Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 16 hours ago about Abby
    Yes thur morning around 10am if you off work not sure if out later or not just look for me thanks
  • 17 hours ago about Jules
    Dirty fucker Steve, you was a good boy last night taking your medicine like that! Love Jules 😉
  • 17 hours ago about Lara
    Hope your bus passengers did not start fucking you about today Lara LOL. A fellow Scot PS thought you had 2 sets of drop offs today too hen
  • 17 hours ago about Kelly
    Admirer just as we had started to get very hot and heated aswell 😉 xx
  • 18 hours ago about Sammy
    Only one way to find out..... How about you give me a call and ask me personally... 😉Sammy °♡° xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Debbie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Debbie on 0909 860 9617

Remember to enter PIN 1041

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Debbie (Pin 1041)

Debbie

Photos of Debbie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Debbie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Debbie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
138 comments

Hi, I'm in my mid 40's, my name is Debbie. I am very petite with long blonde hair with blue eyes and big boobs, If I sound like the kind of girl you would like, why don't you give me a call and we can talk about whatever you like. We can have a very nice time. My agent number is 1041, give me a call. Call me on and enter PIN 1041 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Debbie on 0909 860 9617 & enter PIN 1041

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Debbie

1 day ago

Hi Rich, lovely to catch up with you yesterday, hearing all about your gardening pursuits . Dont work too hard . Debs xx

2 days ago

Chin up sweetheart - their loss not yours. On to bigger and better. Everything is staying crossed for you. I am sure you will prevail with something equally good if not better very soon. I have every faith in you. Speak soon Richard xxxxxxxx

5 days ago

Hi Debbie - thank you for the lovely chat yesterday and for your reassurance. Hearing your voice has just made my weekend. Hope you have a good weekend and hopefully catch up on Monday. Always thinking about you. Love Richard xxxxxx

1 week ago

Hi Debbie - I am and will always be eternally grateful for everything you are doing and have done for me. Your support means the world to .me. Thank you again so much. You are such a wonderful person. Love Richard xxxxxx

1 week ago

Sorry Debbie - phenomenally busy at the moment. Feet aren't touching the floor - am in London Tuesday but will try. Reassuring to know that you are there. Whatever would I do without you. Speak very soon I hope. Richard xxxxxx

1 week ago

Hi Rich, I am here from you, I am on Tuesday afternoon, if u are around, I would really like to talk about that aspect more xx

1 week ago

Hi Debbie - sorry to bother you with all my problems but thank you for understanding. Suffice to say your voice makes me feel warm and contented. Thank you sweetheart. Richard xxxxxx

2 weeks ago

Sorry Debbie got cut off there. You are a pleasure to speak to and very hot and horny!! Incredible laugh! I'll phone you back soon. Love Gaz from glasgow 💕

2 weeks ago

Hi Debbie - thank you for caring. I know that I am not used to it but it means everything to me. I love you my little angel. Richard xxxxx

2 weeks ago

Another lovely uplifting chat to the most wonderful young lady I have ever had the pleasure to speak to. Debbie is my dream come true.just can't ask for more - she makes me feel so good. Thank you my little angel. R xxxxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Debbie thanks babe you sucked my balls dry babe you enjoyed it as well your gorgeous Debbie Jimmy x

2 weeks ago

Couldn't think of a nicer thing to do than take a walk along the coast with the thought of you on my arm. It felt, as you put it, romantic and real. Thank you for making the experience and my Christmas day. Richard xxxxxx

2 weeks ago

Thanks, you charmer ! Lovely to catch up the other day . I really loved the sound of Christmas day , how different & fun . Xx

3 weeks ago

....and you are a totally enchanting young lady Debbie, and it's a real pleasure to be able to talk to you. Thank you for all that you have done for me. You are truly my little angel. Richard xxxxxx

3 weeks ago

You are such a charming man Rich , thank-.you Speak soon xx

3 weeks ago

Debbie is a total breath of fresh air. Every time I speak to her she cheers me up so much I feel like I'm walking on air. Thank you my little angel. Love R xxxxxx

3 weeks ago

I think I will need a double dose - can't wait !!! xxxxxx

3 weeks ago

Aww, Rich , I have a cure for that . Lol xx

3 weeks ago

Hi gorgeous - I'm OK sort of ! how are you ? Are you feeling better ? Am out & about this week but will try to find you towards the end sometime. Am going through ' missing Debbie syndrome '!!! I need a cure quickly! Take care sweetheart. Love R

3 weeks ago

Hi Rich , will b on Tuesday afternoon. & rest of week . Lovely to catch up with u .I have bern wondering how you are xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Vanessa
(PIN: 1325)

Vanessa

Kelly
(PIN: 1957)

Kelly

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Amelia
(PIN: 7098)