Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 17 hours ago about Abby
    Yes thur morning around 10am if you off work not sure if out later or not just look for me thanks
  • 17 hours ago about Jules
    Dirty fucker Steve, you was a good boy last night taking your medicine like that! Love Jules πŸ˜‰
  • 17 hours ago about Lara
    Hope your bus passengers did not start fucking you about today Lara LOL. A fellow Scot PS thought you had 2 sets of drop offs today too hen
  • 17 hours ago about Kelly
    Admirer just as we had started to get very hot and heated aswell πŸ˜‰ xx
  • 18 hours ago about Sammy
    Only one way to find out..... How about you give me a call and ask me personally... πŸ˜‰Sammy Β°β™‘Β° xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Christina

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Christina on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7022

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Christina (Pin 7022)

Christina

Photos of Christina

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Christina

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Christina isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
235 comments

Hi guys my name is Christina, I'm an adventurous, talkative young lady in my 20s and love getting turned on. I have honey blonde hair and chestnut brown eyes, with size 34E boobs, all natural, I am also curvaceous. I like wearing high heel shoes, stockings and I usually wear thongs. I love sucking cock a whole lot. I like it when a man knows what he wants and goes after it. My pin number is 7022. I cant wait to talk with you, so I can satisfy all of your senses. Call me on and enter PIN 7022 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Christina on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7022

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Christina

1 week ago

I want my stick all inside you babe! Stan Xx

1 week ago

I want my hands all over you. Sam πŸ˜˜πŸ’‹

1 week ago

I just love your underwear and your lovely bum. Look so nice. Ryan 😘😍😘😍

1 week ago

Would love you in the shower with me. Henry XxXxXx

1 week ago

I want to have sex you doggy style. Fred πŸ˜‹πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜

1 week ago

Really liked our role play it really got me going! Danny 😘

1 week ago

I can't stop thinking about our chat. You drive me wild!πŸ˜πŸ˜›πŸ˜˜

1 week ago

If only I could have you for one night. Steve β˜ΊοΈπŸ’‹

1 week ago

I bought my new Lamborghini the other day. I would love a girl like you to be next to me while I drive. Chris 😘☺️πŸ₯°

1 week ago

Hi Christina, loved talking to you Christina you're so fun!☺️

1 week ago

On again this weekend call me. Christina X

2 weeks ago

I may be married but I wish my wife could satisfy you like you do. Wesley from Liverpool πŸ˜˜πŸ’‹

2 weeks ago

Nice to chat with you Christina. Nice way to end my Sunday. Rodney😘😊

2 weeks ago

I loved our session Xxx Dave from London

2 weeks ago

You're such a studded Star Christina love you. Brian from Midlands XXXX

2 weeks ago

Liked talking about our fantasies and role playing. Gets me so excited! πŸ˜„ Hope you're on next week. David 😘😘😘

2 weeks ago

I love you Christina πŸ’‹πŸ˜˜πŸ˜ Geo

2 weeks ago

I like hearing your fantasy and that I could share mine. Jake 😘

2 weeks ago

I need a girl like you in my life. All of the time. Such a nice woman to share my fantasy with. Dre πŸ’‹πŸ₯°

2 weeks ago

I wish I knew you in real life. But, glad I can call and chat anytime you're on sweetie. Leon 😘

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Nicola
(PIN: 7195)

Nicola

Niki
(PIN: 1006)

Niki

Vanessa
(PIN: 1325)

Vanessa

Natalie
(PIN: 1234)