Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 17 hours ago about Abby
    Yes thur morning around 10am if you off work not sure if out later or not just look for me thanks
  • 18 hours ago about Jules
    Dirty fucker Steve, you was a good boy last night taking your medicine like that! Love Jules 😉
  • 18 hours ago about Lara
    Hope your bus passengers did not start fucking you about today Lara LOL. A fellow Scot PS thought you had 2 sets of drop offs today too hen
  • 18 hours ago about Kelly
    Admirer just as we had started to get very hot and heated aswell 😉 xx
  • 19 hours ago about Sammy
    Only one way to find out..... How about you give me a call and ask me personally... 😉Sammy °♡° xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Alexa

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Alexa on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7151

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Alexa (Pin 7151)

Alexa

Photos of Alexa

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Alexa

AVAILABLE TO CHAT
Alexa is available to chat! Just call
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 7151

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

648 comments

Hi Alexa here. I’m 5ft10” in heels with golden brown shoulder length hair and dark wet smouldering eyes. I have full luscious lips and 38DD boobs. I love hot horny men who let me straddle their size with my long slim legs. Come and satisfy my veracious sexual needs. I know you can. Let’s share some 1-2-1 sexy fun time. The dirtier the better. Call me on and enter PIN 7151 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Alexa on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7151

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Alexa

23 hours ago

Hi Alan, Likewise! Axxx

2 days ago

Alexa you are so cute and that smile is so sexy,you really are a such a saucy little minx purr.lol would luv to chat with you.Horny Alan

5 days ago

Flashlight, I have missed you soooooo much... Of course I will come back...can't wait! A xxx

6 days ago

Alex you make my flash light feel sow real. I want you to here my orgasm as I thrust deep to ejculate. My right hand is sow boring🤣 come back Alex I beg you

1 week ago

Hi Lambo, thankyou for your concern... Yes everything was fine....Will I be hearing from you this weekend? Hope so...I have lots to tell you! ... Axxx

1 week ago

Hey Alexa, hope all went well at the end! It was a great catch up and resume soon....stay well and take it easy! Your Mr Lambo....

1 week ago

Mr Lambo...Missed you last weekend! Stay safe, love Axxx

2 weeks ago

Still here...James x

2 weeks ago

Hi Mr Flashlight, good to hear from...hope to catch you soon! Axxx

3 weeks ago

Mr flashlight babe is your laptop working

3 weeks ago

It's hard not to get hard at the thought of you as my boss and teasing me with your goddess like tits. Hope to speak to you soon so I can have you use them and the power you have over me to drain me. Martin xxx

4 weeks ago

Hi Alexa , you too! I'll keep you posted when I'm free next and hope you have a great week gorgeous! Speak soon , your Lambo!

4 weeks ago

Lambo! Great to hear from you after so looooooonnnng. Looking forward to chatting with you @ the weekend... Axxx

1 month ago

Hi Gareth, me too...A xxx

1 month ago

Missing you A xx and our chats.

1 month ago

Happy New Year Gareth! Hope you're well...xxx

1 month ago

Hi Alexa, Can I call you? James xx

1 month ago

Hi Paul, sorry I missed you...I will be on this evening....Love Axxx

1 month ago

Hi Kieron, (Mr Flashlight), so good to catch up with you last evening! Hope to speak to you again soon...A xxx

1 month ago

Kept missing you today, hope your on later this evening have missed you. Paul xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Natalie
(PIN: 1234)

Natalie

Izzy
(PIN: 7172)

Izzy

Kelly
(PIN: 1174)

Kelly

Annalise
(PIN: 7016)