Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 19 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    LOL, you are cheeky!! The only thing i love that is red is your arse when i spank it !! Casey-Rae xx
  • 19 hours ago about Carmel
    Carmel!!! ❤️❤️❤️ She never seems to fail to please is up for anything and goes all the way all holes and roles considered many thanks again for satisfying me once more you horny sex kitten 🐈 mwah... Dave from Birmingham xxx
  • 20 hours ago about JJ
    Dave - 3times in one call - insatiable!!! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 20 hours ago about Lexi
    Sunday night baby! I’m at work then will call you for a catch up! ;) xxx Andy
  • 20 hours ago about Sammy
    Hey Sammy. sexy chat as always! Let’s get to know each other a bit more?? Gary. X

Phone Sex Profiles: Saucy Scarlet

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Saucy Scarlet on 0909 860 9608

Remember to enter PIN 7138

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Saucy Scarlet (Pin 7138)

Saucy Scarlet

Photos of Saucy Scarlet

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Saucy Scarlet

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Saucy Scarlet isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
84 comments

Hi I'm Scarlet and I am Saucy. I love to be spanked and have my hair pulled. The kinkier you are the better, just like 50 shades! I'm 37 years old, 5FT 7" and a curvy size 16. I have long red hair and 44 E breasts, perfect for a tit wank, or you may enjoy my blue eyes looking up at you as i choke on your cock. I'm always horny, wild and wet and waiting for you to join me. If I'm what you need then I'm agent 7138. Call me on and enter PIN 7138 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Saucy Scarlet on 0909 860 9608 & enter PIN 7138

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Saucy Scarlet

2 days ago

Master G, I felt like the fucking would never stop. I enjoyed each and every orgasm, thank you for leaving me breathing.....only just anyway 😉 love Scarlet xx

3 days ago

I loved our session on Monday. I fucked you so hard and so long you came 12 times. Now that's how you should start the week! Master G

3 days ago

Andy, your imagination never fails to excite me. Love Scarlet xx

3 days ago

Scarlet, do you think we will get your pic's before your dual with Roxy for the best orgasm?

5 days ago

Scarlet is a very naughty girl 🤣

5 days ago

Scarlet, I do hope you enjoyed your session in the kitchen and you got plenty of clean sheets. Where is the imagination going next time? 😂 🤣 🥳 🤣 😂 Love Andy xx

1 week ago

It's always such a pleasure talking to my Mr Guess Who, cant wait for next time, Love Scarlet xx

1 week ago

Andy, our ice cream escapades were out of this world. I will never look at a twister quite the same way ever again 😉😊 Love Scarlet x

1 week ago

Just be good when you are in the freezer section at the supermarket 🤣(no playing)

1 week ago

I hope you enjoyed your lolly/ice cream and some 🍡🍦😭 (you can take that satin blind fold off now) love Andy xx

1 week ago

I'm sorry I missed you G, cant wait to speak to you soon. Love Scarlet xx

1 week ago

We love bragging Andy 😊😊 love Scarlet xx

1 week ago

Hope you enjoyed your trip to Germany on the 12th with the fun starting before you got up and all the way on the trip with plenty of fun at the club before the final session back at the hotel. Love Andy xx as for sensual massage on the 13th ? 😉.

1 week ago

Oooh Miss Scarlet you sound fun but you had gone when I called, will be trying again soon G👠

1 week ago

You two ladies are sooooooooo naughty trying to get bragging rights over each other 🤣 Andy xx

1 week ago

You two are sooooo naughty going for bragging rights 🤣🤣🤣 Love Andy xxx

1 week ago

So glad you enjoyed the sensual massage, so many more things to explore and we always have a good talk at the end, look forward to next time, Love Andy xx

1 week ago

Scarlet, i'm glad the trip to Insomnia was a success and plenty of juice's were flowing, more kinky adventures to come, Love Andy xxx

2 weeks ago

Andy, I can't wait. Speak to you soon. Love Scarlet xx

2 weeks ago

Well Scarlet, next adventure off to Germany for some fun, hopefully catch you Thursday or Friday evening 😉 Andy xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Linda
(PIN: 7041)

Linda

Scarlett
(PIN: 1937)

Scarlett

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page