Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 2 minutes ago about Jodie
    Love your new picks Jodie, you are so beautiful
  • 10 minutes ago about Nicky
    Hi Nicky it’s John here your only boyfriend and lover are you going to be back on here tonight my Nicky all my love John xxxxxxxxxxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • 15 minutes ago about Suzie
    Hi C … cock and spunk is tastier than parkin 😋😋 xx
  • 38 minutes ago about Kelly
    Hi Kev , I will be on Tuesday morning and waiting for you 😘😘love Kelly xxx
  • 47 minutes ago about JJ
    JS - maybe a pearl necklace!!! I had posh coffee! Xxx love J xxX 👄👄❤️🍓🍷🔭

Phone Sex Profiles: Donna

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Donna on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1897

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Donna (Pin 1897)

Donna

Photos of Donna

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Donna

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Donna isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
906 comments

Hello naughty people I’m Donna, 5 ft 2” tall sexy size 16 with nice big boobs and bum. I have brown eyes and dark hair, I’m a very naughty married lady who loves toys and I have quite the collection. I’m bisexual and I want to use my oral skills to make you cum. I love being spanking, anal and role play, Call me on 1897. Call me on and enter PIN 1897 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Donna on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1897

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Donna

3 days ago

Hey Donna, it’s the ‘pumper’. Sorry I got cut off the other day. Are you on today at any point? Be great to catch up! X

5 days ago

Hi Donna it's Martin D I hope your all good and well looking forward to speaking soon. Take care xx

1 week ago

Hey it new caller Steven I busy right now till the 19th of November but when I free would love to call u for a spanking I would love to do lost of it with u u up for taking my big dick all 10 inch of it y I dominate u and spank u make u screaming my

1 week ago

Hello Donna it's Scott.Glad that your all OK now,could we have a very messy play time soon Donna?Hope to chat soon,take care lovely lady, Scott xx.

1 week ago

Cock slapper, Omg you turn me on sooo much. I love the sound of your big hard slapping. I need to hear it again! 😚

1 week ago

I'm around again, get me wet and slip your cock into me and blow that load as hard and deep into me as you can x

1 week ago

Andy the role play rocked my boat too! I'm looking forward to the next time xx

1 week ago

Stephen, I have plenty to feed your hunger and thirst. Meet me in my office for lunch 💋

1 week ago

James my bum worshiper, vex would have been good. But I'd later your pre cum and hot spunk over my bum 😉

1 week ago

Hey tummy worshiper, I have been back and well this week. My lovely warm tummy is here for you to rub and cum over xx

1 week ago

Welcome back Donna. 😀 Cock slapper x

1 week ago

Hi donna, when are you next on? Would love to blow a load in that sweet fanny xxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Donna great role play.. really enjoyed it hopefully Spk very soon xx Andy xx

2 weeks ago

Hey donna, hopefully its not too long until your back online. I love having our dirty chats whilst my wife is downstairs ;) x J x

3 weeks ago

Hey Mrs hope you get better soon as I need feeding all my love(and cum) Stephen xxxxxxxxxx

3 weeks ago

Sorry to hear you’re poorly Donna, let me know if you need me to rub some vicks into your chest! Love James (your bum worshipper) x

4 weeks ago

Hello my big sexy lady! Hopeb you're well xx When will you be on this week? Longing for a catch up and tucking my hands under your tummy :) your horn belly worshipper xxxxx

4 weeks ago

Jon, when I'm better you can make me as juicy as I can get! X

1 month ago

Hi Donna I'm all good thanks, I wish you a speedy recovery all the best big hugs too you xx

1 month ago

Hey Martin D, I'm good apart from a bout of flu! Hope you are well? Xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page