donna are you on tonight peter

5 days ago

donna r you on today from peter

5 days ago

I really enjoyed our calls today Peter. I will make sure I wear the French maid outfit next time, that way you won't have to! 😉

6 days ago

hi donna thank you for today and at 7 o'clock form peter cant wait for more fun next time

6 days ago

Richard my naughty fuck toy! I loved how you took those anal beads today and giving me your cum on command x

6 days ago

It was so nice to catch up with my sexy belly worshiper! My glass dildo got very warm really fast! Thanks darling x

1 week ago

Good morning Michelle, I hope you teased your hubby to be when he got home from work? It was great hearing you cum. Hope to speak with you again ❤️

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Amy
(PIN: 1980)

Amy

Jo
(PIN: 7217)

Jo

Beth
(PIN: 1065)

Beth

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)