Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Nicola
    That was mind blowing fun we had,I slept well after that angel Nicole 😇 🥰 Oscar xxx
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    Hi guys - who is up for a bit of pre and post weekend??? I'm online Friday evening and Sunday evening and I will be ready for fun!!! Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️
  • 1 day ago about Kelly
    Good to know, I will call soon - OLD MAN
  • 1 day ago about Gina-G
    Brenda (spinster of this parish) is my woman who 'does'. There's no finer sight than seeing her scrubbing my kitchen floor. Brenda I've ordered you new overalls. Much love, Gina x
  • 1 day ago about Gina-G
    Hello Dave, thank you for your msg, if only. Much love, Gina x

Phone Sex Profiles: Sammy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sammy on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1746

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sammy (Pin 1746)

Sammy

Photos of Sammy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sammy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Sammy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?

Receive a FREE text when Sammy comes back online!

Alert me when online
1646 comments

Hi guys its Sammy, I’m 32 with long dark hair, Brown eyes and luscious lips. I’m friendly and flirty with a little spice. My speciality is satisfying men and full filling fantasies, if it’s just clean chat or sexual, I am your girl give me a call now my agent number is 1746 I’m waiting. Call me on and enter PIN 1746 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sammy on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1746

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Sammy

5 days ago

Long time no speak R.... enjoyed our catch up long time over due. Let's do it again soon. Sammy °♡° xx

5 days ago

Enjoyed talking to you Rob, shame we ran out of time, although, i hope you reached your final destination within time 😉 look forward to seeing you soon, I appear to have lost my key 🤔😉 Sammy °♡° xx

1 week ago

Hi there sexy Sammy, Gary here from North Yorkshire England, hope you can be online tomorrow inbetween 4.30PM and 5.30PM so I can fuck you

1 week ago

Remember what to do with you 🤔 I may need to refer back to my notes, however as its been a while, I think back to basics would be perfect 😉 very much looking forward to it James, you've been missed Sammy °♡° xx

1 week ago

Could be in a hotel soon. hope you remember what to do with me. What should i bring with me? Missed our nice then naughty chats. James x

1 week ago

Need mistriss to demand me to ring more, take notice of what mistriss demands, Peter

1 week ago

Mistriss made a lot of mess with that tomato sauce, have well stained panties, Thankyou mistriss, Peter your slut.

2 weeks ago

Hey Kevin I'm good, hope you are too, it's been too long. Speak soon 😘 Sammy °♡° xx

2 weeks ago

Hi Sammy,how’s you? Well missing our chats,soon though 😊 Kevin xx

2 weeks ago

Looking forward to next time Bobkit. Sammy °♡° xx

3 weeks ago

Nicky always! Call me Sammy °♡° xx

3 weeks ago

Enjoyed you being my total slut Peter. We need more Sammy °♡° xx

3 weeks ago

Loved our chat the other week about dressing me up xx love bobkit

4 weeks ago

Hi there sexy Sammy, Gary here from North Yorkshire, when are you next online. Can't wait to fuck you. Hope I will call you soon.

1 month ago

Sammy do you want to give me a hand job.nicky

1 month ago

Peter requires mistriss to be more risqué with outdoor fun, you know I will always do slutty things for you, x Peter your slut

1 month ago

Hi there sexy Sammy, Gary here from North Yorkshire. You were fucking amazing today. Can't wait until next time.

1 month ago

Glad to hear it Nicky, hope it was pleasurable for you 😉 Sammy °♡° xx

1 month ago

It's been too long Peter, love you being my slut! Call me... Sammy °♡° xx

1 month ago

Sammy i had a wank.nicky

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kelly
(PIN: 1174)

Kelly

Bridgette
(PIN: 1150)

Bridgette

Selina
(PIN: 7200)

Selina

Crystal
(PIN: 1069)