Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 2 hours ago about Susie
    Amazing
  • 2 hours ago about Jodie
    Tell me wot day suits u, Steven, and I'll be here.....just not Saturday tho, sorry Jodie 😘 xx
  • 3 hours ago about JJ
    Casey Rae - I think between the three of us we will have an epic collection!!!!! 😜 😜 Richard, which ones do you want to use?? Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 3 hours ago about Jules
    Seeing as you asked so nicely Adam, I will be just for you!! Love Jules 😉
  • 3 hours ago about JJ
    Hi Richard, I hear your birthday is approaching? So you enjoyed the "3-some" ? Casey-Rae xx JJ, will chat to you in a bit, got some great toys off Love-Honey can't wait to show u LOL xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Tina

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Tina on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 2617

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Tina (Pin 2617)

Tina

Photos of Tina

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Tina

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Tina isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1914 comments

Hi guys I'm Tina and my number is 2617. I'm very experienced when it comes to playing with naughty boys and naughty toys. I love dressing up, role play and I enjoy spanking and sometimes being spanked. So call me now for some naughty but nice fun and games. Call me on and enter PIN 2617 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Tina on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 2617

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Tina

1 day ago

Sorry Tina, thought i'd have the place to myself last week. Hopefully thurs, will you be on Terry xx

1 day ago

hi Tina hope your well its Martin. Could you get on line for 11am tomorrow if possible please

6 days ago

Tina you are any amazing sexy woman and you make my cock rock hard

1 week ago

hi Terry quick break mid afternoon , try me as log back , all being well 2 30 to 3 , will look forward . xx

1 week ago

Hope I can catch you today Tina, Terryx

1 week ago

Ditto Alex my pleasure . hope we can speak again soon . enjoy the weekend . x

1 week ago

Hi Tina, I really enjoyed chatting today. Thank you. Alex

2 weeks ago

I have so many time to call you your photos are stunning your profile says your must call lady I keep trying because I love to get Down and dirty with you allyn in Cardiff 😀🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

2 weeks ago

hi John and Bernie hope alls well with you guys seems ages since we spoke John. love from me and the gang xx

4 weeks ago

thanks guys for your Easter greetings , its amazing what you can you can do with chocolate eggs , lots of love to all xx

4 weeks ago

Hi Tina, I wana cum in your leggings and make you wear them for the rest of the day 😘.. From your leggings lover ❤️❤️

4 weeks ago

Such a sexy, horny fantasy Tina. Thanks Steve xx😘😈😘😈

1 month ago

Happy birthday 🎂 🥳 🍷🍷 sexy tina I would buy you some kinky underwear but I would probably end up wearing them myself

1 month ago

have a restful time tina this Easter. bernie is still cumming in both holes sweet dreams from your stud

1 month ago

Enjoy your break Tina. Be nice and make sure you buy plenty of Easter Eggs for "him indoors"

1 month ago

HI lovely guys just to let you know from today i will be off line until 12th April , have a great Easter , eat as much choc as you want , means when i cum on i can chase you around the room , that will get rid of any unwanted pounds , lots love to

1 month ago

HI lovely guys just to let you know from today i will be off line until 12th April , have a great Easter , eat as much choc as you want , means when i cum on i can chase you around the room , that will get rid of any unwanted pounds , lots love to

1 month ago

sorry you missed me Lee try and get me before sat. if you can dont think i will be on sat. , hope we can speak soon , always enjoy our chats . xx

1 month ago

been trying to get back to u tina but ur very busy if i cant get back through to u hoe ur on sat for a bit lee xxx

1 month ago

Colin you naughty man . maybe the black leather basque would be more in keeping instead of the white one ,,, what do you think xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Alexis
(PIN: 7289)

Alexis

Sammy
(PIN: 1746)

Sammy

Gisella
(PIN: 7122)

Gisella

Mia
(PIN: 1715)