Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 hour ago about Suzie
    Hiya Suzie, perhaps try wine, cheese and parkin on Sunday. I'll have cock and spunk with mine. C xxx
  • 1 hour ago about Jodie
    .Hi David, thankyou for letting me suck ur thick, veiny, young, Scottish cock, then fucking me hard and deep....loved it, as usual, hopefully speak soon Xx Jodie 😘 Xx
  • 1 hour ago about Roxy
    (4) full of our juices onto Roxy's mouth to lick and clean up while I slide my cock deep into Roxy's pussy until I going to explode again, I then swap places with Alexis and let Roxy clean my cock & balls while Alexis buries her head in Roxy's crouch
  • 1 hour ago about Sandra
    Hi Sandra,Friday was fun,fancy another date? Kevin x
  • 1 hour ago about Roxy
    (3) Roxy's waist and then inviting me to fuck her tight pussy while she is on top of Roxy and rubbing her breast in Roxy's face, as we orgasm together Alexis pussy is so wet and she slides up Roxy's body and lowers her pussy full (tbc)

Phone Sex Profiles: Saucy Scarlet

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Saucy Scarlet on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7138

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Saucy Scarlet (Pin 7138)

Saucy Scarlet

Photos of Saucy Scarlet

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Saucy Scarlet

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Saucy Scarlet isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
377 comments

Hi I'm Scarlet and I am Saucy. I love to be spanked and have my hair pulled. The kinkier you are the better, just like 50 shades! I'm 37 years old, 5FT 7" and a curvy size 16. I have long red hair and 44 E breasts, perfect for a tit wank, or you may enjoy my blue eyes looking up at you as i choke on your cock. I'm always horny, wild and wet and waiting for you to join me. If I'm what you need then I'm agent 7138. Call me on and enter PIN 7138 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Saucy Scarlet on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7138

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Saucy Scarlet

20 hours ago

Sammy, just let us know when and we will be ready for you. Love Scarlet xx

20 hours ago

Andy, our call was amazing....explosive! Thank you right back, cant wait for next time. Love Scarlet xx

20 hours ago

You're welcome, you're welcome, you're welcome. Love Scarlet xx

1 day ago

Scarlet, I really want that three way with you,me & our sexy Sammy . Love Roxy 1092

1 day ago

This sexy woman is amazing, we had awesome phone definitely ringing again. Thank you, Andy x

4 days ago

I said thank you, thank you, thank you.

4 days ago

Sorry not call u yet I busy now till the 19th of November I ring then king Steven

1 week ago

Master G, I hope you are well. Master B says anytime you're ready for that shocking time he will make sure I'm prepared. I hope to hear from you soon. Love Scarlet xx

1 week ago

Sammy, I'm off monday and tuesday then back to normal hours, let Roxy or me when ur free for some fun and I will make sure I'm about on her line with her. Love Scarlet xx

1 week ago

Hellooooo SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 week ago

I'm back and refreshed from my extended holiday. Hope to catch up with you guys over the weekend. Love Scarlet xx

2 weeks ago

Hey I be ring u in 2 weeks time hopefully I let u no the day before I ring king Steven Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 weeks ago

Hey don’t no when I ring u but I let u no babe king Steven miss you can’t wait to make u screaming my name and giving u a spanking and braking more records babe Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 weeks ago

Call me anytime Tim, I will scream your name from the rooftops. Love Scarlet xx

3 weeks ago

I loved being your secretary, having you fuck my ass over the desk was the highlight. Cant wait for more, love Scarlet xx

3 weeks ago

I look forward to hearing from you Bigboy! Love Scarlet xx

4 weeks ago

I would love to call you and hear you shout my name as I fuck you from behind XX love tim

4 weeks ago

Amazing ! Teasing secretary fucked over the desk and took my cock in her ass. She made me cum hard and sprayed everywhere . Cumming back for more !

4 weeks ago

Hi Scarlett your tits are amazing hope you fancy a shag with me sometime soon love to hear you cum babe talk soon BigBoy xx

4 weeks ago

Colin, I'm sorry I missed your call back on Friday...I had a power cut. I got back online as soon as I could but it was late. Hope to speak to you soon. Love Scarlet xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page