Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 7 hours ago about Ruby
    ...slowly pulling my cock back before firmly thrusting into her over and over. She moaned louder so I could tell she was cumming so I thrust even harder while she came down me. I untied one arm, threw her onto her side and slid hard into her. She fel
  • 7 hours ago about Mandy-Marie
    Thank you Tony for a fabulous call you made my day. Xxx
  • 7 hours ago about Amelia
    Madam sooo looks forward to Mr Bond's attentiveness to her legs! Yes Yes Yes! x
  • 8 hours ago about Angel
    Hiya Dave my sexual plaything I'm learning to be stricter with you and not give into you remember the rules no playing without me and I will decide when you can come l enjoy our chats and depriving you love your mistress Angel 😊
  • 8 hours ago about Mandy-Marie
    Mandy-Marie. It's Tony. Love your big tits, arse and hairy pussy. You taste great too when you squirt all over my face Tony x

Phone Sex Profiles: Linda

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Linda on 0909 860 9616

Remember to enter PIN 7077

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Linda (Pin 7077)

Linda

Photos of Linda

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Linda

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Linda isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
461 comments

Hi, my names Linda. I’m 25 and live in Leeds. I’m 5ft 8” with long dark hair and green eyes. I am fit and do a lot of exercise. I’ve got 36D boobs. I am really happy and bubbly and I’d really like to speak to you today. I’m here for the next couple of hours so if you want to give me a call I’d really really like it and I’d really like to speak to you. So thank you very much and I’m looking forward to speaking to you. Bye Bye. Call me on and enter PIN 7077 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Linda on 0909 860 9616 & enter PIN 7077

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Linda

3 days ago

My BIG BALLS need to bang against your arse cheeks while my COCK is unloading in your meaty CUNT

6 days ago

Love putting this little tart through the wringer, does everything that she’s told to do, always love putting Linda to work, she just can’t get enough dick in her & the bigger the better!

1 week ago

PS love to come round and look after you love Jonathan xxx

1 week ago

I Will do anything for you Leah love you to bits j

1 week ago

The fucking things I’m gonna do to you when I next see your on!

2 weeks ago

Thanks Linda ! David xx

3 weeks ago

Sorry been busy missing you using that strap on on me love you to bits georgous Leah. Miss you shame we could not speak before you left love JB. Xxxx

3 weeks ago

Florida Kentucky Los Angeles then Tokyo then home November speak then 💋 🐍

3 weeks ago

When will you next be on I want to put my cock in all 3 of your holes & then cum in your tight & stretched little ass!

3 weeks ago

Sept 10 last date in Oz then pack up back to USA for a few weeks then finish in Japan 💋 🐍

3 weeks ago

Hi Linda, you were excellent yesterday. Your voice is to die for. Great personality. Jez

4 weeks ago

Hi gorgeous hope your well. Missing our amazing chats must keep missing you. What times are best to catch you Love ya loads Speak soon Richard 😘😘

1 month ago

Where are you missing that strap on you know who J x

1 month ago

Hi hope you are on tonight my arse needs your strap on your favourite Leah get on the phones. J xxxx

1 month ago

Thanks for my orgasm's from the other night really enjoyed making you come. Are you sure I was no T

1 month ago

Beautiful nipples beautiful tits amazing arse wet wonderful cunt

1 month ago

Best photos Best girl.

1 month ago

Linda do you do 3somes? Regards PaulXxx

1 month ago

Having a wank wish you were here

2 months ago

Flying out to Australia for final leg of tour then on to USA and Japan then all finished 💋 🐍

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sexy Sadie
(PIN: 6270)

Sexy Sadie

Courtney
(PIN: 7295)

Courtney

Sexy Sara
(PIN: 1131)

Sexy Sara

Suzie
(PIN: 6299)