Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 2 hours ago about Susie
    Amazing
  • 2 hours ago about Jodie
    Tell me wot day suits u, Steven, and I'll be here.....just not Saturday tho, sorry Jodie 😘 xx
  • 2 hours ago about JJ
    Casey Rae - I think between the three of us we will have an epic collection!!!!! 😜 😜 Richard, which ones do you want to use?? Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️
  • 2 hours ago about Jules
    Seeing as you asked so nicely Adam, I will be just for you!! Love Jules πŸ˜‰
  • 2 hours ago about JJ
    Hi Richard, I hear your birthday is approaching? So you enjoyed the "3-some" ? Casey-Rae xx JJ, will chat to you in a bit, got some great toys off Love-Honey can't wait to show u LOL xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Hannah

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Hannah on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1942

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Hannah (Pin 1942)

Hannah

Photos of Hannah

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Hannah

AVAILABLE TO CHAT
Hannah is available to chat! Just call
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1942

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

819 comments

Hi guys my name is Hannah. I'm 5ft 5" with a sexy hour glass figure. I have long dark wavy hair, big brown eyes and caramel skin. I'm a firm 34D with a juicy bum. I'm a bubbly chatty person and also a very dirty minded person. Right now I'm home alone wearing only my favourite pink silky bra and thong, fantasising about guys and girls watching me bend over as I lick my hard nipples and stroke my wet pussy. So call me and lets have some fun. Call me on and enter PIN 1942 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Hannah on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1942

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Hannah

8 hours ago

Hey Larry. It was wonderful catching up with you. I have missed our chats. You really know how to stimulate me and explore my sexy tone althetic body. Your seductive look and touch always makes me tremble. Cannot wait to wear my bikini for you again.

12 hours ago

Hannah is was lovely to speak to you I love your vivacious energetic beauty and getting to drool over your fine figure it excites so very much you honey Larry

23 hours ago

Hello Anthony, my naughty Welshman. It was lovely catching up with you. Congratulations on your new job. I have missed our kinky chats. You know how I like it. I told the girls about you and they were very pleased πŸ˜‰ Cannot wait to do it again. Lov

23 hours ago

Hello Everyone. New week means more fun. I will be available Tuesday to Friday afternoon and evening/night. I will keep you posted about the weekend. Thank you for lovely messages. I will reply to your messages as soon as. Stay safe. Speak soon. Love

3 days ago

Nice catch up over a year and plus hope you recover after that x anthonyx

3 days ago

Hey Tattoo Tom. Great threesome with Emily πŸ˜‰ She is one sexy yummy minx Next time, Sarah will join in. Let you know as soon as. Love Hannah xx

3 days ago

Hey Mr Carlisle. Good luck for Monday/Tuesday. You will need it, lol. Cannot wait to hear all about your shenanigans. I do hope Zoe turns up. Don't forget the wine and outfit/heels πŸ˜‰πŸ˜œ I want details. Speak soon. Love Hannah xx

3 days ago

Hannah that was one of the best threesomes I have ever had, I can't wait to speak to you on Friday with you and Sarah "We hope right.", I cant wait to read ur comment from our and Emily's session, Love Tattoo Tom xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 days ago

Hannah I do love your full shapely curves beautiful when pose showing off your squeezed legs and booty cheeks a deep breath chest expansion amazing bosom and the toned leaness of a standing belly crunch you allow me to stare at your body always

4 days ago

Afternoon All. If you are feeling sexually frustrated and looking to have some fun, give me a bell, I know I am!! I will be online Friday afternoon and late night, Saturday afternoon and evening/night and Sunday afternoon. Love Hannah xx

1 week ago

Afternoon All! I will be available Monday to Thursday afternoon, evening/night. I will keep you posted about Friday and the weekend. Catch up soon. Love Hannah xx

1 week ago

Hey Tattoo Tom. Threesome! Absolutely! I cannot wait for this roleplay 😈 Love Hannah xx

1 week ago

Hey Adam. Everyday is your birthday with me πŸ˜‰ I still have more late birthday presents to give you and I cannot wait. Speak soon . Love Hannah xx

1 week ago

Hey Manchester Barry. Pencil skirt, cream blouse, nylon stockings, heels ready to go. I found my red stockings and hold ups, the ones I usually wear for xmas as mrs santa πŸ˜‰ Cannot wait to sit in your lap. Love Hannah xx

1 week ago

Hey Kev. I bet you are lighter now πŸ˜‰ You know how to handle my big peachy round ass. Cannot wait to do it again. Love Hannah xx

1 week ago

Hey Hannah Tattoo Tom here just wondering are you down for a threesome with either one of my friends or one of ur's if kk with it, love from Tattoo Tom xxx

1 week ago

Just had the best time with Hannah, makes everyday feel like your birthday!!! Adam

1 week ago

Hey Hannah, really sexy session the other day, I loved how you knew I’d be calling and had the stockings ready. You made me Cum very hard, wanking me off all over your nylons……really hot. Can’t wait to explore you sexy body again, until next

1 week ago

Hey Tattoo Tom. Great massage after a hot steamy workout at the gym. Cannot wait for more. Love Hannah xx

1 week ago

Hannah its Larry here yes I want to chat so very much need free time and a couple of hours to adore you your so beautiful for me with stunning attributes so stimulating i want feel your warmth XOXO

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Gisella
(PIN: 7122)

Gisella

Ellie
(PIN: 6302)

Ellie

Jo
(PIN: 7217)

Jo

Beth
(PIN: 1065)