Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 16 hours ago about Abby
    Yes thur morning around 10am if you off work not sure if out later or not just look for me thanks
  • 17 hours ago about Jules
    Dirty fucker Steve, you was a good boy last night taking your medicine like that! Love Jules 😉
  • 17 hours ago about Lara
    Hope your bus passengers did not start fucking you about today Lara LOL. A fellow Scot PS thought you had 2 sets of drop offs today too hen
  • 17 hours ago about Kelly
    Admirer just as we had started to get very hot and heated aswell 😉 xx
  • 17 hours ago about Sammy
    Only one way to find out..... How about you give me a call and ask me personally... 😉Sammy °♡° xx

Phone Sex Profiles: JJ

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call JJ on 0909 860 9617

Remember to enter PIN 1673

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

JJ (Pin 1673)

JJ

Photos of JJ

Click the photos below to view more pictures of JJ

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, JJ isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
18627 comments

Hi guys, my name is JJ, I am a very naughty sexy milf, i would love to tease and please you with my voluptuous boobs and curvy bum, which i love to be spanked. I am naturally submissive but as you know a woman is likely to change her mind at a moments notice. So please do not be shy, enter my pin 1673 and tell me your needs, fantasies and fetishes. Call me on and enter PIN 1673 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call JJ on 0909 860 9617 & enter PIN 1673

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about JJ

23 hours ago

Andy L - mmm,new erotica read this morning. Sending me to work a little tingly for more!! Hope you are keeping well. Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️

1 day ago

Hi J what you mean by that . Your expecting especially big things! From me haha xxx going to get that other one end of the week hahaha then I will have 3 of them xxxxx Toy Richard 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

1 day ago

Rob and Stephanie - I'm sorry but annoyingly unavoidable. But I'm really looking forward to a good catch up next week. Hope things are ok with you. Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️

1 day ago

Tom - my face will be ready for every last drop 💦💧!! Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️

1 day ago

Toy Richard - thank you ❤️. I'll soon be back and expecting especially big things!!! Xxx love J xxX 👄👄❤️

1 day ago

Hope all well. Finally in a position to call and cant till next week. Never mind. Will be in touch. Rob and Stephanie xxx

2 days ago

Hi JJ,would love to cover your pretty face with my spunk on your return. Tom xx

2 days ago

Hi J hope your ok thinking of you. Hope get to talk to you soon get sorted and come back xxx Love always Toy Richard 💗💗💗💗

2 days ago

Robbie - thank you ❤️. I'll hold you to that massage! Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️

2 days ago

Andy L - looking forward to reading the whole erotic story. Chat soon I hope. Take care. Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️

2 days ago

Morning JJ, hope your week is not too stressful. I recommend a relaxing massage when you are back. Robbie x

3 days ago

Hi guys - really sorry but I am unable to be online this week due to work and personal circumstances. 😕. I will still check in to my messages and will be back Monday 13th. Hopefully to lots of hard cocks and full balls. Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤

4 days ago

'her body started to tingle, she heard her caller say 'imagine your lying on your back I'm knelt astride your waist' extract submitted to 'Dirty sex stories' 31-1-2023

5 days ago

Hi J very very nice I could be there a very long time until you wanted a nice big cock inside there sliding on the lips of yours love Toy Richard xxxxxxxxxxx

5 days ago

Toy Richard - new picture as requested!!! But you will need to scroll through them all to find it!! Xxx love J xxX 👄👄❤️

6 days ago

Hi guys - next week is an odd one so I will only have 2day times online - Monday and Friday. But will be online most evenings except Wednesday and Saturday. So make the most of me when you can!!! Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️

6 days ago

Johnny - enjoyed every last drop down my throat!! Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️

6 days ago

Jason - mmmm, needed that after a long day!! Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️

6 days ago

Hi guys - there is a new photo on my page but to see it you need to scroll through the others to find it!!! Hope you enjoy/like it!!! Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️

6 days ago

love ur pussy wish i was the dildo

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kelly
(PIN: 1957)

Kelly

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Honey
(PIN: 7281)

Honey

Ruthless
(PIN: 7086)