Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Sadie
    Hi Kev, nice to hear from you! Hopefully back on soon, we do have a good time, don’t we?! I know you like to be naughty at work! Sadie xx
  • 1 day ago about Abby
    Abbie it's Ichigo here number is 2 week until I phone you ok babe do not panic because you ain't heard from you you know I will return me and you are friends once we are friends we stay together as me and rest of my life speak to you in two weeks tim
  • 1 day ago about Nicky
    Nicky thanks you for the message it is very special to me but have lots to think about just missing you need your help Nicky all my love your David ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • 1 day ago about Abby
    Oh baby Bob it was wild with you on friday
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    JJ. Those pictures keep my mind going along with everything else 👅💋❤️ Nick Xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Rebecca

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Rebecca on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1078

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Rebecca (Pin 1078)

Rebecca

Photos of Rebecca

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Rebecca

AVAILABLE TO CHAT
Rebecca is available to chat! Just call
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1078

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

31 comments

Hello my name is Rebecca. I'm in my 30's and I'm a natural blonde that just loves to chat. I can be naughty or I can be nice or even somewhere in between if that is your vice. If you would like to know more about me then come and chat to me, love Rebecca. Call me on and enter PIN 1078 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Rebecca on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1078

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Rebecca

1 month ago

Hi Rebecca - are you online tomorrow? your foodie lover is waiting x

1 month ago

Rebecca, I have called a couple of times, but not managed to get it on, you talk too much, haha. I really want you honey, I will call again. The man who plays bowls XX

6 months ago

Gorgeous girl. Can't stop wondering how hairy your bush is and the colour Will definitely call again .I 'd so love to fuck you for real. Steve

9 months ago

HI Rebecca really turned on by your photos. I have a small cock but it's really hard. Can you help me cum? Jim

11 months ago

Hey Rebecca thinking of calling you wanna know if your a size queen first much love Richard xx

1 year ago

Do u like small cocks x

1 year ago

Chat 👌

1 year ago

Will you be online tomorrow Thursday

1 year ago

Please let me know when you will be online John

1 year ago

Hi Rebecca Sorry that we got cut off the other day, but my partner arrived home unannounced. I will be in touch soon as I would like to continue our conversation further. John.

1 year ago

Thanks for making me cum so hard from your noisy little Wanker xx

1 year ago

Rebecca, what's your bra size please? Xx

2 years ago

gorgeous

2 years ago

such an amazing voice, love it

2 years ago

Do I like being spanked ? Mr s tell u my name when I can call u when I nex free

2 years ago

amazing x

3 years ago

happy spunk covered new year xx

3 years ago

Hi Rebecca, thanks for our chat last week. I'll take your advice on board but may struggle.

3 years ago

Sorry we got cut off Rebecca. We were having a lovely chat. Maybe next time we could..... Love Douglas

3 years ago

Hi Becky my balls are heavily full of Spunk nudging up your shit hole ready to explodexxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Coco La Ma
(PIN: 7239)

Coco La Ma

Lacey
(PIN: 7238)

Lacey

Sammy
(PIN: 1746)

Sammy

Tanya
(PIN: 6354)