Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 17 hours ago about Abby
    Yes thur morning around 10am if you off work not sure if out later or not just look for me thanks
  • 18 hours ago about Jules
    Dirty fucker Steve, you was a good boy last night taking your medicine like that! Love Jules 😉
  • 18 hours ago about Lara
    Hope your bus passengers did not start fucking you about today Lara LOL. A fellow Scot PS thought you had 2 sets of drop offs today too hen
  • 18 hours ago about Kelly
    Admirer just as we had started to get very hot and heated aswell 😉 xx
  • 18 hours ago about Sammy
    Only one way to find out..... How about you give me a call and ask me personally... 😉Sammy °♡° xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Abby

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Abby on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 4230

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Abby (Pin 4230)

Abby

Photos of Abby

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Abby

AVAILABLE TO CHAT
Abby is available to chat! Just call
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 4230

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

2880 comments

Hello there Boys, my name is Abbey. I’m a lovely big blonde with lovely big tits. I love sexy fantasies , love dressing up and all sorts of wild outfits and I want to be your dream come true, so come on boys, if you want to spunk over me, come and give me a thrill. Call me on and enter PIN 4230 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Abby on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 4230

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Abby

17 hours ago

Yes thur morning around 10am if you off work not sure if out later or not just look for me thanks

20 hours ago

Hi there Abbey I see your back I'm off for this week do you want me to call you tomorrow from Ichigo Kurosaki been a while since we've had a chat yes or no I said leave that to you Abby

20 hours ago

Oh Ichigo so sorry I hope the pain goes soon speak when you can you off work with it? X

20 hours ago

Was on a break sorry back now speak soon,

4 days ago

Aby Hope, you are well, you missed me? Is everything okay with you? How do your family doing? You aren't available today, all the best

4 days ago

The Abbey I'll tell you this now and when I call you I can phone you the 11th but I won't be able to phone you you on the 18th I'm in quite a lot of pain now after having 4 teeth taken out Ichigo Kurosaki

1 week ago

Before you go on holiday Abbey hope you see this message I have deemed on GTA208 I wonder what level will I be when you come back Ichigo Kurosaki have a nice time

1 week ago

Sunday no not sure Mon sorry .x

1 week ago

Sorry Abby I can't make another call but if you are on Monday I'll phone you maybe ranking up to 206 or wait till you come back from Ichigo Kurosaki

1 week ago

Hi guys not on again next week will be on hopefully 8 Feb daytime a few hours and the rest of week.speak to you tomorrow morning though if you want. X

1 week ago

Gta remember to beat the target ichigo and good luck at dentist on Fri sorry not there next Fri on the line. X

1 week ago

Dear Abby everything's alright for tomorrow I have my new anime food Wars you might hear it tomorrow love from Ichigo Kurosaki bonkai

2 weeks ago

Thanks Aaron we will speak soon. X

2 weeks ago

Yeah Abbey I still find you on Saturday but it won't be in the morning I might have to go to the bank not sure at the moment see what happens from Ichigo Kurosaki thought I'll let you know no kiss kiss

2 weeks ago

Enjoy your game ichigo look forward to Saturday x

2 weeks ago

Hi John thanks for phoning glad to speak to you after the break and someone's unkind comment hopefully speak again soon sat sun morning definite times from 9am x

2 weeks ago

Can’t wait till speak again Abby lots of love from Aaron xxx

2 weeks ago

Dear Abby thanks for the call speak to you on Saturday will probably will play GTA why talking to you at the same time I'm I got to do some grinding got to make money in the game love from Ichigo Kurosaki kiss kiss

2 weeks ago

I will speak to Saturday ichigo morning probably.

2 weeks ago

Dear Abby I will phone you Saturday and I will strip for you I wish I could send you some candy floss but I might end up eating it all I hope you feel better soon and I hope you had a nice time away it was a nice chat from Ichigo Kurosaki kiss kiss

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Abby
(PIN: 4230)

Abby

Kelly
(PIN: 1957)

Kelly

Alexa
(PIN: 7151)

Alexa

Kelly
(PIN: 1174)