Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 hour ago about JJ
    Philip - our second chat and again such a pleasure to talk to a gentleman. Although I did enjoy getting naughty with you too!! Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️
  • 1 hour ago about Becky
    Miss you too sexy bum....🥰 More than you know. Have a great day, all my love your Andy xxxxxxxx ❤️
  • 1 hour ago about JJ
    Oh JJ you are very naughty distracting me from my paperwork, although it was definitely worth it!! Denis x
  • 2 hours ago about JJ
    Ian - hope you are still intending on finishing the painting of my bedroom,if not today I expect you to return to finish??!!! Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️
  • 2 hours ago about JJ
    Tony - glad you enjoyed my pics especially no6! I enjoyed you taking me on all fours! Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️

Phone Sex Profiles: Samantha

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Samantha on 0909 860 9611

Remember to enter PIN 6124

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Samantha (Pin 6124)

Samantha

Photos of Samantha

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Samantha

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Samantha isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
331 comments

Hi guys, Samantha here. My agent number is 6124. I'm 5ft 5" in height. I'm a brunette with lovely brown eyes, a lovely pair of cock sucking lips and all my curves are in the right places. I don't know about you but I'm feeling hot and horny right now. Why don't you give me a call and we can get naughty together. Call me on and enter PIN 6124 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Samantha on 0909 860 9611 & enter PIN 6124

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Samantha

2 weeks ago

Body rub massage - massage nj massage girl

1 month ago

Hi sexy, do you have phone sex with girls too? x

1 month ago

Hi it Robert how are you xx

3 months ago

Pic 5 still the best on this site

3 months ago

Big bouncy boobies

3 months ago

I just want to fuck you all day

3 months ago

hi Sam can we have a wanking session.Nicky

5 months ago

I love this!!!!!!

6 months ago

Wish you best wishes on your coming birthday!!💜💜🎂 love💘

7 months ago

I apologise, but I need absolutely another. Who else, what can prompt?

7 months ago

Hi Sam just seen your profile what a gorgeous sexy lady you are when are you on line would love to talk Yorkshire Terry xxx

9 months ago

Can't wait to feel me inside you. Xxxzx

9 months ago

Damn, what a filthy sexy mind and voice. Loved our roleplay this morn. How I held it back I don't know. When you came home full of spunk that was it. Mr Fountain x

9 months ago

Anyone reading this phone Sam the other girls are not a patch on this amazing woman xz David

10 months ago

Thanks David speak to you soon xxx

10 months ago

No matter what new girls come on this site and what photographs are put up pic 5 has always been and will always be the best. And you are and always have been the best girl to talk to xxx David

10 months ago

Magnificent jugs awesome ass and a beautiful cunt

10 months ago

Fill this arse and cunt

1 year ago

Sam,Are you missing someone special.???

1 year ago

Hi Samantha you sexy babe .. How i dream of spreading your ass cheeks and making a line of yayo and sniffing out of your ass crease into your ass hole.. Wanna hear u moan and groan

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Cat
(PIN: 1057)

Cat

Gemma
(PIN: 7266)

Gemma

Ella
(PIN: 7092)

Ella

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)