Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 17 hours ago about Abby
    Yes thur morning around 10am if you off work not sure if out later or not just look for me thanks
  • 17 hours ago about Jules
    Dirty fucker Steve, you was a good boy last night taking your medicine like that! Love Jules πŸ˜‰
  • 18 hours ago about Lara
    Hope your bus passengers did not start fucking you about today Lara LOL. A fellow Scot PS thought you had 2 sets of drop offs today too hen
  • 18 hours ago about Kelly
    Admirer just as we had started to get very hot and heated aswell πŸ˜‰ xx
  • 18 hours ago about Sammy
    Only one way to find out..... How about you give me a call and ask me personally... πŸ˜‰Sammy Β°β™‘Β° xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Louise

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Louise on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1045

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Louise (Pin 1045)

Louise

Photos of Louise

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Louise

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Louise isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
141 comments

Hi there, my name is Louise and I am 30 years of age with long blonde curly hair. I have a wonderful curvy toned size 8 body with a lovely shaven pussy and big DD tits for you to play with. I have a thirsty appetite for sex so anything goes the naughtier the better but be warned I'm very kinky. My pin number is 1045. Call me on and enter PIN 1045 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Louise on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1045

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Louise

1 week ago

Hope you are feeling better

2 weeks ago

Hi Louise Incase you are wondering why no calls from certain parts north of the border, its due to certain events which have occurred in recent months which have taken longer to get over from A Nice Male

4 months ago

Not spoke too you in ages Louise last time had fun in my hallway. How about say Friday or Saturday your call log in around 10 pm. I'll go outside to my new spot give u a proper fucking heh. Let me know Mrniceangel xx

4 months ago

Hi Louise! I'd love you to get those legs wide open in all your gorgeous nudity. Go on, baby!! William xxxxx

5 months ago

Wow louise you much loving having sore knees,you saucy minx purr lol if you like sucking a lot of cock.horny al

1 year ago

Louise thank you so much for the anal hehe you know who this is πŸ˜‰ wow! Talk to you soon my friend. Xxxxxxx

1 year ago

Enjoy your dew days next week of "me time" Louise

1 year ago

an absoulte delight to talk and to get to know you! You are a very charming and sexy lady! speak to very soon! John XXXXX

1 year ago

Hi Louise it’s Graham here sorry I took so long, I’m completely fine hun. πŸ˜‰ hope to talk to you soon my sweet Louise.

1 year ago

Hi louise is the threesome on with me and Jodie love Martin xx

1 year ago

Louise the tease is just fucking awesome! that is all you need to know, she is a silky voiced phone tart that makes you cum so hard your dick nearly drops off! she can sound super posh and sexy or just like a cheap norther slapper! you choose but you

1 year ago

Skelpy boob boobs will have to wait a little bit longer Louise LOL

1 year ago

Louise Remember early to bed tonight, or else a skelpy puss puss might be the order of the day m'lady LOL

1 year ago

Hi Louise , want you talk to me and treat me like a dirty slut, and get me to wank using fridge products, Pete

1 year ago

Hi Lovely Louise it’s Graham here hope your well just thinking bout you. πŸ™‚ hope to talk soon and I’d like to ask you something? πŸ˜‰

1 year ago

Louise Try and get some "day time" work done this evening before some turns up and gives your arse a hard fuck fuck

1 year ago

Louise, you're an absolute stunner. Want to be really naughty with you, baby, to give you tons of pleasure. Love you, William xxx

1 year ago

Yes, of course give me a call

1 year ago

You skivving from your "day job"? spanky spanky cunt cunt for you then LOL

1 year ago

Heya Louise, I am a sissy crossdresser who loves to be humiliated. Would you be my Goddess? x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Natalie
(PIN: 7215)

Natalie

Amelia
(PIN: 7098)

Amelia
0093-1

Kk
(PIN: 6203)

Kk

Kelly