Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 17 hours ago about Abby
    Yes thur morning around 10am if you off work not sure if out later or not just look for me thanks
  • 17 hours ago about Jules
    Dirty fucker Steve, you was a good boy last night taking your medicine like that! Love Jules 😉
  • 18 hours ago about Lara
    Hope your bus passengers did not start fucking you about today Lara LOL. A fellow Scot PS thought you had 2 sets of drop offs today too hen
  • 18 hours ago about Kelly
    Admirer just as we had started to get very hot and heated aswell 😉 xx
  • 18 hours ago about Sammy
    Only one way to find out..... How about you give me a call and ask me personally... 😉Sammy °♡° xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Foxy Roxy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Foxy Roxy on 0909 860 9617

Remember to enter PIN 1072

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Foxy Roxy (Pin 1072)

Foxy Roxy

Photos of Foxy Roxy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Foxy Roxy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Foxy Roxy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
47 comments

Hey there. How you doing? Do you want to get to know me? well let me describe myself. My name traditionally is Roxette, but underneath my elegance you will find a really naughty minx known as Foxy Roxy. I am an olive skinned Goddess with green eyes and long black hair. Great for giving a tug! I have a beautiful bouncy pair of tits waiting for you to play with, so give Foxy Roxy a call on agent number 1072. Call me on and enter PIN 1072 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Foxy Roxy on 0909 860 9617 & enter PIN 1072

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Foxy Roxy

5 days ago

Hey Roxy miss speaking to you hopefully to speak to you soon love from Aaron

1 week ago

Are you on this morning Roxy I can't wait to get back in touch with you......., Love Mark xxx

1 week ago

Hi Roxy, loved our talk earlier 😘 speak to you soon Mark xxx

2 weeks ago

Hey Roxy hopefully we can have fun on Friday from Aaron

2 weeks ago

Hey Roxy hopefully you are on tonight can’t wait to speak to you and have some fun with you love from Aaron

2 weeks ago

Can’t wait to speak to you again Roxy Love from Aaron

3 weeks ago

Hey Roxy I have been thinking about you and waiting for you to come on so I can talk to you miss you and love you Aaron

4 weeks ago

Gorgeous Roxy, when are you on next? Mark x x x

2 months ago

Photo 6, give me those beautiful tits to suck on 😋😋 Brian x

2 months ago

Coxy Roxy more like, she can't get enough of them !

3 months ago

Hi sexy Roxy hope ok Iove dan xxxxxxxx

4 months ago

Sorry Roxy. My phone has been playing up since I got back from holiday and is getting worse. The last few minutes was just an echo :( x

4 months ago

Our lovely Roxy. Thanks for the fun tonight/this morning Tony and Ivy. Xx

4 months ago

Another great bbw who loves cock. Made me shoot a huge load. Thanks Roxy. Love Tony xx.

9 months ago

Always cum really hard when talking with Roxy. Mark x x x

9 months ago

Great tits xxx

10 months ago

Roexy love you loads Dan xxxxxxxxxx

10 months ago

Roxey it Dan fall love you spent more time you xxxxxxxxxxx love give you massage you beafull xxx

10 months ago

Hi Roxy. I’m missing you when can I speak with you again. X

10 months ago

Made me cum so hard, I couldn’t wait to shoot my hot load for her, GORGEOUS - Mark x x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

0093-1

Kk
(PIN: 6203)

Kk

Ruthless
(PIN: 7086)

Ruthless

Kelly
(PIN: 1957)

Kelly

Alexa