Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 3 hours ago about Susie
    Amazing
  • 3 hours ago about Jodie
    Tell me wot day suits u, Steven, and I'll be here.....just not Saturday tho, sorry Jodie šŸ˜˜ xx
  • 3 hours ago about JJ
    Casey Rae - I think between the three of us we will have an epic collection!!!!! šŸ˜œ šŸ˜œ Richard, which ones do you want to use?? Xxx love JJ xxX šŸ’‹ šŸ’‹ ā¤ļø
  • 3 hours ago about Jules
    Seeing as you asked so nicely Adam, I will be just for you!! Love Jules šŸ˜‰
  • 3 hours ago about JJ
    Hi Richard, I hear your birthday is approaching? So you enjoyed the "3-some" ? Casey-Rae xx JJ, will chat to you in a bit, got some great toys off Love-Honey can't wait to show u LOL xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Abby

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Abby on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 4230

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Abby (Pin 4230)

Abby

Photos of Abby

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Abby

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Abby isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1547 comments

Hello there Boys, my name is Abbey. Iā€™m a lovely big blonde with lovely big tits. I love sexy fantasies , love dressing up and all sorts of wild outfits and I want to be your dream come true, so come on boys, if you want to spunk over me, come and give me a thrill. Call me on and enter PIN 4230 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Abby on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 4230

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Abby

7 hours ago

Was wondering if during lockdown cinemas etc have added xtra thick padding to their seats in order for those females with enormous big arse holes etc can watch a film in comfort LOL. I also wonder if CCTV has been added to stop snogging too he he he?

10 hours ago

just incase not on as much i had covid jag am a bit tired guys

10 hours ago

West of Scotland is getting cheerier he needs my boots with high heels right in your balls

1 day ago

Hope the issues which you were wanting resolved today Abby will in turn bring good news to the owner of the biggest shit hole, cunt and tits ever known to man he he he LOL

2 days ago

Bob if I am not online I have some house issues and watch site if I am off when we have agreed a chat as workmen can be unpredictable love x

2 days ago

Peter great talking to you bright early have a nice day

2 days ago

Loved our chat Abby. Hope you managed to check out of that hotel. Haha x

3 days ago

Thanks ichigo I will speak in 2 weeks with you i will not worry x

3 days ago

Abbie it's Ichigo here number is 2 week until I phone you ok babe do not panic because you ain't heard from you you know I will return me and you are friends once we are friends we stay together as me and rest of my life speak to you in two weeks tim

3 days ago

Oh baby Bob it was wild with you on friday

4 days ago

Did not realise E O S had a skirt strong enough to be pulled up and placed over Picture 3 or even Picture 5 for that matter he he he

4 days ago

Gonna have a smashing time with you in your skirt stockings & suspenders & sexy red knickers Love you girl Bob XXXXXX

4 days ago

Glad you are ok ichigo too much work tiring you out I could make you more tired got a few ideas

5 days ago

Abbey sweetie I've been on grad 9 I've been chilling out and just be relaxing been falling asleep quite a lot as well after a day's work alright babe they still around and it's not that hard to get rid of me

5 days ago

Hi Abbey go to watch something and totally forgot with no loud now as well but don't worry babe you can't get rid of me that easy speak to you soon Ichigo Kurosaki

5 days ago

Perhaps E O S needs to have her dental treatment + her 2nd jab earlier than was originally planned. I am free to give you your jab. All you need to do is yank down your knickers and open wide he he he

5 days ago

where is ichigo I hope you are ok i dont answer all your messages but notice if they are not there take care let me know you are fine

5 days ago

Bob looking forward to Friday fun fun fun you sexy thing

6 days ago

I think West of Scotland needs my spikey heels up his arse permanent as his cheek gets worse daily

6 days ago

Is that before or after they use the 1 O'clock gun to ram it deep inside pictures 3 and 5 at the same time he he he Abby? PS someone forgot her specs when doing her earlier comment LOL

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Alexis
(PIN: 7289)

Alexis

Gisella
(PIN: 7122)

Gisella

Ellie
(PIN: 6302)

Ellie

Jo
(PIN: 7217)