Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 20 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    LOL, you are cheeky!! The only thing i love that is red is your arse when i spank it !! Casey-Rae xx
  • 20 hours ago about Carmel
    Carmel!!! ❤️❤️❤️ She never seems to fail to please is up for anything and goes all the way all holes and roles considered many thanks again for satisfying me once more you horny sex kitten 🐈 mwah... Dave from Birmingham xxx
  • 20 hours ago about JJ
    Dave - 3times in one call - insatiable!!! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 20 hours ago about Lexi
    Sunday night baby! I’m at work then will call you for a catch up! ;) xxx Andy
  • 21 hours ago about Sammy
    Hey Sammy. sexy chat as always! Let’s get to know each other a bit more?? Gary. X

Phone Sex Profiles: Nicola

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Nicola on 0909 860 9608

Remember to enter PIN 7195

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Nicola (Pin 7195)

Nicola

Photos of Nicola

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Nicola

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Nicola isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
337 comments

Hello there, I am Nicola, I am 30 years old and my I.D number is 7195. I am a little chatterbox so a cock in my mouth will soon keep me quiet !! I've large tits, a big firm bottom and gorgeous long legs with a hairy cunt. I love to get naughty in the bedroom, in fact I like to get naughty any place, any where any time. Call me, Nicola 7195. Call me on and enter PIN 7195 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Nicola on 0909 860 9608 & enter PIN 7195

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Nicola

2 days ago

Nicola previous comment should start reading "here's me thinking butter wouldn't melt in your mouth "etc. As for you saying I need glasses, how about you spread your cunt and arse holes and I will see how many glasses can be shoved deep inside both y

2 days ago

MR Nice GUY 💋, l just love being a dirty little fucker .. speak soon my lovely 💋👍❤️😘

3 days ago

Your arse needs skelped for being a cheeky cow Nicola. Mr Nice Guy

3 days ago

Nicola Here's me g butter wouldn't melt in your mouth and all along you are a dirty little fucker LOL> Now get that hand deep inside your fanny and start wanking yourself. Hope your cough is better soon. Mr Nice Guy

3 days ago

Read my message ..MR Nice GUY, it says in all in place meaning I've put the bars back in few the holes lol 😂😂💋💋

3 days ago

MR Nice GUY, you need glasses ..lol 🤣😘

3 days ago

I love you just wish you could stop talking so much j

6 days ago

I never knew you could get piercings in your back Nicola. Or were you meaning your back passage? Moi up to mischief? Not at all Mr Nice Guy

6 days ago

🌻 your cunt and arse

6 days ago

Saw you were available but when I keyed in your pin you were on a call. Mr Nice Guy

6 days ago

MR Nice GUY, l had to look a bit innocent 😉 for the Photoshop 😘😙😉 but believe me the back in place cunt nippes tongue 🤪💖 I've had these done at 18 so it's very hard to see the holes ..see your upto mischief ? 👍💋💋💋

6 days ago

Nicola why would you want to remove your piercings from your photos? Is it because 99.99% of them are in some very naughty places? A nice male

1 week ago

No piercing marks

1 week ago

Carl , 4 times 💋❤️l was so happy when we had my beautiful bestie friend casey Ray,in our sexy play .. Nicola Lucy 💋💋💋💋💋

1 week ago

Oh l do have some piercings . put took them out for the photos 🙂

1 week ago

Carl. .8inches. ..really. ...3 times. ...really. ....

1 week ago

No piercing

1 week ago

Steve, you can come over my pictures anytime 💋💋

1 week ago

No no guys just can't wait to get it up 🤣🤣

1 week ago

You make your callers cum so quickly you must be good 👅

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Lotus
(PIN: 7081)

Lotus

Linda
(PIN: 7041)

Linda

Scarlett
(PIN: 1937)

Scarlett

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories