Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 hour ago about Suzie
    Hiya Suzie, perhaps try wine, cheese and parkin on Sunday. I'll have cock and spunk with mine. C xxx
  • 1 hour ago about Jodie
    .Hi David, thankyou for letting me suck ur thick, veiny, young, Scottish cock, then fucking me hard and deep....loved it, as usual, hopefully speak soon Xx Jodie 😘 Xx
  • 2 hours ago about Roxy
    (4) full of our juices onto Roxy's mouth to lick and clean up while I slide my cock deep into Roxy's pussy until I going to explode again, I then swap places with Alexis and let Roxy clean my cock & balls while Alexis buries her head in Roxy's crouch
  • 2 hours ago about Sandra
    Hi Sandra,Friday was fun,fancy another date? Kevin x
  • 2 hours ago about Roxy
    (3) Roxy's waist and then inviting me to fuck her tight pussy while she is on top of Roxy and rubbing her breast in Roxy's face, as we orgasm together Alexis pussy is so wet and she slides up Roxy's body and lowers her pussy full (tbc)

Phone Sex Profiles: Samantha

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Samantha on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 6124

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Samantha (Pin 6124)

Samantha

Photos of Samantha

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Samantha

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Samantha isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
320 comments

Hi guys, Samantha here. My agent number is 6124. I'm 5ft 5" in height. I'm a brunette with lovely brown eyes, a lovely pair of cock sucking lips and all my curves are in the right places. I don't know about you but I'm feeling hot and horny right now. Why don't you give me a call and we can get naughty together. Call me on and enter PIN 6124 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Samantha on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 6124

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Samantha

1 month ago

Can't wait to feel me inside you. Xxxzx

1 month ago

Damn, what a filthy sexy mind and voice. Loved our roleplay this morn. How I held it back I don't know. When you came home full of spunk that was it. Mr Fountain x

1 month ago

Anyone reading this phone Sam the other girls are not a patch on this amazing woman xz David

1 month ago

Thanks David speak to you soon xxx

1 month ago

No matter what new girls come on this site and what photographs are put up pic 5 has always been and will always be the best. And you are and always have been the best girl to talk to xxx David

2 months ago

Magnificent jugs awesome ass and a beautiful cunt

2 months ago

Fill this arse and cunt

5 months ago

Sam,Are you missing someone special.???

6 months ago

Hi Samantha you sexy babe .. How i dream of spreading your ass cheeks and making a line of yayo and sniffing out of your ass crease into your ass hole.. Wanna hear u moan and groan

6 months ago

Are you missing someone special.

9 months ago

Hi

10 months ago

Hi Sam please come online tom morning early Tue 22nd Dec luv always xxx

10 months ago

Thanks for the birthday wish.

10 months ago

Wish you best wishes on your coming birthday!!💜💜🎂💘

10 months ago

Come on line now

11 months ago

Hi Sam it's Will spoke to you this morning Wed 4th Nov 20 told you I would ring you back but you had gone off, please come back online tom Wed 5th Nov just after midnight around 12.15am of Fri morning luv always xxxx

1 year ago

Hey babe. Waiting for you to come back online so we can get oiled up, especially with those red lips and ankle jewellery

1 year ago

Hi Sam come online tonight at midnight Sat 19th Sept 2020

1 year ago

Hi Sam came home to find my wife bent over the sofa knickers round her ankles while my mates took turns to pound her cunt n mouth till she was completely filled with sperm then made me lick her cunt out xxjamiexx

1 year ago

Hey bb, was great speaking to u.j. can't wait again to oil u up with that ankle bracelet and those red lips.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page