Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 2 hours ago about Susie
    Amazing
  • 2 hours ago about Jodie
    Tell me wot day suits u, Steven, and I'll be here.....just not Saturday tho, sorry Jodie 😘 xx
  • 2 hours ago about JJ
    Casey Rae - I think between the three of us we will have an epic collection!!!!! 😜 😜 Richard, which ones do you want to use?? Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️
  • 2 hours ago about Jules
    Seeing as you asked so nicely Adam, I will be just for you!! Love Jules πŸ˜‰
  • 2 hours ago about JJ
    Hi Richard, I hear your birthday is approaching? So you enjoyed the "3-some" ? Casey-Rae xx JJ, will chat to you in a bit, got some great toys off Love-Honey can't wait to show u LOL xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Roxy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Roxy on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1092

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Roxy (Pin 1092)

Roxy

Photos of Roxy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Roxy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Roxy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
249 comments

Hi guys, this is Roxy you're talking to. I am blonde, 42 years of age with 42 DD breasts and my pussy is tight, throbbing and wet. I can't wait to have fun with you. Come and join me call on 1092. Call me on and enter PIN 1092 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Roxy on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1092

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Roxy

3 days ago

That last bit was meant to say β€œ but I’m ok”, it was nice talking to you again Andrew . I hope to hear from you master g real soon xx

4 days ago

Thanks πŸ™ for the concern lads. I’ve been home 🏑 48 hours now & Scarlet looked after me for them 48 hours . She cooked me a mouth watering roast dinner πŸ₯˜ yesterday ,I couldn’t eat the night before . I’m ok in a little discomfort but I

4 days ago

Harry , that’s such a lovely thing to say , I needed to hear that this week . I hope 🀞 to hear from you again soon . Back on tonight through to Sunday each evening xx

5 days ago

Excellent news. Thanks for the update. Master G.

6 days ago

Hope all went well today and your pleased with the outcome 😌😌😌. Andrew xx

6 days ago

Hi Andrew, shes absolutely fine just waiting to get her home. Hope you are well, Love Scarlet xx

6 days ago

Master G, everything went well just waiting til I can pick her up and get her home. Love Scarlet xx

6 days ago

I met the most unbelievable girl last night lost her numder i think its you love harry

1 week ago

Thanks hun , a little bit more worried now . Will let you know when I’m home 🏑. Xx

1 week ago

Wishing you all the best for Wednesday, Andrew xx

1 week ago

I’m that good 😌 girl πŸ‘§ gone bad πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹

1 week ago

Well after tonight I guess you are not going back to being a good girl Roxy πŸ˜‰ 🀣. Love Andrew 😘 😘

1 week ago

You could go back to being a good girl and leave it alone down there!, I will look out for you on Saturday. 😘

1 week ago

Thank you Andrew , all went well just Covid19 test Sunday then ready for operation Wednesday 😚

1 week ago

The bath πŸ›€ has broken my phone think πŸ’­ I’ll just have to go back to wet sheets πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

1 week ago

Roxy, Hope all went well today (Thursday), Andrew πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

1 week ago

Roxy you are getting worse, laid in the bath πŸ›€πŸΌ on the phone πŸ“ž when you talk to me so you don't get a wet patch on your bed πŸ›ŒπŸΌ fingering ☝🏻 your pussy 🐱, what are you like? 😘😘😘

1 week ago

Yes yet another wet patch , I’m such a lucky πŸ€ lady πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

2 weeks ago

Another wet patch, what are you like?

2 weeks ago

Andrew , thank you for rubbing after sun into me xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Emma
(PIN: 7293)

Emma

JJ
(PIN: 1673)

JJ

Macey
(PIN: 7102)

Macey

Alex
(PIN: 7124)