Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 22 hours ago about Jules
    Hi Jules, give my love to Mr. Dirty, Dirty, DIRTY, NAUGHTY Fucker!! He is so much fun. Hope ur well babes. Casey-Rae xx
  • 23 hours ago about Nicky
    Hi Nicky it’s John here my lovely girlfriend hope your having a lovely weekend my lovely you’re message did not go on speak soon I hope love from John xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • 23 hours ago about Jules
    Tom, as promised a message for the dirtiest wanker I have ever spoken to!! An extremely dirty dirty dirty fucker! Love Jules πŸ˜‰
    Northern Randy bugger nice catch up this afternoon till next time! Love Jules πŸ’‹
    Barry I’m sure we’ll make up for it next time! I loved you dressing me in my own hold-ups feeling your hands slowly pulling them up my silky soft skin…Mmmm. Love Jules 😘😘

Phone Sex Profiles: Suzie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Suzie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1975

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Suzie (Pin 1975)

Suzie

Photos of Suzie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Suzie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Suzie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1019 comments

Hi boys, my names Suzie. I'm 5ft 6" with long blonde hair. My measurements are 36-24-36. I like wearing short skirts and stockings. If you run your hands up between my legs you will find I don't wear panties. My speciality is pleasing men. I'm your fantasy waiting to be fucked come and get me boys. Call me on and enter PIN 1975 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Suzie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1975

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Suzie

1 day ago

For saying that she did not think I would want to spank her bottie, how does 10 spanks for everyone of your yrs (which shall remain numberless) sound on each of your bottie cheeks you cheeky monkey Suzie? A Nice Male

1 day ago

I enjoyed having that naughty session with you while listening to you masturbate xxSuziexx x

1 day ago

Dear D.D.D. B?????D. certainly I will empty your balls for you xxSuziexx x

1 day ago

To that Nice Male thank-you for the greetings but as for the spanking ...I don't think so lol xxSuziexx x

2 days ago

Todays chat was sooooooo good Suzie!!! Look forward to the next time!! Sadie β€πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€

2 days ago

hi Suzie, its was really awesome to talk to you today during my marathon masturbation session; it was great to wank for you - a real honour and pleasure .. i love it that yuou appreciate my wanking so much!

2 days ago

Belated birthday greetings Suzie. That means 34+ smacks on each of your arse cheeks. A Nice Male Friend

3 days ago

Dear " Hotstuff " ( Suzie ), My Balls are full, Is there any chance of you helping me to empty them within the next couple of weeks, and If so could you be wearing those sexy deep lace black stockings when you do It, Signed D,D,D,Ba???rd.

4 days ago

To The Nice Male , Yes I like to sunbathe with my doors closed as I have to be careful not to get burnt xxSuziexx x

4 days ago

Thank-you again D.D.D.B?????D ,I've now been promoted to HOTSTUFF and I hope to live up to my name xxSuziexx x

4 days ago

Hello Yaasmeen its been a while since we had girl play . Hopefully very soon xxSuziexx x

4 days ago

Thank-you my D.D.D.B?????D ,I had a great birthday . Give your sex therapist what she's after xxSuziexx x

4 days ago

Ray thank-you , I do try xxx

4 days ago

D.D.D.B?????D , I look forward to it xxSuziexx x

1 week ago

Whilst you stretch your arms in bed, I shall stretch your lady garden wide open Suzie LOL

1 week ago

Dear Suzie, I have promoted you to the rank of " HOTSTUFF ", You always get me fired up especially when you wear those Black deep lace stockings. On our next chat I will tell you my real name, Signed Dirty, Dirty, Dirty, B?????D.

1 week ago

Dear Suzie, Congratulations on reaching the 1000 comments milestone. Your prize Is a night out with a hunka hunka ( Hunky guy ), just make sure you are wearing some knickers for your night out, Take care Dirty, Dirty, Dirty, B?????D.

1 week ago

Yaasmeen awating for more playGIRL LOTS love yasmeeeen 4 U

1 week ago

Let’s help get this lady up to 1000 comments!! πŸ˜˜πŸ’‹πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜πŸ’‹πŸ˜‰

1 week ago

Suzie, Thanks for giving great service, I can always rely on you for good service !!! I`m looking forward to seeing my sex therapist In two weeks time. Hopefully chat again soon. Take care and have a nice birthday from D. D. D. Ba???rd.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Melissa
(PIN: 7180)

Melissa

Jo
(PIN: 7217)

Jo

Katherine
(PIN: 1048)

Katherine

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)