Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 21 hours ago about Jules
    Hi Jules, give my love to Mr. Dirty, Dirty, DIRTY, NAUGHTY Fucker!! He is so much fun. Hope ur well babes. Casey-Rae xx
  • 21 hours ago about Nicky
    Hi Nicky it’s John here my lovely girlfriend hope your having a lovely weekend my lovely you’re message did not go on speak soon I hope love from John xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • 21 hours ago about Jules
    Tom, as promised a message for the dirtiest wanker I have ever spoken to!! An extremely dirty dirty dirty fucker! Love Jules 😉
  • 22 hours ago about Jules
    Northern Randy bugger nice catch up this afternoon till next time! Love Jules 💋
  • 22 hours ago about Jules
    Barry I’m sure we’ll make up for it next time! I loved you dressing me in my own hold-ups feeling your hands slowly pulling them up my silky soft skin…Mmmm. Love Jules 😘😘

Phone Sex Profiles: Jules

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jules on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1630

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jules (Pin 1630)

Jules

Photos of Jules

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jules

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Jules. Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1630
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

4750 comments

Hi guys I’m Jules, a horny little minx with long brunette hair. I’m in my dirty 30s, soon to be naughty 40s!! With lots of experience on my side. I’m fun, friendly and extremely filthy! I’ll put smile on your face & a bulge in your boxers. Dial 1630 for hot kinky phone sex & toe-curling orgasms! So you horny fuckers grab that mobile in one hand and your cock in the other and let’s have some down right dirty fun!! Lots of Love Jules. X Call me on and enter PIN 1630 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jules on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1630

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jules

21 hours ago

Hi Jules, give my love to Mr. Dirty, Dirty, DIRTY, NAUGHTY Fucker!! He is so much fun. Hope ur well babes. Casey-Rae xx

21 hours ago

Tom, as promised a message for the dirtiest wanker I have ever spoken to!! An extremely dirty dirty dirty fucker! Love Jules 😉

22 hours ago

Northern Randy bugger nice catch up this afternoon till next time! Love Jules 💋

22 hours ago

Barry I’m sure we’ll make up for it next time! I loved you dressing me in my own hold-ups feeling your hands slowly pulling them up my silky soft skin…Mmmm. Love Jules 😘😘

23 hours ago

Peter it’s been bloody ages since I heard from you! Call so I can tell you what to use. Love Jules 😉

1 day ago

Andy thank you! 😘😘 All that applies to you to 😁😁 .. Mwah Jules 💋💋

1 day ago

Aaaagghhh!! Nightmare Jules, we got cut off….don’t worry, you were getting me so nicely worked up I had fun imagining what we would do next. Need to get you in this hotel room…..enjoyed putting your hold ups on. Barry

1 day ago

Hi jules, this is Peter , can you think of anything you would like me to use from my fridge?

1 day ago

Lovely too catch up with the lovely jules again a genuine lady all ways happy to put a smile 😃 on your face chat soon love ❤️ Andy ❤️🌹xx

2 days ago

Missing my sexy little minx where are you??

4 days ago

Are you coming online tonight?

1 week ago

Sammy my blue eyed toyboy. I absolutely adore you! Love Jules 😘😘

1 week ago

Jules 💃🏻❤️‍🔥 you are one saucy little minx 😈😈😈

1 week ago

You had me at ‘hello’ 🗣

1 week ago

Oh jules you’re such a naughty girl I loved putting you.over my knee 👋🏻👋🏻

1 week ago

Sexy lady..!!!! 😍😍😍

1 week ago

No probs Andy 😘 and likewise ☀️☀️ Hot hot hot! 👙 🥵 Love Jules 💋

1 week ago

BFF 💋💄 I’m grinning from ear to ear!!! ILY Jules 😉🥰

1 week ago

Mark, yes I do remember.. would love to do it again with you! Love Jules 😉

1 week ago

Hurry up weekend I’ve got a date with the lovely jules 😘😘Andy

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Annalise
(PIN: 7016)

Annalise

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Rebecca

Tanya
(PIN: 6354)

Tanya

Ellie
(PIN: 6302)