Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 20 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    LOL, you are cheeky!! The only thing i love that is red is your arse when i spank it !! Casey-Rae xx
  • 20 hours ago about Carmel
    Carmel!!! ❤️❤️❤️ She never seems to fail to please is up for anything and goes all the way all holes and roles considered many thanks again for satisfying me once more you horny sex kitten 🐈 mwah... Dave from Birmingham xxx
  • 21 hours ago about JJ
    Dave - 3times in one call - insatiable!!! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 21 hours ago about Lexi
    Sunday night baby! I’m at work then will call you for a catch up! ;) xxx Andy
  • 21 hours ago about Sammy
    Hey Sammy. sexy chat as always! Let’s get to know each other a bit more?? Gary. X

Phone Sex Profiles: Jenny

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jenny on 0909 860 9608

Remember to enter PIN 1494

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jenny (Pin 1494)

Jenny

Photos of Jenny

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jenny

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jenny isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
474 comments

Hi guys, I'm Jenny, a 25 year old red head with big round 36D jiggly tits and a tight round firm arse. I love being played with. I love to talk really dirty to horny men and the sound of men wanking really makes my shaved pussy wet. I would love to hear all of your fantasies and what saucy things you would like us to do. So call me and we can have some fun. Call me on and enter PIN 1494 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jenny on 0909 860 9608 & enter PIN 1494

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jenny

1 month ago

Where have you gone Jenny? Hope you’re good, be good to talk to you sometime & let me fuck that sweet pussy of yours, love Kev. Xxx

1 month ago

Where’s our up the bum girl, no one takes it in butt like our Jenny! 😇😛🤤

1 month ago

A good chat with you today hun You were ace 😊xx

1 month ago

Happy New Year "up the bum girl" looking forward to fucking that arse arse of yours and filling it full of cum.Love Steve

1 month ago

Happy New Year Jenny, Lots of Love Andyxx❤💋

1 month ago

Hi Jenny hope you’ll be back on soon would love to chat to you, it’s been ages, love Kev. Xx

2 months ago

Come on line Jenny ! You need to have your cum Christmas 💦 present 🎁 and you know where you want it 😮😬😏

2 months ago

Where’s my No.1 up the bum girl? I want to lick & fuck your tight shit hole.

2 months ago

Come back online Jenny my cock needs to fuck your tight little ass, pussy & mouth hard.

2 months ago

Jenny sure is very lucky to be here and have all the guys fingering her bum hole....you guys to are ucky to have her to shove your cocks in ... you’re all living the dream 😱 it must be karma 🤭 we all get what we deserve in this life

2 months ago

How lucky we are? Jenny’s the lucky 1, being fed all this cock whenever she wants it! 😬😳🤗

2 months ago

I wish every day it was me you wanted to talk to .... I hope these guys know how lucky they are.

3 months ago

Was nice to talk to you again the other day Jenny, especially about your cute little bum hole! Take care, hopefully talk again soon, Kev. Xxx

3 months ago

Was good talking to you again today Jenny, hope we catch up again soon, can’t stop myself thinking about your cute little asshole after today’s conversation! Take care, love Kev. Xx

3 months ago

Jenny where have you gone 😂Andy xx

3 months ago

I thought 🤔..... I hoped ....you were free. I guess not 😕 But I hope you’re doing well “ up the bum girl”🤭😲

3 months ago

Was good to talk to you again today Jenny, hope we can talk again soon, Kev. Xx

3 months ago

Where are you “up the bum girl” ?

4 months ago

C’mon we need our no.1 up the bum girl back online, no one else takes it in the bum like you do! Right up the shitter!!

4 months ago

"Up the bum girl" were are you baby.I need that tight little shitter of yours Jenny.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Linda
(PIN: 7041)

Linda

Scarlett
(PIN: 1937)

Scarlett

Lotus
(PIN: 7081)

Lotus

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories