Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 45 minutes ago about JJ
    JS - maybe a pearl necklace!!! I had posh coffee! Xxx love J xxX 👄👄❤️🍓🍷🔭
  • 46 minutes ago about JJ
    BH Richard - after that message I can't wait to catch up!! Don't forget I want all the details!!!😜 Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️
  • 1 hour ago about Chrissie
    Hi Andrew oh I’m sorry you missed me I’ve been missing you Luv our role play fun I’m on Tuesday Thursday and Saturday this week hope you catch me 🥰😘😘😘😘
  • 1 hour ago about Shellie
    Hi Michael from maidenhead how a lovely week xxlov shellie
  • 1 hour ago about Chrissie
    Hi Steven yes I will be on Tuesday and Thursday and Saturday hope you catch me my good wanker 💕😘😘

Phone Sex Profiles: Jennie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jennie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7133

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jennie (Pin 7133)

Jennie

Photos of Jennie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jennie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jennie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
175 comments

Hello boys my name is Jennie and I am large mature horny girl who loves nothing more than making your throbbing hard cock explode all over the phone. If you love worshipping a big fat arse with your tongue and munching on a hairy or (shaven depending on my mood) juicy pussy then I’m your very dirty girl. Call me now for the best wank ever. Call me on and enter PIN 7133 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jennie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7133

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jennie

1 week ago

Love you Sara jay! xxx

4 weeks ago

Jenni when you on.Tony

1 month ago

Hi jennie when are you on line my cock is fucking rock hard and ready to fuck you hard j

2 months ago

get online Jennie, need that ass and feet to aim at lol

2 months ago

Hi Jennie very nice sexy beautiful sexy body like your big boobs sexy pussy xxxx

2 months ago

Jennie where are you from, lovely cunt

2 months ago

Meaty big and bouncy

3 months ago

Yes, sexy babe good to be back and having the pleasure of your big cock!! 😜😜

3 months ago

Hi jennie it nice 2 c u bk have u been ok. I will speak 2 u soon jennie love john xxxx

3 months ago

In the words of Gary Barlow, back for good lol xx

3 months ago

Jennie Greater to see you back, hope you are all ok now. Lol Malcolm

4 months ago

Sorry Rik I'm available as from today xx

4 months ago

What time you on tonight Jenny you make me spunk like no other on here. I miss our dirty ass fucking chats. Rik xx

4 months ago

Don't worry, boys I will be back emptying your heavy spunk filled balls on Tuesday!!!

5 months ago

Jenn Hope you are feeling better!! Can you come with Vick down your throat? Malcolm

5 months ago

When are you available

5 months ago

Hey Malcolm that's just what I need unfortunately, fucking cold and cough ain't shifting and I am pissed off to death. Missing out on a lot of wanking bastards!! Lol xx

6 months ago

Jenni That was great, you are a fabulous dirty bitch. lol Malcolm. Ps Hope your cough gets better. Try swallowing a few big cocks!!!

6 months ago

Hi Malcolm, will be on for 10am or so. I'm full of cold at the moment so be prepared for lots of coughing lol xx

6 months ago

Jennie I look forward to that in Friday morning. Malcolm Xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page